CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the ask aussie anything thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9279)

aussiecreeder 06-16-2005 02:31 AM

the ask aussie anything thread

okay you may ask me ANYTHING..anything at all. but you must remember we have minors amongst us so try to keep it somewhat clean! :p

and no i will not give anyone my pin number for my bank accounts......lol

creedsister 06-17-2005 12:04 AM

why :) haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok i dontb have a clue at the moment whats your iQ level :)

creedsister 06-17-2005 12:06 AM

pay no mind to the b in the end of dont

Ana4Stapp 06-17-2005 06:19 AM

ANYTHING ??????? REALLY???????? :rolleyes:

aussiecreeder 06-17-2005 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
why :) haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok i dontb have a clue at the moment whats your iQ level :)

my IQ? a while since i done one last but i think slightly above average...about 115 or so. come on everyone where are the curly questions? LOL

scrit 06-17-2005 09:57 AM

iq quizes suck, I got a 150 on one, then I took a different one a week later and got a 98

aussiecreeder 06-17-2005 08:48 PM

i agree they aren't the best measure of intelligence. i like the line in "the anchorman" where that dude saids something like "in five years i'll be found to have an IQ of 48 and be declared mentally retarded". lol

creedsister 06-17-2005 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
i agree they aren't the best measure of intelligence. i like the line in "the anchorman" where that dude saids something like "in five years i'll be found to have an IQ of 48 and be declared mentally retarded". lol

:( mines not far from that number haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its not funny the last time i tested

creedsister 06-17-2005 11:17 PM

Quote:

my IQ? a while since i done one last but i think slightly above average...about 115 or so. come on everyone where are the curly questions? LOL

Ok sis got one this is fun if you were a chick ? what would you prefer pads over tampons or tampons over pads now be honset

aussiecreeder 06-18-2005 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Ok sis got one this is fun if you were a chick ? what would you prefer pads over tampons or tampons over pads now be honset

what the hell???? :wtf: must say i never saw this question coming lol. well i'm completely inexperienced in this area. i guess pads cause they don't have go up....well you know where.

Anna1011 06-18-2005 08:42 AM

Quote:

what the hell???? :wtf: must say i never saw this question coming lol. well i'm completely inexperienced in this area. i guess pads cause they don't have go up....well you know where.

:roll: you should have expected summin like that from sis

my question ~ popcorn salted or sweet?

creedsister 06-18-2005 08:28 PM

Quote:

Lucky you :) HAAAAAAAAAAAA Yes good option The you feel like your Riding Horse All Day they twist and bind

JulieCitySlicker 06-18-2005 08:48 PM

Heres a question for ya aussie ;) This was asked at another board I chat at.

What would chairs look like if our knees bent the other way?

creedsister 06-18-2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Heres a question for ya aussie ;) This was asked at another board I chat at.

What would chairs look like if our knees bent the other way?

im try to picture that julie looks painfull i could guess but i will let Aussie Anwser Ana i like,m both salted and sweet

Dogstar 06-18-2005 11:34 PM

So, explain the appeal of Australian Rules Football. I tried to watch it once, but it didn't grab me.