CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 05-28-2005 07:37 AM

Daily Bread

May 28th

"Solo Gig?"

We are not alone. God has given us each other to live our lives for him and get us back home to him. Along the way, we want to share each others' burdens, soar on each others joys, and love each others' hurts. There is no such thing as a solo Christian.

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

Romans 12:15

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 05-28-2005 12:33 PM

:jam: :jam: Blessed Our Those Who Mourn For They Shall Be Comforted If We Are Partakers In The SUFFERMEANT We Shall Also Be Partakers Of Comforting Each Other AMEN AND AMEN

HeavenBesideYou 05-29-2005 07:49 AM

Daily Bread

May 29th

"Master and Commander."

As we fight to stay afloat in life. It seems like new leaks spring up every day. Luckily, the Lord of the fleet is watching over us, and He will never let the water rise above our heads. His loving kindness keeps us afloat and rescues us when troubled waters threaten us.

Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.

Psalm 69:1

Heaven

creedsister 05-29-2005 02:35 PM

:thewave: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :) :) :)

HeavenBesideYou 05-30-2005 07:35 AM

Daily Bread

May 30th

"Mercy."

Mercy originates with God. Since we are created in his image, when we show mercy we reveal godliness. Not only is God the source of mercy, but he has enabled (and expects) us as his creation to reflect his attributes.

All praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the source of every mercy and the God who comforts us. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When others are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. You can be sure that the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5

Heaven

creedsister 05-30-2005 11:36 PM

:) And Whether Be Afficted it is part of your consolation Amen And Amen If It Be Thy Will Oh Lord Let This Cup Pass From Amen And Amen ...The LORD ENDURETH AND LOVETH LONG SUFFERMENT , Pslams 119...REMEMBER The Word Unto Thy Servant Upon Which Thou HAST BROUGHT HOPE...This Is My ComfortIn My Affiction For Thy Word Hath Quickend Me The Proud Have Had Me Greatly In Derision Will I Not Decline From Thy Law I Remembered Thy Judgements Of Old Oh Lord And Have Comforted Myself Horror Hath Taken Hold Of Me B/c Of That Which Is Wicked That For Thy Laws Sake PRAISE JESUS..I Have Remembered Thy Name Oh Lord In The Night And Have Kept Thy Precepts Thy Stateus Have Been My Songs In The House Of My Pilgrim Age This I Had Because I Kept They Precepts** GODS LAW TAUGHT BY AFFLICTION Tho Hast dealt WELL With Thy Serveant O Lord Acording To Thy Word Teacher Of Good Judgement And Knowlege For I Have Believed In Thy COMMANDMENTS Before I was Afflicted I went Asray But Now Have I Kept Thy Word Thou Art GOOD And Doeset GOOD Teach Me Thy Statues The Proud Do Lie !!! I WILL KEEP THY PRCEPTS With My Whole Heart Their Heart Is As Fast As Grease But I Delight In Thy Law IT IS GOOD FOR ME THAT I HAVE Been Afflicted That I May Learn Thy Statues THE LAW OF THY MOUTH IS BETTER UNTO ME THAN A THOUSANDS OF GOLD OR SILVER ***BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ARE MERCIFUL FOR THEY SHALL OBTAIN MERCY** :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-31-2005 07:17 AM

Daily Bread

May 31st

"What do you have that is forever?"

Most of everything we have falls apart, breaks, or runs down in a short time. But we have three things that last forever: God, our Christian friends, and our praise of God. These are eternal.

The Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Heaven

creedsister 05-31-2005 03:53 PM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :)

HeavenBesideYou 06-01-2005 07:27 AM

Daily Bread

June 1st

"God is not loved or understood by everyone."

There are those who, for whatever reason, have chosen to reject God. There are those who curse Him as regularly as we praise Him. We are the subjects of the greatest sovereign in creation. Our Lord rules us with justice and love. We might not agree with everything He does or everything He calls us to do, but we owe Him our allegiance and loyalty. Be loyal to the Lord, and He will rule over you justly and with compassion.

They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.

Psalm 69:4

Heaven

creedsister 06-01-2005 04:24 PM

Amen And Amen

IF LOVING THE LORD IS WRONG UNTO THE WORLD AND THEIR FALSEHOOD I DONT WANNA BE RIGHT AMEN AND AMEN ***Pslams 18 ***LETS PRAISE ON I WILL LOVE THEE O LORD MY STREGNTH THE LORD IS MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS AND MY DELIVERER MY GOD MY STREGNTH IN WHOM WILL I TRUST MY BUCKLER AND THE HORN OF MY SALVATION AND MY HIGH TOWER I SHALL ALWAYS CALL UPON THEE ON WHO IS WORTH TO BE PRAISED SO SHALL I BE SAVED THE SORROWS OF DEATH COMPASSED ME AND THE FLOODS OF THE UNGODLY MEN MADE ME AFRAID THE SORROWS OF HELL COMPASSED ME ABOUT THE SNARES OF DEATH PREVENTED ME IN MY DISTRESS I CALLED UPON MY GOD HE HARED ME OUT OF HIS HOLY TEMPLE AND MY CRY CAME BEFORE HIS EARS , THEN THE EARTH SHOOK AND TREMBLED THE FOUNDATIONS ALSO OF THE HILLS MOVED AND WERE SHAKEN THERE WENT UP A SMOKE OUT OF HIS NOSTRILS AND FIRE OUT OF HIS MOUTH HE BOWED THE HEAVENS ALSO CAME DOWN AND DARKNESS WAS UNDER HIS FEET AND HE RODE UPON A CHERUB AND DID FLY YEA HE DID FLY UPON THE WINGS OF THE WIND Amen And Amen HE MADE DARKNESS HIS SECRET PLACE HIS PAVIILION ROUND ABOUT HIM WEREW DARK WATERS :) AND THICK CLOUDS PASSED HAIL STONES AND COALS OF FIRE THE LORD THUNDRED THE HEAVENS AND THE HIGHEST GAVE HIS VOICE HAIL STONES AND COALS OF FIRE YEA HE SENT OUT HIS ARROWS AND SCARRTED THEME AND HE SHOT OUT LIGHTINGS AND DISCOMFITED THEME THEN THE CHANNELS OF WATER WERE SEEN, AND THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE WORLD WERE SEEN HE SENT FROM ABOVE HE TOOK HE DREW ME OUT OF THE HELL AND HIGH WATERS ...IT ONLY ONE DAY AMEN HE DELIVERED ME FROM MY FOES WHICH WERE STRONGER THAN I THEY PREVENTED ME IN THE DAY OF MY PRECIOUS CALAMITY BUT AMEN AND AMEN THE LORD WAS MY STAY :syncdance

HeavenBesideYou 06-02-2005 07:24 AM

Daily Bread

June 2nd

"Who are you waiting for?"

Can you think of anything more exciting than to wait for Jesus to come take us home in his glory.

Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Hebrews 9:28

Heaven

creedsister 06-02-2005 12:10 PM

:thewave:

HeavenBesideYou 06-03-2005 07:00 AM

Daily Bread

June 3rd

"Forgiveness."

Some people, like the unforgiving debtor in Jesus' story, accept mercy for themselves then turn around and treat others as if nothing happened to them. Such people, said Jesus, cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

Then Peter came to him and asked, "Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?""

""No, Jesus replied, ""seventy times seven.""

[Jesus then tells the story of the king who forgave the debt of a servant, who then went and showed no mercy to someone who owed him money.] "". . . the king called in the man he had forgiven and said, 'You evil servant! I forgave you that tremendous debt because you pleaded with me. Shouldn't you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you? Then the angry king sent the man to prison until he had paid every penny.

That's what my heavenly Father will do to you if you refuse to forgive your brothers and sisters in your heart.

Matthew 18:21-35

Heaven

creedsister 06-03-2005 04:36 PM

:) amen forgivness is much better than anger For We Serve A God Thats Rich In Mercy And Slow In Anger For EXAMPLE we take the hebrews in the wilderness while they were wating on moses to come down man they were tired and hungy They Had No Forgivness or understanding :) Are No JESUS With FISHES AND BREAD AMEN*** PRAISE JESUS :jam: :jam: :jam: So We All Need To Be Reminded Everyday TO FORGIVE :)

HeavenBesideYou 06-04-2005 07:35 AM

Daily Bread

June 4th

"Rite of Passage."

Many times we must go through adversity and hard times in order to learn and grow. The lessons we learn are invaluable, even though we would often rather learn them some other way. The Lord allows us to meet adversity because He knows we must endure it in order to be better people. He does not allow adversity because He is cruel, but because He is kind and wants the best for His children.

Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

Psalm 71:20

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-05-2005 08:09 AM

Daily Bread

June 5th

"Keep up the good work!"

While Paul's exhortation here is excellent, it is the style of the exhortation we should especially notice. We live in an age where we are constantly pressured to emphasize the novel, new, or improved versions of things. But in our lives as Christians, we need to remind each other of what we are doing right and just simply say, "Hey, you're doing well, just keep doing what you're doing!"

Encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Heaven

creedsister 06-05-2005 02:28 PM

Yes :) FORBEAR ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE Are Probleams And Paths May Be Different BUT WE Serve A God Who Took Care Of Theme Of All AMEN AND AMEN AND HE DID WITH IT LOVE So As The Old Song Goes IF HE CARRIED THE WEIGHT OG THE WORLD UPON HIS SHOULDERS I Know My Brothers And Sisters And Others HE CAN CARRY YOU What It Ever It May Be !!! :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: The Lord Loves To Carry His People Through Their Trials And Miserys If We Be Partakers Of The SUFFERMENT We Are Partakers OF THE COMFORTER AMEN AND AMEN :thewave:

creedsister 06-05-2005 02:45 PM

:syncdance :syncdance
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
June 4th

"Rite of Passage."

Many times we must go through adversity and hard times in order to learn and grow. The lessons we learn are invaluable, even though we would often rather learn them some other way. The Lord allows us to meet adversity because He knows we must endure it in order to be better people. He does not allow adversity because He is cruel, but because He is kind and wants the best for His children.

Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

Psalm 71:20 :jam: :jam: AMEN Pslams 119.17.24 DEAL Bountifully With Thy Servant That I May Live And Keep Thy Word Open Mine Eyes That I May Behold Wondrous things Out Of The Law I,am A Stranger To The Earth Hide Not Thy Commmandments From Me My Soul Breaketh For Thy Longing That It Hath Unto Thy Judgements AT ALL TIMES Thou Hast Not Rebuked The Proud That They Are Cursed Which Do Err From Thy Commanments REMOVE From Me Reproach And Contempt For I Have Kept Thy Testimonies Princes Also Did sit And Speak Against Me But Thy Servant Did Meditate In Thy Stautes Thy Testimonies Als Are My Delight And My Counsellors :jam: 119.97.104 O How I Love Thy Law It Is My Meditation All The Day Thou Through Thy Commandments hast made me wiser that My Foes For They Are Ever With Me Haaaaaaaaaaa If Not They Come Out Of The Wood Work AMEN I have More Understanding Than All My Teachers For Thy Testimonies Are My Meditation I understand More Than :) The Ancients Because How I Love Those Precepts I Have Refrained From Every Evil Way That I Might Keep Thy Word I Have Not Departed From Thy Judgements For Thou Has Taught Me How Sweet Are Thy Words UNTO MY TASTE Sweeter Than Honey To My Mouth Through Thy Precepts I Get Understanding Therefore I HATE EVERY FALSE WAY

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-06-2005 07:31 AM

Daily Bread

June 6th

"Spiritual drought."

Many of us have experienced spiritual drought. We find ourselves in a desert of doubt and apathy. Nothing seems to be the way we want it to be, and frankly, we really don't care. We wonder if God is listening; all we hear is the echo of our own voices. God's loving touch is so necessary in our lives. We cannot live without the water that Jesus offered the woman at the well. This living water quenches the spiritual thirst and brings our drought to an end. Ask God for the living water. He will issue forth a flood to wash you and refresh you.

He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth.

Psalm 72:6

Heaven

creedsister 06-06-2005 09:25 AM

Amen

Amen And Amen The Water Is A Must :thewave:

HeavenBesideYou 06-07-2005 07:25 AM

Daily Bread

June 7th

"He's always with you."

So many things about our lives are uncertain. This one thing, however, is sure: no matter where, when, or how long, God will be there and will be with us.

Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2 and 4

Heaven

creedsister 06-07-2005 02:24 PM

Amen !!!

:D Praise The Lord He Is Precious Thats True No Matter Where Your At Are What Your Going Through Up And Down And All Around And Back Again THE LORD CAN BRING BACK THE NEW AGAIN And You Can Make The Best Out Of They Relationship And Bulid Castles In A Wastland And Grow Lillys In The Valley And While Your At It Your Wisdom Can Grow PRAISE JESUS FOR THE NAME IMMANUEL Amen And Amen Thats Why He Was Called IMMANUEL GODS LAW UNCHANGEBLE Precious Pslams 119.89.96 I Would Like To Underline 96..THE Wicked Have WAITED TO DESTROY ME BUT I WILL CONSIDER THY TESTIMONIES AMEN :) I HAVE SEEN AN END TO PERFECTION ALL PERFECTION BUT THY COMMANDMENT IS EXCEEDING BROAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN AND AMEN FOR EVER LORD THY WORD SETTLED IN HEAVEN THY FAITHFULNESS IS UNTO EVERY GENRATION THO HAST ESTABLISHED THE EARTH AND IT ABIDETH THEY CONTINUE THIS DAY TO ACORDING TO THINER SERVERANTS ..Unless Thy Law had been my delights I THEN HAVE SHOULD PERISHED IN MY ALLFICTON AMEN I Will Never Forget Thy Precepts For With Theme THEY HAVE QUICKEND ME

HeavenBesideYou 06-08-2005 07:17 AM

Daily Bread

June 8th

"Keep digging, it's worth it!"

Our world is upside down. We reward the wrongdoer and we chastise the righteous. To be good is equal to being somehow deficient. Words like [virtue], [purity], and [sweetness] have taken on negative connotations. To be good is foreign or alien to the majority. The key is not to give up. The Lord will reward those who persevere in the face of persecution and frustration. God loves the pure in heart, and it is well worth it to hold on for His sake.

Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.

Psalm 73:13

Heaven

creedsister 06-08-2005 06:09 PM

:thewave:

HeavenBesideYou 06-09-2005 07:12 AM

Daily Bread

June 9th

"The world wants a Savior but not a Lord."

The New Testament is clear, a Savior who is not Lord is no Savior and no friend. If the Old Testament showed us anything, it is that God's seemingly bizarre laws were written not for his fascination but for his people's preservation. Let's not only call Jesus Lord this week, let's live in a way that shows that he controls our lives and his Spirit produces our character.

Jesus said, "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to live, and only a few find it.

Matthew 7:13-14

Heaven

creedsister 06-09-2005 01:52 PM

Amen And Amen

PRAISE JESUS FOR IT For The Understanding OF IT Pslams 119 .169 .176. Let My Cry Come Near Before Thee O Lord Give Me Understanding Acording To Thy Precious Word Let All And Thats All :D My Suoolications Come Before Thee :) Whatever She Be DELIEVER ME ACORDING TO THY WORD My Lips Shall Utter Praise When THOU HAS TAUGHT ME THY STATUES My Tounge Shall Speak Of Thy Word For ALL THY COMMANDMENTS ARE RIGHT Let Thine Hand Help Me FOR I HAVE CHOSEN THY PRECEPTS I Have Longed For Thy Salvation Oh Lord And The LAW IS MY DELIGHT I have Gone Astray Like A Lost Sheep :jam: :jam: FOR I DO NOT FORGET THY COMMANDMENTS !

HeavenBesideYou 06-10-2005 07:25 AM

Daily Bread (special day)

June 10th

"Happy Anniversary (Adversity?)"

Today my wife and I are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary...

:banana:

Happy adversity embodies the biblical principle of facing difficulties with joy, thus the truth in a normal marriage...

From our perspective, adversity is anything but happy. We have the idea that the Christian life is supposed to be trouble-free, and we see little value in hardship. But God sees it differently.

J.B. Phillips' translation of James 1:2-3 reads: "When all kinds of trials and temptations crown into your lives, my brothers, don't resent them as intruders, but welcome them as friends! Realize that they come to test your faith and to produce in you the quality of endurance."

Affliction does not come as a thief to steal our happiness, but as a friend bringing the gift of staying power. Through it all, God promises us His wisdom and strength, and without the strength of my wife and the blessings of God's works, I would be lost in such an adverse World...

So honey, don't be offended if I wish you "Happy Adversity" today!!!

Be assured beyond all doubting,
In the trial you're passing through,
That the Lord's great love and mercy
Is at work for good in you. ~Anon

Count it all joy when you fall into various trials.

James 1:2

Heaven

creedsister 06-10-2005 03:08 PM

That Was Precious Bless You Both

Consider The Butterfly And Its Coccoon And All The Many Changes It Goes Through In A Transformation While Its Inside Of The Cocoon , As Christians And As Prophets We Really Dont Know How Much Sorrow And How Much Joy Are Cocoons Will And Shall Endure Before Others Need More Others Needs Less It Just All Depends On How Beautiful That Butterfly Is And Its Place With God I Chose These For Examples , Happy Adverstiy :)

creedsister 06-10-2005 03:23 PM

Appeal For endurance

2 timothy ch.2 thou therefore be strong my son be strong in the grace that is in christ. and the things that thou hast heared of me among many witnessess the same commit thou to be faithfull to men who shall be able to teach others thou therefore endure hardness as a good soldier of jesus christ ....7.13 remembear that christ the seed of david :) was raised up from the dead acording to my gospel wherein i suffer trouble as an evildoer amen and amen even unto bonds but the word of god is not bound therefore i endure all things for the elects sake that they which in christ may have eternal glory it is a faithfull saying for if we be dead with him we shall live with him if we suffer we shall also reign with him ...ch.1.verse 9. he hath saved us and called us with a holy calling not acording to our works but acording to his own purpose and grace which was given to us in christ before the world began .verse 8..be not ashamed of the testimony of our lord nor of me a prisoner but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel acording to GOD

creedsister 06-10-2005 03:35 PM

2 Cor

Grace Be With You And Peace From God Jesus Christ Prince Of Mercy And The God Of Comfort Who Comforts Us All In Tribulation That We Be Able To Comfort Theme Which Are In Trouble By The Comfort Of Christ That Be With Us For As The Sufferings Of Christ Abound In Us So Our Consolation Also Abides Inside Us And Whether We Be Afflicted It Is For Your Consolation And Salvation Which Is Effectual In enduring Of The Same Sufferings Which We Also Suffer ,,And Our Hope Of You Is Steadfast Knowing That As Ye Are Partakers Of The Sufferings So Shall Ye Be Also Of The Conslation For We Would Not Have Anyone Ignorant Of Our Trouble .

creedsister 06-10-2005 03:49 PM

Were Pressed Out Of Messaure Above Stregneth in so much that we despaired even life but we had the sentence of death in ourselfs poor dudes that we should not trust in ourselfs But In God Who Raiseth the Dead And Dose Deliever In Whom We Trust That He Will Deliever Us , When I Therefore Was Thus Minded Did i Use Lightness or the things that i purpose do i purpose acording to the flesh that with me there AMEN Should Be Yea Yea And Nay Nay ..BUT AS GOD IS TRUE OUR WORD TOWARD YOU WAS NOT YEA AND NAY Amen And Amen FOR THE SON OF GOD Jesus Christ who Was Preached Among You By Us ..WAS NOT YEA AND NAY BUT IN HIM WAS YEAAAAAAAAAA, For All The Promoses Of God In Him Are Yea And In Him I Say Amen And Amen UNTO THE GLORY OF GOD BY US Now He Which Stablisheth us With You In Christ Hath Anointed us Is God Who Hath Also Sealed Us And Given Us The Earnest Of The Spirt In Our Hearts Morever I Call God For A Record Upon My Soul That To Spare You I Came Not As Yet Unto Cor. Not For That We Have Dominon Over Your Faith But Are Helpers Of Your JOY FOR BY FAITH YE STAND .

HeavenBesideYou 06-11-2005 08:11 AM

Daily Bread

June 11th

"Looking for signs and longing for prophets does us no good."

The crowd that listened to Jeremiah and Isaiah lamented to their contemporaries that what they needed was a good prophet like Elijah.

In every age, the people long for a different voice than the one they are hearing. God speaks to us in many different ways. The trick is to be open to His call. We often don't see signs because they are not the signs we hope to see. Almost everything that God communicates to us means that we must be willing to give and to serve. The only communication that God has made with no duty involved on our part was His Son, Jesus Christ.

Looking for signs and longing for prophets does us no good. God has made known what He wants us to do. The job is before us.

We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.

Psalm 74:9

Heaven

Ann Allusion 06-11-2005 12:46 PM

Quote:

God speaks to us in many different ways.

How true is that....sometimes in ways that we couldn't imagine...:D
thanks, heaven...

creedsister 06-11-2005 02:02 PM

Wow*** :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: that was Great Hev...No what Im Trying To Say that was really great ...St Mark 7.12.18 Why doth this genration seek after a sign no sign shall be given to this genration ..take heed and beware of the leaven of the pharisees and the leaven of herod..why reason ye because have no bread percive yet not neither understand have ye your heart yet hardend having eyes see ye not and having hear ye not and do ye not Remembear

creedsister 06-11-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
How true is that....sometimes in ways that we couldn't imagine...:D
thanks, heaven...

:jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 06-12-2005 08:09 AM

Daily Bread

June 12th

"Broken promises."

They litter the land of most countries. Trust is offered, then it is trampled on. A man or woman's word is only as good as the individual chooses to make it. Thank God that He is constant and true. His covenants are eternal. God never turns from His people, and they never need to fear that they will be forgotten. Let us work in our lives to copy God's commitment to covenant in the promises that we make.

Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.

Psalm 74:20

Heaven

creedsister 06-12-2005 02:04 PM

Indeed And Amen

A Lot Of Things may come and a lot of things may go sorted seprated trials the ups and downs the highs and the lows BUT HE NEVER FORGETS Isa.ch.49.14.16 But Zion Said The Lord Hath Forsaken Me And My Lord Hath Forgotten Me Can A Woman Forget Her Suckling Child That She Should Not Have Compassion On The Son Of Her Womb Yea They Mat Forget Thee, BEHOLD I HAVE INGRAVEN THEE UPON THE PALMS OF MY HANDS THY WALLS ARE CONTINUALLY BEFORE ME, Pslams.148. PRAISE THE LORD Praise Ye THE LORD FROM HEAVENS PRAISE HIM IN THE HEIGHTS PRAISE HIM ALL YE ANGELS ALL HIS HOST PRAISE YE HIM SUN MOON PRAISE HIM ALL YE STARS OF LIGHT PRAISE HIMJ YE HEAVENS OF HEAVENS AND YE WATERS THAT BE ABOVE THE HEAVENS WHOOOOOOOOO, LET THEME PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD FOR SAID SO AND THEY WERE CREATED HE HAD ESTABLISHED THEME 4 EVER HE HATH MADE A DECREE THAT WILL NOT PASS PRAISE THE LORD FROM THE EARTH YE DRAGONS :) AND ALL DEEPS FIRE AND HAIL PRAISE THEE SNOW AND VAPOUR :) STORMY WIND FULFILLING HIS WORD , PRAISE THE LORD :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 06-13-2005 07:22 AM

Daily Bread

June 13th

"Brevity (finishing well)."

It’s important to remember that we are not mere victims without any say-so as to whether or not we are going to do well spiritually. We need to realize that people fall away because they choose to. By that I mean, their spiritual failure usually isn’t a result of a deliberate decision to backslide. Rather, it’s the result of wrong choices they make in life that lead to a spiritual breakdown. If you want to make it in the Christian life, then you are going to make it. Jude 1 says, “To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ.” The original language used the perfect tense. The nearest equivalent of it is, “They are continually kept by Jesus Christ.” Whatever difficulties you are facing today as a believer, you are preserved in Christ. He is going to keep you.

Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.

John 13:1

Heaven

creedsister 06-13-2005 03:08 PM

:thewave: Pslam.130 Out Of The depths have i cried unto thee o Lord If Thou Lord Shouldest mark iniquities O lord Who hall Stand But There Is Forivness with thee that thou mayest be feared i wait for the lord my soul doth wait in his word d i hope My Soul Waiteth Upon The Lord More Than They whatch for morning Pslams 138 I Will Praise Thee With My Whole Heart Before The Gods Will I SING Praise Unto Thee I Will Worship Toward Thy Holy Temple And Praise Thy Name For Thy Lovingkindness And For Thy Truth For Thou Hast Magnified Thy WORD ABOVE ALL THY NAME In Thee Day When I Cried Thou id Awnser Me And Stregnthened Me Me With Stregnth In My Soul ..

HeavenBesideYou 06-14-2005 07:15 AM

Daily Bread

June 14th

"The Ultimate Passport!"

No matter what your passport says, if you are a Christian, there is no earthly country that can hold you, no borders that can claim you and no flag that flies above you but Jesus and the Kingdom of Heaven. You have more in common with the believing aboriginal tribesman of Indonesia, the Christian refugee in Africa, or the Bedouin brother in Egypt, or the high-rise business person in Hong Kong who bows to pray in Jesus name, or the Spirit-filled Brazilian housewife, than you do your next door neighbor if they don't know Christ as Lord and Savior.

Our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 3:20

Heaven