CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 06-19-2008 11:48 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
I just love BBC's miniseries of Pride and Prejudice! So fricken good! It is truly my sound of music...(without the stupid songs)...(my apologies to sound of music freaks...nah). Sound of music sux :D :peace:

LMAO, but it was the first movie I remember seeing as a child, so it has sentimental value. Plus, Capt. von Trapp was hot! Those eyes!!

Redeemer 06-20-2008 01:35 PM

OMG my Forum Status FINALLY changed! I think I'd been Blue Collar for the past three years ROFL!

That WAS random.

Dogstar 06-22-2008 01:14 AM

Congratulations!! :D

bilal 06-23-2008 11:51 AM

A tiger is stripped, not only on its fur... but also on its skin.....

hmmmm.......

nagpo 06-23-2008 10:54 PM

nasty...

TrulyAmazing 06-24-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
A tiger is stripped, not only on its fur... but also on its skin.....

hmmmm.......

meditate on that i will :D you speak on the feline species we could be hear all night A Dog will go to anyone :) but a feline you gotta earn the trust Meet The Fackuners :D :smokin:

HeavenBesideYou 06-24-2008 08:53 PM

I never noticed the Strong Inside next to my profile... I like it though. Do you think they're generated by our post count or set by the mods?

Heaven

:pimp:

HeavenBesideYou 06-24-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
meditate on that i will :D you speak on the feline species we could be hear all night A Dog will go to anyone :) but a feline you gotta earn the trust Meet The Fackuners :D :smokin:

I have 1 dog and 6 cats Sis... I think I have the trust thing covered...

:D

Heaven

bilal 06-25-2008 02:41 PM

I lost my random thought......

nagpo 06-25-2008 04:17 PM

i wonder what would happen if i were to walk out onto my lawn straight out nude.

I wonder if my hot neighbor would take an interest or call the cops...probably the latter.

JulieCitySlicker 06-28-2008 09:32 PM

Hi Everyone! How are ya :)
Been doing alright on this end. I went to St Louis from June 5th - June 17th to see friends and go to a wedding. I got out of there just in time to because of the flooding, otherwise I might still be there with no way to get back. So thats a good thing! I have been looking at colleges lately and I think I found the one I want to attend, and that is IVY Tech in Ft Wayne, Indiana and my major will be in culinary arts. My apartment lease isn't up untill October 8th, so I will be moving there then and starting school on January 12th. By moving there early, that will give me time to find a job as well. Oh! I go in for another appointment for the fibroid in my uterus on Tuesday and hopefully we will discuss options to have it removed instead of just trying things that might remove it. I am so ready to have it GONE!!!!

Well, gotta go! I just thought I'd stop in and let you know whats happening! I hope you all have a great Fourth, if I don't get back on here by then :hugs

TrulyAmazing 06-28-2008 10:40 PM

My Julie Girl

:) i just missed ya babe Da Goodness There is 2 feeders julie loves to run from Me AND THE ALMIGHTY X i wish ya the best Now I told Ya way Back When the Tumor was bothering Ya the best option would be to find and remove Have A safe Move And Finding Job And with College :) oh girl my julie julie :D thats a lot of stuff i,ll be here for ya babe you,ll be busy for while :hugs: :hugs: da sis hugsssssssssssssssss

TrulyAmazing 06-28-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
I never noticed the Strong Inside next to my profile... I like it though. Do you think they're generated by our post count or set by the mods?

Heaven

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: they are generated by the post counts i can recall when steve had the status it was all creed related some still are but they have changed up some i think its cool though steves awsome my fave was one last breath naked todler :D Blue Collar HAAAAAAAAA

TrulyAmazing 06-28-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
I have 1 dog and 6 cats Sis... I think I have the trust thing covered...

:D

Heaven

Alrighty Then bub

TrulyAmazing 06-28-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
i wonder what would happen if i were to walk out onto my lawn straight out nude.

I wonder if my hot neighbor would take an interest or call the cops...probably the latter.

:) unless i were living in calforina i,d call the cops on your naked fanny on my lawn so help me