CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What is one thing that could make you happy right this minute?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3727)

crest tattoo 07-13-2003 08:33 AM

I found out last week that my uncle that I wrote of once before is terminal with cancer in his lungs and cancer. No hope.:( I had the courage to call him and he was struggling to breathe. I would be happy if God would take him without suffering.:angel: Sorry to be such a downer. Isn't it Julie that had someone close with reocurring cancer? hope she is well too.

TeriB19 07-13-2003 09:11 AM

Joy, I will pray for your Uncle and I agree with you that it would be less painful if God would take him before he has to suffer too much.

I would be happy if Damian and Satan would continue this "no talking contest" for the rest of the summer!!!;) So nice and quiet in the house right now!!!:D

Dogstar 07-13-2003 02:02 PM

What would make me happy right now would be the police catching the little bastards who stole souldancer's car and all the electronics and stuff from her storage unit :mad:

jimmy2sacs 07-13-2003 04:47 PM

one thing that would make me really happy right now is having super-human Magneto-like powers......oh yeah....

marlsy 07-13-2003 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
No way you're asking too much, marlsy. :( Mom's are special people. If my mom were to die, I'd want her back. Me and her are pretty close. She really wanted her mom back after she died a few years ago. :(

H-D

Thanks Higher Desire, yeah it's really really hard losing a mother!!:(

Sheila63 07-13-2003 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
this may sound sad, but i'm missing my mom so bad lately, having my mom alive would make me sooooooo happy right this minute!!  Not asking to much am I??

I'm so sorry you're missing your mom so badly, marlsy.:( I don't think you're asking too much. There are people that I've lost and would love to have back in my life too.

To Colin and Eric, I hope both of your dogs are better soon. Pets are great and it's hard when they're sick.:(

Joy, I'm so sorry to hear the news about your uncle. I will pray for him, you and your family.

To all of you - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

What would make me happy right now? A massage

crest tattoo 07-13-2003 05:47 PM

Thanks guys! Can always count on you. I just hope it's over before he hurts. Thanks.

JulieCitySlicker 07-13-2003 07:06 PM

Aww! Joy I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle:( My sister in laws Mother Teresa was rediagnosed with cancer after she had breast cancer that went into remission:( She is doing fine and is still working so that is a good sign:P

hotforscott 07-13-2003 07:13 PM

Something that would make me really happy right now is for everyone to get their wishes and also I agree with Joy, I wish I had a Creed concert to look forward to. That would be great. I would be on cloud nine.

Aimee 07-13-2003 08:32 PM

My honey walking through the door... :(

Sheila63 07-13-2003 08:43 PM

I hope your honey comes home soon, Aimee.:D

And I'd love to have a Creed concert to look forward to right now too. I'm starting to put some money aside for the next tour so I can travel and go to a few shows.:dancing:

crest tattoo 07-13-2003 09:14 PM

When we get the tour schedule, we should all try to find a neutral place to meet at. That could make everyone happy!!:)

Sheila63 07-13-2003 09:19 PM

That sounds like an excellent plan to me, Joy. I definitely want to go to a concert or two with my CreedFeed friends and meet those of you that I didn't meet at the Fest in FL.:)

luvscott4ever 07-13-2003 09:42 PM

I would be happy with a Blizzard from the DQ (I feel like being bad) and what would make me the most happy right now: SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

marlsy 07-13-2003 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63
I'm so sorry you're missing your mom so badly, marlsy.:(  I don't think you're asking too much.  There are people that I've lost and would love to have back in my life too.

Thanks Sheila!!! There ya are again being a sweetheart as usual!!! :angel: :D