CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   people that cut themselves (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5453)

creedsister 04-22-2004 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
self esteem is a bullshit word that exists only in US. forget it.
you feel inferior to some people cuz they're better looking/more popular?
well dont, cuz if you do its a downward spiral. motivation, and such is usless, just go out and do what will make you happier.
want more friends? go out and make them, cuz otherwise you never will get them.
someone is bugging you? deal with then, cuz they wount stop by themselves anytime soon.

basically: got problems? suck it up, and deal with them. no other options. when you do, than this mystical 'self esteem' will appear, but not until than.

thats all good your saying go out and do what will make you happier yes thats all good to but what comes easy for some is not as easy for others sometimes we would like todo all of those things but sometimes we dont have a choice for whatever reasons,,the best advice at this point i can give to ya geek Is you never get so down you cant can up and you never get to high were you cant come down and i also believe that everything happens in life good or bad it happens for a reason life is made of both, and the only way we can understand all of it is when we call out to are saviour JESUS CHRIST, for he is the truth the way in the Light,, And GEEK 2004, ROCK ON GAL B/c YOUR ALLRIGHT

GeeK_2004 04-24-2004 01:01 PM

Quote:

self esteem is a bullshit word that exists only in US. forget it.
you feel inferior to some people cuz they're better looking/more popular?
well dont, cuz if you do its a downward spiral. motivation, and such is usless, just go out and do what will make you happier.
want more friends? go out and make them, cuz otherwise you never will get them.
someone is bugging you? deal with then, cuz they wount stop by themselves anytime soon.

basically: got problems? suck it up, and deal with them. no other options. when you do, than this mystical 'self esteem' will appear, but not until than.

what a nice comment you made there !!

you should get an award for that !!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 02:40 PM

People who cut themselves do it for many reasons. They're depressed, problems at home, low self-esteem, etc. People who cut themselves have their reasons. It's really sad, but some people out there have some serious issues.

Lechium 04-24-2004 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
People who cut themselves do it for many reasons. They're depressed, problems at home, low self-esteem, etc. People who cut themselves have their reasons. It's really sad, but some people out there have some serious issues.

Nice? Who cares about nice? It's honest and (depending on her actions) helpful.

TeriB19 04-24-2004 03:48 PM

The many people who post here care about nice. We try to be nice to each other, make each other feel better about themselves. Unlike you, who only cares to tear down and degrade others.

Lechium 04-24-2004 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
The many people who post here care about nice. We try to be nice to each other, make each other feel better about themselves. Unlike you, who only cares to tear down and degrade others.

when people need help, I think is best to offer good avice, rather than hugs and pity that doesnt do anything really.

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

Nice? Who cares about nice? It's honest and (depending on her actions) helpful.

I think you quoted the wrong person.

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

when people need help, I think is best to offer good avice, rather than hugs and pity that doesnt do anything really.

That's true. Either help them or not help them at all.

GeeK_2004 04-25-2004 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
That's true. Either help them or not help them at all.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

TeriB19 04-25-2004 05:21 PM

Quote:

Then offer good advice. But 'suck it up' or 'go find friends' isn't the best advice.

Lechium 04-25-2004 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Then offer good advice. But 'suck it up' or 'go find friends' isn't the best advice.

actually it is.
if you lack friends... you know solution to your problem IS getting friends.
if you're being bullied... you know you gotta stand up for yourself (more friends you make, easier it is).
that's not easy, but that has to be done, and only way to do it, is by trying repetedly.

Trees of Wisdom 04-25-2004 11:18 PM

Quote:

actually it is.
if you lack friends... you know solution to your problem IS getting friends.
if you're being bullied... you know you gotta stand up for yourself (more friends you make, easier it is).
that's not easy, but that has to be done, and only way to do it, is by trying repetedly.

No wonder they're suicidal. :rolleyes:

Leah 09-13-2005 06:14 PM

People that cut themselves have a lot of hurt and a lot of anger they don't know how to deal with. The hurt and the anger may mask itself in depression. When a person cuts themselves it is a release for some of that emotion.

creedsister 09-13-2005 11:49 PM

its not anger but thats one way of describing it its more of outlet when there is nothing left to grasp and no one hears the rage of heared emotions on the inside ya gotta have something to deal It Is Also Way Of Breathing For Some Its Not Really A Sucidal Thing But A Grasp Thing To keep from doing something Worse So As Most Cutters or whatever it is labeled Its something that cant be described but ya gotta let out

Anna1011 09-14-2005 02:22 PM

bin there done that and im not proud of it, its a place i dont want to go back to.

GeeK_2004 10-14-2005 01:35 PM

Wed. I finally went to a docter for/about my depression. He had gave me some samples ( I think its Lexapro) and told me to come back in 10 days. I had told him that I cut my self.

Dogstar 10-14-2005 05:08 PM

Geek, good for you for getting help. I hope you are on the mend soon.

JulieCitySlicker 10-17-2005 07:15 PM

Kim,
I hope that your able to get the help that you need :hugs: I wish you the best girl!

Sincirr 10-24-2005 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
Wed. I finally went to a docter for/about my depression. He had gave me some samples ( I think its Lexapro) and told me to come back in 10 days. I had told him that I cut my self.

Youve probably gone back to the doctor by now. How did it go? How was the medication for you?

nagpo 03-16-2006 07:33 PM

Re: people that cut themselves

they r emos. emo=idiot FACT. being emo is just a teenage fad.

JulieCitySlicker 03-16-2006 09:36 PM

^so stereotypical:rolleyes: Not all people that cut themselves are emo!

nagpo 03-16-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
^so stereotypical:rolleyes: Not all people that cut themselves are emo!

whatever. emos are still idiots.

JulieCitySlicker 03-16-2006 09:58 PM

Maybe so,but I don't know any so I'm not going judge:D

Dogstar 03-16-2006 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
they r emos. emo=idiot FACT. being emo is just a teenage fad.

Do you EVER have anything worthwhile to contribute? I have yet to see it.

Rocketqueen 03-17-2006 01:26 AM

Quote:

whatever. emos are still idiots.

im not trying to be a smart ass or sarcastic im just really stupid What Are emos ?

JulieCitySlicker 03-17-2006 07:55 AM

Ditto Kerri;)

nagpo 03-17-2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Do you EVER have anything worthwhile to contribute? I have yet to see it.

i do sometimes.

nagpo 03-17-2006 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
im not trying to be a smart ass or sarcastic im just really stupid What Are emos ?

they r kids that where tight pants and cut themselves.

eusebioCBR 03-17-2006 06:14 PM

My sister did that for while when she was 14. I got the impression it had somthing to do with self loathing.

Anna1011 03-18-2006 05:06 PM

just because someone cuts themself doesnt make them emo. ive been there and i deff aint emo!!

i have yet to meet a real emo kid, the ones ive met are all wannabes.

nagpo 03-18-2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
just because someone cuts themself doesnt make them emo. ive been there and i deff aint emo!!

i have yet to meet a real emo kid, the ones ive met are all wannabes.

yeah, somebody already told me that...

Steve 03-18-2006 06:11 PM

seriously nagpo, you bring up a serious topic from several months ago and all you can do is provide insults and stereotypes? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. This is going to be your final warning. I think you've received a warning before. Next time you'll be banned from the forums.

nagpo 03-18-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
seriously nagpo, you bring up a serious topic from several months ago and all you can do is provide insults and stereotypes? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. This is going to be your final warning. I think you've received a warning before. Next time you'll be banned from the forums.

:jerk:, :rolleyes:

Dogstar 03-19-2006 05:54 PM

Quote:

:jerk:, :rolleyes:

Um, Steve is the admin of this site. Show some respect. One more of those, and I'll ban you myself.

nagpo 03-19-2006 07:53 PM

Quote:

Um, Steve is the admin of this site. Show some respect. One more of those, and I'll ban you myself.

OK:thumbsup:

Rocketqueen 03-20-2006 01:37 AM

Quote:

No Doggy we can give him a chance to be good :) just a trial and then if he does it again then you can ban his ass

Rocketqueen 03-20-2006 01:42 AM

Quote:

they r kids that where tight pants and cut themselves.

thanks tight pants i dont understand this group would this be the group who does it b/c they think really sick twisted people with real probleams are cool so they wanna do it too

Anna1011 03-20-2006 03:36 AM

i see emos as a mixture if different things, cause they wear the black like goths and the tight jeans like punks used to and well id go on but i cant remember the rest lol ive slept since i last thought of this ahahaha.

GoodGodGirl23 03-20-2006 07:47 PM

I have a relative that used to cut themselves when they were really depressed..:(

crest tattoo 03-21-2006 08:03 AM

I did it in my teens, sorry to admit it. It was before it was in the news and all. It was a way to work the inside pain and bring it out for me. Glad those days are gone!