CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

TrulyAmazing 05-22-2009 01:12 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I love Star Wars, too, but only the original trilogy of episodes IV, V, and VI. I saw the first of the "new" movies and never bothered with the other two. Jar-Jar Binks drove me absolutely insane in the first movie.

yes jar jar was a nerve wrecker indeed Lucas is just a master mind At His Work Just Brilliant we i get time i,d love to give ya my over all views on the star wars saga if you dont fall asleep :laugh:

JulieCitySlicker 05-26-2009 08:31 PM

Hey All!
How are you? I hope you had a great weekend!
I just thought that I would let you know that my surgery still isn't scheduled yet. I'm not sure what is taking them so long to schedule this, it should have been scheduled 2 weeks ago! I'm not sure if its because I'm on medicaid and they are just leaving me hanging or what?!!? Oh well, I guess!! I should find out my surgery date this week though because I go in to meet with the nurse next week.

Well,gotta go for now cuz its getting ready to storm here.

eusebioCBR 05-26-2009 09:04 PM

^Medicaid huh? Hang in there Julie:) Imagine our entire Nation on socialized medicine:scared: Where would people from Canada go for FAST medical treatment:confused:

TrulyAmazing 05-27-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hey All!
How are you? I hope you had a great weekend!
I just thought that I would let you know that my surgery still isn't scheduled yet. I'm not sure what is taking them so long to schedule this, it should have been scheduled 2 weeks ago! I'm not sure if its because I'm on medicaid and they are just leaving me hanging or what?!!? Oh well, I guess!! I should find out my surgery date this week though because I go in to meet with the nurse next week.

Well,gotta go for now cuz its getting ready to storm here.

My Julie Girl Yes I Had Wonderfull Week End, Why Sis Will Asure Ya That Its Medicaid Babe they take their own sweet Time My Advice Would Be Just To Keep Calling Everyday Till They Set Up Your Date Comforting Hugs :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 05-27-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
^Medicaid huh? Hang in there Julie:) Imagine our entire Nation on socialized medicine:scared: Where would people from Canada go for FAST medical treatment:confused:

Ya! No Kiddin :rolleyes: I am getting rather annoyed with being treated as I am less important because I'm on medicaid:mad: It gets aggrevating! I hope that socialized medicine thing never passes here.

Thanks Sis:)

Dogstar 05-27-2009 10:20 PM

Hey Julie, I hope you hear soon on the surgery. I think you've waited long enough.

Ana4Stapp 05-28-2009 12:07 AM

Just Wondering Why Pms Are Being Ignored ...:mad: :eek:

:D

eusebioCBR 05-28-2009 12:09 AM

^:DYou shouldn't think so;)

Ana4Stapp 05-28-2009 12:52 AM

but this the truth,,,how can i think different...

Dogstar 05-28-2009 12:06 PM

Randomness: I wish the sun would come out.

bilal 05-28-2009 01:08 PM

A zombie hit's a woman. It then proceeds to remover her intestines.

JulieCitySlicker 05-28-2009 06:11 PM

I hope so to, Kerri :) This waiting thing is driving me nuts! I can't stand it,lol.

eusebioCBR 05-28-2009 07:21 PM

Pardon me, would anybody here have any Grey Poupon?

Dogstar 05-29-2009 01:02 PM

^^^ :D

I hear ya, Julie! I think you have been more than patient.

Randomness: I love crunchy peanut butter.

JulieCitySlicker 05-29-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
^^^ :D

I hear ya, Julie! I think you have been more than patient.

Randomness: I love crunchy peanut butter.

I believe that I have been more than patient as well, Kerri. Now that I know something is going to get done soon, its becoming harder to stay that way:)

Crunchy peanut butter is alright, I prefer creamy though myself;)

Random Thought- I need a shower! Just got back from the gym.