CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Movies - To watch or not to watch! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3843)

hotforscott 07-26-2003 11:47 PM

Really, that is freaky. Gangs of NY is not that bad. I just didn't care for it. About Schmidt just plain sucks. I don't think anyone could say anything good about that movie, even Lechium. ;)

marlsy 07-27-2003 03:52 PM

yeah, I don't even have a desire to see that movie About Schmit
everyone i've talked to that has seen it says its bad!!:eek:

hotforscott 07-27-2003 05:26 PM

I know, I heard that and forgot to mention it to my husband and when he went and got movies he got it. He likes Jack Nicholson a lot, but this was not one of his best.

marlsy 07-27-2003 09:53 PM

on pay per view they give schmit 3 stars!!! I might just have to see it to judge for myself!! I'm not expecting to like it so maybe i will be surprised??? LOL

Steve 07-27-2003 10:06 PM

I've heard lots of good reviews of About Schmit. Seems that no one here likes the movie though...

Lechium 07-27-2003 11:08 PM

Re: Movies - To watch or not to watch!

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott

About Schmidt (Just plain retarded)

Abount Schmidt is one of best hollywood movies of past year, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Guess if it's not commerical and high budget it's retarded for you. If it is -- I feel sorry for you.

I would appriciate if you would stop acting as a movie critic, because it is defently not your domain.

TeriB19 07-28-2003 06:05 AM

My mom saw it and liked it. I, on the other hand, had no desire to see Kathy Bates in a hot tub.

marlsy 07-28-2003 09:41 AM

ok, I watched it last night and I liked it! My husband liked it alot! It is very dry and no action but I thought it was pretty good. His acting is excellent in it. Yeah the Kathy Bates in the hot tub was a bit shocking :eek: :eek: I could of done without seeing that!!! I could of also done without seeing Jack's Butt!!!! But over all it is a good movie in my opinion. I myself would recommend it.

RMadd 08-09-2003 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve
I just got Road to Perdition from the library today... wow what a good movie. Anyone else like this one?

Road to Perdition was amazing! Wasn't your typical Italian gangster movie (in part b/c there were Irish gangsters instead). Very captivating and very very well done. Kept me on the edge of my seat (sofa, rather).
Try to avoid Legally Blonde 2. One of my friends sorta tricked me into seeing it a few weeks back (asked if I wanted to see a movie; didn't mention what). It was too incredibly kitschy. Incredibly far-fetched and superficial.
Just saw Pirates of the Caribbean tonight. Another awesome movie. Capt. Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) kept me interested w/ unpredictable behavior. A must see!

hotforscott 08-09-2003 01:06 AM

Re: Re: Movies - To watch or not to watch!

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
Abount Schmidt is one of best hollywood movies of past year, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Guess if it's not commerical and high budget it's retarded for you. If it is -- I feel sorry for you.

I would appriciate if you would stop acting as a movie critic, because it is defently not your domain.

First of all, no one is acting as a movie critic, I was just giving my opinion, which is something most do. I am not saying that people shouldn't watch and judge for themselves.

Second of all, I didn't care for the movie and that's that!

Third of all, I don't give a SHIT what you appreciate.

And last, but not least, spelling is not your domain...............must be all of that extra skin.

TeriB19 08-09-2003 10:12 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That must be it, Carrie!!:lol::lol:

Torn Signs 08-09-2003 12:29 PM

see TR Cradle Of Life, it's better than the first one I tell ya!

ZION1010 08-09-2003 01:21 PM

The Last Movie I Whatched That Really Sucked Was Boys Dont Cry Great Movie GOOD AS IT GETS

Lechium 08-09-2003 04:25 PM

Re: Re: Re: Movies - To watch or not to watch!

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
First of all, no one is acting as a movie critic, I was just giving my opinion, which is something most do. I am not saying that people shouldn't watch and judge for themselves.

Second of all, I didn't care for the movie and that's that!

Third of all, I don't give a SHIT what you appreciate.

And last, but not least, spelling is not your domain...............must be all of that extra skin.

Where did all the bitterness come from? Even funner that it took you like a month to reply, guess you were gathering the spite for that long, to our it on old little me. Why oh why are bitchy girls such a turn on?
haha

p.s. critics share their opinions. you do the same so you did act lek critic. umm yeah

hotforscott 08-09-2003 04:50 PM

I guess I missed the reply you made almost 2 weeks ago until someone else posted in the thread and made it come up again. It worked out better for me though, had I seen it 2 weeks ago, I wouldn't have known your interesting little fact and I may not have had a bitter come back. ;)