CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Favorite Lyric Line (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13417)

Faceless Man 93 01-06-2011 04:54 PM

Favorite Lyric Line

Here's a thread where you can post those lyrics that you love so much.

Got a special song's lyric that you can't get out of your head, share it here!

For me, my favorite lyric is

"We all live under the reign of one king." Creed WTLF

adparaiki 01-07-2011 04:38 PM

Re: Favorite Lyric Line

"My Demons lay to rest, to better myself, I once feared what this life would be, now my minds so clear, inside there's no fear, i've left behind what was once me".

Till you showed me by ME. LOL sorry

TrulyAmazing 01-07-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adparaiki
"My Demons lay to rest, to better myself, I once feared what this life would be, now my minds so clear, inside there's no fear, i've left behind what was once me".

Till you showed me by ME. LOL sorry

None Greater Of Person Than Yourself, now i started one of these threads months a go, nobody replyed to my lyric thread, and im cynicl, so get out of my way, the lord will forgive me some how some way, i dont need your smile today its the last thing on my mind your lie well it holds just as good as mine, that makes us the same, so yes im bitter and soooooooooo ohhhhhhhh cynicl~~~~ By ~Me~ thats mine for today ya,alls...............Love ya,s.....

TrulyAmazing 01-07-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
None Greater Of Person Than Yourself, now i started one of these threads months a go, nobody replyed to my lyric thread, and im cynicl, so get out of my way, the lord will forgive me some how some way, i dont need your smile today its the last thing on my mind your lie well it holds just as good as mine, that makes us the same, so yes im bitter and soooooooooo ohhhhhhhh cynicl~~~~ By ~Me~ thats mine for today ya,alls...............Love ya,s.....

copyright verse 1~7~11....forgots ya,alls,

Dogstar 01-09-2011 03:25 PM

From Jerry Cantrell's Siddhartha:

Disciple sift through lies, few grains of truth behold
Explorer specter rise, the dream that brought you low

Faceless Man 93 01-11-2011 06:15 AM

"What have I become? A reflection of the person I never wanted to be, a shell of what once was" A lyric line I wrote for a song to a soundtrack of a student film I'm working on called What Have I Become?

TrulyAmazing 02-06-2011 10:17 PM

Live And Let Die, dont get no better than that, paul and Linda, And G.N.R. thanks for bringing up your favorite lyrics lines.....b/c music matters,