CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Losing My Job (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10225)

Trimontana 12-19-2005 01:40 PM

Losing My Job

Well guys, it sad news for me :( My head director from Spain just called me this morning and told me that the shop where i am manager will be closing in 3 months time the sooner. The reason is that the business is not going anywhere; this shop doesnt make any profit at all and the rent its too high. I was seeing this coming long time ago but i have never tought that my director had the poor consideration to tell me that one week before X-mas. So, i and the girls will be losing our jobs next year, sooner or later.
The thing is that after so long working here i dont have a clue what i wanna do on my next job. Mila told me that of course i should be appliying for a management position and i shouldnt be worry cause i do have a lot of experience and i am high qualified. But i am still worried and very sad.
Sad specially cause in a week from today i am travelling to NY...but you know what??i wont leave this news to fuck my holidays up, i am waiting for this trip a year since last time i was there.
I am just gonna need all of your support this time guys as usual.
Thanks
Gabixxx

Rocketqueen 12-19-2005 01:58 PM

Re: Losing My Job

My Precious Gabs im out of work too its hard to find a new one im sure you will find another job soon Ass Wipes :mad1: :hugs: :hugs: da find a job Hugs They Picked A Fine A Time

RMadd 12-19-2005 02:42 PM

Sorry to hear that! It's pretty bad when you see the onslaught of companies cutting jobs just before Christmas. I dunno if it's just because the fiscal year just ended for some (or it's nearing the end for others) and they realize they need to make cuts in certain areas, or what the deal is. But doing it less than a month before Christmas is just, well, a swift kick in the nuts. Hope everything works out for you just fine Gabi!

guitardude1985 12-19-2005 04:09 PM

Sorry to hear that new, not to be a smartass but you just got screwged fucked big time. You will find a job, it's all in confedence.

Anna1011 12-19-2005 04:33 PM

aw gabz :hugs:

GregS 12-19-2005 08:52 PM

Sorry to hear , thats pretty sucky. :(

JulieCitySlicker 12-20-2005 11:46 AM

So sorry to hear this Gabi:hugs: Try to keep positive and don't let it ruin your holidays chicky;) Good luck to you girl!

Trimontana 12-20-2005 01:06 PM

Thanks very much y'all guys....i really appreciate the support...i'll keep you informed when something new happen...i hope that it takes a long time for the good of the 3 people working here.
Love you all ;)

JulieCitySlicker 12-20-2005 01:44 PM

Your welcome Gabi:)

RoffeDH 12-20-2005 05:31 PM

Gabi! I'll send you a prayer from sweden! Hope it'll all go well!

//David

Trimontana 12-20-2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
Gabi! I'll send you a prayer from sweden! Hope it'll all go well!

//David

You're very sweet David, i appreciate it man.

RoffeDH 12-20-2005 06:03 PM

No problem! It'll only take about 10 seconds of the prayer ;) :P

Dogstar 12-21-2005 04:47 AM

Gabi, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will find something that will suit you. You're a bright woman. Job uncertainty sucks big time. We still don't know whether our paper will be sold and what that all means for our jobs. I wish you the best of luck in finding something. And I'm glad you are still coming to NY!

Trimontana 12-21-2005 10:28 AM

Thanks so much Kerri. I am still looking forward to meet you in NY. See you soon sweetie.

Dogstar 12-21-2005 01:14 PM

Right on! :thumbsup: