CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Holy Cow!! Can't believe no one mentioned this! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5409)

TeriB19 01-02-2004 05:10 PM

Holy Cow!! Can't believe no one mentioned this!

Ok, so it's not really THAT big a deal, but all you sharp eagle-eyed CreedINK recipients have missed something that caught my eye today. Check out page 7, bottom right hand corner pic of Scott, Flip and a blonde. Scott's in a red striped shirt and is holding something in his left hand. Guess what it is!!!! :smokin:

Sheila63 01-02-2004 06:08 PM

Very observant, Teri. :) I didn't notice that before.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-02-2004 07:09 PM

I love you Scott, but you are an IDIOT!!! I won't say anything more than that! OMG!!!! :( :rolleyes:

It explains alot to me about his voice!

Dogstar 01-02-2004 07:10 PM

Dammit, I'm at work so I can't check mine :D.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-02-2004 07:11 PM

You don't want to know and it really just pissed me off! :mad:

jimmy2sacs 01-02-2004 07:15 PM

what is it?

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-02-2004 07:35 PM

He's smoking a cigarette! The stupid ASS!!! :mad1: :mad: :censored: :cuss: :grr:

Julbright 01-02-2004 07:52 PM

SHUT UP!!!!! He is not!!!!! really????????? argh :wtf:

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-02-2004 07:54 PM

Yes, he is really!!! Explains why he's having sooo much trouble with his voice! I used to smoke, quit five years ago! It did nothing for my throat but now that I don't smoke I've got it back! They say there is nothing worse than an x-smoker and it's true!

Frankie 01-02-2004 07:56 PM

Just an FYI...that picture was taken during the Making of the Video (My Sacrifice) special...before the Weathered tour started. Scott said in an interview that he had quit once the tour got underway....so maybe he's not so stupid after all. ;)

Julbright 01-02-2004 07:59 PM

yes I used to smoke too and you are right reformed smokers are the worst. I just can't believe he would make such a stupid choice - if I was a concert pianist I wouldn't go around getting in fist fights risking my fingers....if I was a supermodel (ha ha) I wouldn't go like dirt bike racing and risk getting beat up and bruised... what the hell is he thinking? Aside from the obvious health risks - he is jeapordizing his livlihood. Just one more thing that makes me worry about the bozo - still love him though...

Higher_Desire 01-02-2004 08:01 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought he quit smoking back when Jagger was born because he wanted to be clean for his son! At least, that's what he said in that SPIN magazine interview a few years ago. It says in that same article he was chewing tobbacco at the time of the interview... Check it out if you don't believe me.

Do we really know it's a new picture? Who is the blonde woman? Is it Hilarie? Scott's smoking in this picture, but it's from the My Own Prison days... So, either it's an old picture, or he started again. I'm going under the assumption of it's an old picture, since I haven't seen it yet.

H-D :darkdance

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-02-2004 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
Just an FYI...that picture was taken during the Making of the Video (My Sacrifice) special...before the Weathered tour started. Scott said in an interview that he had quit once the tour got underway....so maybe he's not so stupid after all. ;)

Thanks for the info Frankie, I didn't know that but it's still stupid! Even if he did quit it's still bad for his voice! I sing all the time and it was all I did in High School! It really hurt my voice and even though I don't smoke anymore my voice isn't the same! I can still sing but it's forever changed!

Higher_Desire 01-02-2004 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie

Could someone scan the picture and post it???

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-02-2004 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought he quit smoking back when Jagger was born because he wanted to be clean for his son! At least, that's what he said in that SPIN magazine interview a few years ago. It says in that same article he was chewing tobbacco at the time of the interview... Check it out if you don't believe me.

Do we really know it's a new picture? Who is the blonde woman? Is it Hilarie? Scott's smoking in this picture, but it's from the My Own Prison days... So, either it's an old picture, or he started again. I'm going under the assumption of it's an old picture, since I haven't seen it yet.

It's a new pic Colin! So, I would have to say he started smoking again or he just never quit! The women is not Hilary!