CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What song do you listen when you miss Creed? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8964)

Ana4Stapp 04-13-2005 08:32 PM

What song do you listen when you miss Creed?

It's no my real intention post a lamentation trhead here, no way, but, i was watching TV, actually, a musical TV program and to my surprise it showed Creed -video- My Sacrifice, (awesome! I thought ) and when it ended I noticed I miss them so much!! :(
Even though I LOVE AB and Stapp and wish them well, and know: they won't be reunited again cause they had their moment,Creed was a very special journey in my life...and consequently... I'm listening to them... ;)
Actually,when I miss them I listen to Faceless man, one of the most beautiful and inspired Creed songs.

So, I just wanna know it: when you miss Creed, what (first)song you listen to ?

titan9 04-14-2005 09:22 AM

Interesting question. It's funny, I've been hearing Creed a lot on the local Rock stations(mainly "What's This Life For" has been played). Anytime I hear them on the radio, whether it's pop or rock radio, I miss them. Even though I'm happy with the way things are right now, I still miss Creed a bit. They were a very special band together, that much no one can deny, not even the haters. They had such a great amount of success in just 6 years time, success that I can't see any of the Rock bands currently around duplicating. Creed had just the right combination to dominate both Rock and Pop charts.

Now which song do I listen to when I miss Creed? Usually I listen to the Blue Collar version of "One". It brings back a lot of good memories.

uncertaindrumer 04-14-2005 04:47 PM

Well, everyone knows I don't miss Creed, but the song that makes me wanna listen to Creed again is definitely Pity for A dime. While not my favorite Creed song (its behind Bullets and unforgiven), it symbolizes everything Creed could have been... well, most of it at least.

crest tattoo 04-17-2005 02:30 PM

I have three:
Mainly, What's this Life For?
Higher
My Sacrifice
I love Faceless Man too.

GregS 04-23-2005 07:54 PM

Man i listen 2 them all the time.. So all their albums really..

Johnnynips 04-24-2005 11:13 PM

Re:What Song

I prefer stuff from all three albums...Higher, Bullets, Young grow old, and Bound and tied.

HigherGirl 04-28-2005 09:05 PM

Quite a few !!!!

Alot of: Whose Got my Back...Bullets...Higher..Don't stop Dancing..

Airsck 08-31-2005 03:21 PM

When I miss Creed... hum... i listen to all songs hahaha but mainly Dont Stop Dancing, Higher, Whats This Life For

The Lithium 08-31-2005 04:27 PM

Um, Higher I guess... Stand Here With Me too! I honostly don't miss Creed much at all! I think AB makes all the music I want to hear!

Steve 08-31-2005 10:00 PM

When I feel like listening to Creed I usually play the following :

- Torn
- My Own Prison
- Pity For A Dime
- WTLF
- One
- To Whom It May Concern
- This Is The End

That usually gets me back into the 'Creed moment' heh

Dogstar 08-31-2005 10:49 PM

I love the whole MOP album, so I usually pop that in. After that, it would be What If, Say I and Young Grow Old or I'm 18.

Muad'Dib 09-01-2005 07:22 AM

My Own Prison
OLB
Inside Us All
Beautiful
One

titan9 09-01-2005 10:54 AM

I've been playing HC and MOP a lot lately. Usually I listen to the whole MOP album(there are really no songs I'd skip on there) and most of the HC album(I might skip tracks like WAWO and Are You Ready, but sometimes listen to the entire album). I do play Weathered on occasion, but I definitely prefer HC and MOP to Weathered.

scrit 09-01-2005 11:24 AM

Actually I listen to Metalingus then I don't miss them any more. Creed was a great band, but imo Alterbridge is alot better.

UK_Bridge 09-04-2005 06:14 AM

i listen to:

One
Dont stop dancing