CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedink Calendars have shipped...or so they say (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5879)

hockeymom97 02-16-2004 11:03 AM

Creedink Calendars have shipped-Wind Up & JHMP are thiefs

CreedINK member the quarterly calendars have been shipped to all renewed members. You should contact [email protected] if you do not receive this package by Feb 29, 2004.

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

farmgirl 02-16-2004 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeymom97
CreedINK member the quarterly calendars have been shipped to all renewed members. You should contact [email protected] if you do not receive this package by Feb 29, 2004.

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

Cool, thanks for the info. :D

Sheila63 02-16-2004 12:33 PM

Great, thanks for the info, hockeymom.:D

DangerousDan85 02-16-2004 01:13 PM

hmm, i wonder if i'll get one, since my membership doesn't expire till early March, i might email them

JulieCitySlicker 02-16-2004 03:21 PM

I never signed up for Creedink, to poor :rolleyes:

TeriB19 02-16-2004 10:06 PM

Thanks Hockeymom, the quarterly calendar? Wonder what that means. Think we'll get 4 of them this year?

Steve 02-16-2004 10:41 PM

Dan, the calendars were promoted on CreedINK.com as part of renewing your membership.

DangerousDan85 02-17-2004 12:05 AM

i know but, why would i renew it when i had several months of my membership still left

other than the introductory package, i've gotten Creed INK Volumes 3 and 4, so if they aren't gonna send out another magazine by the time my subscription expires, they could atleast give me the calendar

otherwise i would have been jipped
(as in people who joined Creed INK at the beginning, got issue #2, and i didn't, because i didn't join till March of 2003)

crest tattoo 02-18-2004 11:42 AM

hockeymom, where did you get that information?

hockeymom97 02-18-2004 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
hockeymom, where did you get that information?

They sent me that email. I have been emailing them every week for the past month asking about them with my renewal.

Shadow 02-18-2004 02:06 PM

I renewed last Septemer, I received the Human Clay Vinyl.

I NEVER got the e-mail about the CreedInk Calendars being shipped :mad1:

hockeymom97 02-18-2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I renewed last Septemer, I received the Human Clay Vinyl.

I NEVER got the e-mail about the CreedInk Calendars being shipped :mad1:

I don't think that this was a general email that was sent out. They responded to my emails that I sent them. My original emails were attatched to their response.

Shadow 02-18-2004 02:31 PM

Okay, thank you. :D

Post when you receive your calendar

benkenobi 02-18-2004 04:22 PM

I hope they send out a general notice.

njcreedite 02-18-2004 07:13 PM

I just don't understand why they seem to have such a difficult time getting mags and now the calendar out on time. :confused: I'm sure there's some logical or illogical reasoning behind all of this. A bit more communication wouldn't have killed them. Oh well...I'll be watching the mail.
At least I got my vinyl which is the whole reason I re-upped. :silly:

Shadow 02-18-2004 07:50 PM

They don't seem to have anybody competent working for them. Both the websites (Creed and CreedInk) are useless for information. That's why we're over here right? :D

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 12:14 PM

Right! :thumbsup:

creedsister 02-19-2004 12:19 PM

i will have to agree with that :D

JenRN 02-19-2004 12:29 PM

Thanks for the info, anxious to see it! :D

Shadow 02-24-2004 09:16 PM

Has anybody gotten their calendar yet? The 29th is quickly approaching. My mailbox is waiting :)

benkenobi 02-24-2004 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Has anybody gotten their calendar yet? The 29th is quickly approaching. My mailbox is waiting :)

Mine too.

TeriB19 02-24-2004 09:28 PM

Nope, nothing yet! :mad:

hockeymom97 02-26-2004 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Nope, nothing yet! :mad:

Still waiting here too. If I have nothing by Sunday (undeliverable mail day) I will be writing them first thing Monday morning.

Shadow 02-26-2004 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeymom97
Still waiting here too. If I have nothing by Sunday (undeliverable mail day) I will be writing them first thing Monday morning.

I don't think I will even wait to Monday morning. If I don't have it after my mail delivery on Saturday - the email is being written :mad1:

crest tattoo 03-01-2004 12:58 PM

Haven't gotten the mail yet today. Anyone get theirs?

Shadow 03-01-2004 09:07 PM

No calendar yet......again :mad1:

crest tattoo 03-02-2004 08:00 AM

None in my mail! Hockeymom? You get yours yet?

creedwisdom 03-02-2004 09:04 AM

Quote:

None in my mail! Hockeymom? You get yours yet?

none for me yet, neither :( whaaaaa!

JenRN 03-02-2004 10:58 AM

I'll believe it when I see it! :rolleyes:

mommydutson 03-03-2004 06:21 PM

we will get them by years end is my guess imo all asses period!

crest tattoo 03-04-2004 10:01 AM

Does anyone get the feeling we've been blown off? :wtf: I don't think we will get them...EVER! :moon2:

hockeymom97 03-09-2004 01:11 PM

Quote:

Does anyone get the feeling we've been blown off? :wtf: I don't think we will get them...EVER! :moon2:

Well I am going to email them daily. This is crazy. Grrrrrrr. I will aggrevate (sp?) the heck out of them until I finally hear something. Consider maybe a small claims court for a refund, just to set a precidence (sp?). As long as windup and JHMP are involved with the band I will not ever give another penny to a fan club.

Sorry, just venting all.

JenRN 03-09-2004 05:53 PM

They have pissed me off to no end, I will NEVER join another fan club with them EVER!!!!! :mad: Empty promises, talk is cheap! :mad1:

crest tattoo 03-10-2004 08:22 AM

I've had it too, maybe we should file a joint action law suit ;) lol It would be nice to get those calendars!

crest tattoo 03-10-2004 08:51 AM

Great, I just tried to email them, and this is what I got back:

This is an advisory-only email. Please do not reply to it.

Delivery of email to this address

"[email protected]"

has been postponed due to a full mailbox.

We will continue to try to deliver your message over the next few days.

TeriB19 03-10-2004 10:44 AM

That just sucks. This is really really wrong. Why not just come out with the truth? Geez, I'd have a lot more respect for them if they'd tell us WHY we're not getting them instead of filling us with false hope. God I hate liars.

hockeymom97 03-10-2004 12:30 PM

Quote:

Great, I just tried to email them, and this is what I got back:

This is an advisory-only email. Please do not reply to it.

Delivery of email to this address

"[email protected]"

has been postponed due to a full mailbox.

We will continue to try to deliver your message over the next few days.

I received the same email back also. I am just going to keep resending the same one with an edit on the top saying 2nd time sent, 3rd time sent, etc. I will annoy the hell out of them. Maybe even send it 2 times a day until I hear something. Not only are they liars, but I feel that they are thiefs. They basically fraudulently took my money that purchased consumable goods and broke a contract with no intent of refunding the money for items that are unavailable. I have had it. This is really turning my stomach. I have mixed feelings on the guys, I realize that it is not them, but they do the hiring of the management and public relations. They should be stepping up to the plate and trying to fix the problem. (if they are aware of it)

Sorry, just needed to vent guys. I still love creed, but will never support their fan clubs again.

crest tattoo 03-10-2004 02:42 PM

Something needs to be done. Do they have a phone number?

hockeymom97 03-15-2004 03:06 PM

I will never join another fan club that Wind Up and JHMP have anything to do with

Quote:

Something needs to be done. Do they have a phone number?

Here is the next email that I have sent them. I am sending them daily from now on. Unfortunately their mailbox is full. That is the response that I am receiving from their server. Anyone have any other ideas!!!

Round 2. I am really beginning to become completely frustrated at the lack of respect that you are showing your members and fans. I am requesting the date that my Credit Card will be credited for the consumable goods. You have the credit card number for the original purchase. A response would be greatly appreciated. I haven't had a response to the message below that was sent on 03/09/04. I have been very patient, but they have run out now.

I expect a response quickly.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 12:08 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Calendars for paid subscribers

Here it is, Tuesday 03/09/04 and still no calendar in my mailbox. Please advise of the refund that will be credited for the consumable goods on the service that I purchased through my subscription with Creedink. This contract has been broken numerous times. I still haven't received the creedink that was supposed to come via email.

I expect an explanation and receipt of refund!!!

Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 9:56 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Calendars for paid subscribers

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 4:52 PM
Subject: FW: Calendars for paid subscribers

Ok, This will be mine final email requesting this information back. I paid for a service a consumable items, the creedink calendar. I have not received my calendar therefor your are in breach of a contract that our paid membership was to provide. I am asking when I can expect this calender or when I will receive my money back for the broken contract.

Thanks!!!

Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:19 PM
Subject: Calendars for paid subscribers

I am curious to find out where are the Calendars for 2004 that we paid for. I am hoping that this is not going to turn out like the Creedink Catalogs and get this 6 months into 2004. Please let me know when to expect this or when I can expect my payment back.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-15-2004 03:28 PM

I'm sorry you guys haven't gotten your calendars yet!!!??? Tell you what I'm soooo glad I didn't renew my membership. I was just frustrated with the handeling of everything to begin with and didn't feel like wasting my money to renew! I hope you all get this settled soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. BTW: Great e-mails hockeymom97. Too bad they haven't responded yet!