CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The first Alter Bridge fan site!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6443)

The Lithium 04-27-2004 10:02 AM

The first Alter Bridge fan site!!

As you might know I'm a swedish fan... This fan site is made by another swedish Creed freak!! His name on the board is Creed_Sweden, he does not post much. A few of you might know him as Jonathan. Anyway, he's a great and huge fan! He have made this fan site, and he asked me if I could post it here. He said he couldn't, because his PC is missed up.

Anyway, here it is: A Bridge.tk, the first Alter Bridge fan site YET!!!! Give it up for Jonathan and Sweden!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm also building a page for both Alter Bridge and Creed. I'm making it in Dreamweaver. I haven't named it yet.

GeeK_2004 04-27-2004 10:18 AM

to me....whenever I clicked the link ( it work....) ....but ..... The ( I guess) language is different....or IT looks different...

:dunno::dunno:

lpshinoda11 04-27-2004 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
As you might know I'm a swedish fan... This fan site is made by another swedish Creed freak!! His name on the board is Creed_Sweden, he does not post much. A few of you might know him as Jonathan. Anyway, he's a great and huge fan! He have made this fan site, and he asked me if I could post it here. He said he couldn't, because his PC is missed up.

Anyway, here it is: AlterBridge.tk, the first Alter Bridge fan site YET!!!! Give it up for Jonathan and Sweden!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm also building a page for both Alter Bridge and Creed. I'm making it in Dreamweaver. I haven't named it yet.

WRONG, I made the very first Alter Bridge fansite www.alterbridge.cjb.net and I've been working on it for 2 weeks..Just uploaded it yesterday and people knew about it before they knew about yours, so yours is the second....Or I guess we could share the title of first Alter Bridge fansite??

The Lithium 04-27-2004 12:15 PM

Cooome on!!! What the hell does it matter? You both ever pretty fast, I don't know when he uploaded this one. Both sites are up, and I won't give you or your site more honour than Jonathans because your might be a few hours older.

There's a bunch of sites to be uploaded, when we have a little more info to add. Steve are doing one, I am doing one, etc, etc. Right now none of you have any info to add, so it's not so special to be the first... You have nothing to say anyway.

The Lithium 04-27-2004 12:16 PM

Sorry, my fault. The site is: A Bridge.tk not AlterBridge.tk.

OneOmerta 04-27-2004 02:31 PM

There is another Alter Bridge site out there also...just fyi

seems it was made a few days ago and Gabriel has posted there already...so looks like ya'll are bickering over nothing lol ;)

nope...it's not my site btw

Alter Bridge

RMadd 04-27-2004 02:45 PM

uh oh... looks like we might have a little war over who has the first fansite! as if it really matters in the grand scheme of things

Trees of Wisdom 04-27-2004 06:16 PM

Quote:

Anyway, here it is: A Bridge.tk, the first Alter Bridge fan site YET!!!! Give it up for Jonathan and Sweden!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

A website should be up this month? It says that in www.ABridge.tk.

facelessman 04-28-2004 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpshinoda11
WRONG, I made the very first Alter Bridge fansite www.alterbridge.cjb.net and I've been working on it for 2 weeks..Just uploaded it yesterday and people knew about it before they knew about yours, so yours is the second....Or I guess we could share the title of first Alter Bridge fansite??

whoa

hayley 04-28-2004 01:30 AM

Cool, hope it goes well, I joined :eek:

hayley 04-28-2004 01:32 AM

And who cares who's board was first, geesh

The Lithium 05-01-2004 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
A website should be up this month? It says that in www.ABridge.tk.

I don't know. I'll ask him about it, okay? I'll tell you all as fast as I can!

creedsister 05-01-2004 12:29 PM

;)
Quote:

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Rain 05-02-2004 11:27 PM

:yikes:

Trees of Wisdom 05-02-2004 11:56 PM

Quote:

I'm waiting, Lith. :D

The Lithium 05-03-2004 11:36 AM

I'm trying to get in touch with him, but I haven't succed. I've mailed him...