CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Update from Michael on Marks band (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5404)

Jez 01-03-2004 02:32 PM

I don't have a clue who it could be anymore...the guy that I heard was high on the list is apparently suffereing from accute tinutis (an inner ear problem) and is practically tone-deaf now. So who knows? Actually, I don't care much...no-one will ever be able to take Scott's place, IMO

mamm1234 01-03-2004 03:03 PM

Mark is a total class act and it hasn't been easy for him either having the rug pulled out from under and having to start all over.

He's gonna be Ok and like everyone, I'm looking forward to hearing his new band.

That is...untill the return of Creed cause

they will be back.

creedlvr 01-03-2004 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamm1234
Mark is a total class act and it hasn't been easy for him either having the rug pulled out from under and having to start all over.

He's gonna be Ok and like everyone, I'm looking forward to hearing his new band.

That is...untill the return of Creed cause

they will be back.

How do you know that he has had the rug pulled out from under him and "has" to start over? No one knows how this all came to be.

WeatheredWoman 01-03-2004 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
if it turns out to be him im going like fricking die~~the lauper girl would kick his ass

:lolsign: I'm with ya!!!!

WeatheredWoman 01-03-2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
Just a new name???? :confused: What about their lead singer? I'm sorry but ... it is NOT Creed! :mad:

I'm with ya ! :grr: :grr: :grr:

WeatheredWoman 01-03-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I Know Who The Lead Singer Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I'm with... OOOOOOOHHHH... DREAM ON girl !!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Wylde-Tremonti 01-03-2004 05:27 PM

Quote:

How do you know that he has had the rug pulled out from under him and "has" to start over? No one knows how this all came to be.

i think all she means is that he's starting in a new band... :rolleyes:

Agent D 01-03-2004 06:09 PM

Well, he didn't have to start a new band either.

Wylde-Tremonti 01-03-2004 06:18 PM

well he's gotta have something to do while stapp is doin his solo stuff?... i mean... the dude has to play... it's in his blood...

Agent D 01-03-2004 06:22 PM

Yeah...he does have to play. It's hard to say anything about this since we don't know what caused the guys to put Creed on hold. :confused:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-03-2004 06:23 PM

yes that's exactly it

creedlvr 01-03-2004 06:36 PM

Yes .. that IS it exactly. So how can you say Mark "has to have something to do while Stapp does his solo thing". That implies that Mark and Flip were forced to pursue other avenues because Scott did and left them no choice.

Bottom line ...
We do not know what or whom initiated this *supposed*break up. To assume Stapp is to blame is not fair.

Wylde-Tremonti 01-03-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Yes .. that IS it exactly. So how can you say Mark "has to have something to do while Stapp does his solo thing". That implies that Mark and Flip were forced to pursue other avenues because Scott did and left them no choice.

Bottom line ...
We do not know what or whom initiated this *supposed*break up. To assume Stapp is to blame is not fair.

you're right... i apologize for my earlier statement...

creedlvr 01-03-2004 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
you're right... i apologize for my earlier statement...

;)

creedsister 01-03-2004 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
well he's gotta have something to do while stapp is doin his solo stuff?... i mean... the dude has to play... it's in his blood...

amen AND AMEN :tremonti: