CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Guy's Calm Down! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4964)

Delirium 11-20-2003 01:41 AM

man i go for 3 weeks and when i come back the whole board is in tears. Get over this rumour, all it is is that.. a rumour. Even i know not to believe anything till the actual person or company says it. After reading pages of text all i see is whinging people who dont have a shred of evidence.

Now, i dont mean to be mean. Also if they do break up, it has to be for the better.

SOLO PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!! HOW COOL WILL THAT BE!

I actually wouldnt mind creed to break up if that means that mark tremonti can come out of his shell and do some solo work.

CALM DOWN!!!

Said Eyes 11-20-2003 02:25 AM

Tremonti will do some solo stuff. Creed will continue. It's no big deal. Plus it's not like Creed are lighting the world on fire at the moment. How long does it take to record an album? It's worse than Metallica.

Also, learn to use apostrophes, sparky.

velocityidp 11-20-2003 03:18 AM

It's more than a rumor this time. If the entire band breaks up is yet to be seen, but things certainly won't be the same unless they are able to patch things up. Even the latest press release suggests something is a bit off...

Delirium 11-20-2003 04:39 AM

lol, apostrophe's take too much time.

BigBassDrummer 11-20-2003 01:58 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-20-2003 04:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-20-2003 04:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> lol, apostrophe's take too much time. [/b][/quote]
*as he now decides to use an apostrophe... improperly*

facelessman 11-20-2003 02:02 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-BigBassDrummer+11-20-2003 01:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBassDrummer @ 11-20-2003 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-20-2003 04:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-20-2003 04:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> lol, apostrophe's take too much time. [/b][/quote]
*as he now decides to use an apostrophe... improperly* [/b][/quote]
LOL :banana:

facelessman 11-20-2003 02:03 PM

Creed breaking up is like someone breaking up with a boyfriend/girlfriend they really loved.

Julbright 11-20-2003 02:57 PM

Friend of a friend said it feels like someone died - I think that fits for me - but you know what I am feeling more hopeful today...

Delirium 11-21-2003 01:36 AM

you guys need to get out and listen to other music

m3lissa 11-21-2003 02:10 AM

yup, check out Pearl Jam - lost dogs

*aah stupid stupid stupid! not pearl jam again!*

Delirium 11-21-2003 02:13 AM

ok here's some suggestions

Staind
Live
Finger Eleven (great)
etc.

hayley 11-21-2003 02:57 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-21-2003 06:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-21-2003 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> you guys need to get out and listen to other music [/b][/quote]
And you need to shut the hell up...I listen to several other bands. But Creed is my favourite band and I have been a diehard fan for 5 years this year, and hearing that there is a chance they could break up has brought me to tears. SO FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you you obviously don't understand, Creed has filled a part of me for a long, long time, and it might be taken away. Yes, it's awesome that if they do seperate they will be starting solo work, but it won't be the SAME! Don't you get that? NO MORE CREED!!! This is bringing tears to my eyes right now and I am pissed off with you. If this happens it will take apart away from me forever and I can't imagine what I am going to be like if this is confirmed. I can't help myself but get teary eyed, I have been a fan for FIVE years for god sake I LOVE THEM AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENEING

I am trying not to worry to much as nothing is defenite right now. But it's just the thought I mean I can't believe this, I need Creed in my life, they have helped me like they wouldn't understand, and it just won't be the same.

Dogstar 11-21-2003 03:19 AM

Hang in there, Hayley! Nothing's official, so I'm going under the assumption that they're just taking a break from each other. You never know. One good tihng is that Steve is keeping this site no matter what happens :).

hide 11-21-2003 05:43 AM

its only a rumour people should know not too many too much attention to it. We know we'll at least get a couple of new songs next year, two solo albums and get to hear all the unreleased stuff.

Redeemer 11-21-2003 10:04 AM

No Creed no Creed no Creed no Creed no Creed
Oh nooooo, what is a diva supposed to do? If there's no Creed, there's no more for me to live for. There's no one to console me on those dark loveless nights, no one to "take me higher", no one, just no one...oh dear I'm taking this hard and they haven't even officially announced it yet. What a ditzy diva am I. :rolleyes: