CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The return of what are you wearing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5747)

aussiecreeder 12-26-2004 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Uhhh that's disgusting. If you have sexy underwear on under that, then you're fine, LOL.

I'm wearing my PJ's and I'm wrapped in a sleeping bag :p

lol i thought that would get that sort of reaction from ya.....mission accomplished! :D

in a sleeping bag? are you camping? must get preddy cold where you live judging by that jumper you have on in that pic that you posted.

oh and i'm in work clothes again........

Dogstar 12-26-2004 07:45 PM

CreedFeed hoodie, jeans, black clogs

JenRN 12-26-2004 07:49 PM

black corduroys, sweater turtle neck and clogs

JulieCitySlicker 12-26-2004 09:41 PM

I don't feel like describing what I'm wearing,so I'm just gonna say clothes :confused:

Wylde-Tremonti 12-26-2004 09:56 PM

Jeans, Dark navy Blue shirt w/ some Tribal stuff on it... socks, Glasses, um... yep

fluttergirl 12-27-2004 01:23 AM

my pajamas- tee, shorts, sagging sweats so i dont have to wear socks....
oh, how i loath socks...

hayley 12-27-2004 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
lol i thought that would get that sort of reaction from ya.....mission accomplished! :D

Oh very good, I'm proud of you that you have nice underwear. Well done. :D

Quote:

in a sleeping bag? are you camping? must get preddy cold where you live judging by that jumper you have on in that pic that you posted.

Yeah I was in a sleeping bag lastnight because it was bloody freezing, and it saves me putting on layers and layers of clothing to keep me warm, just chucked on a sleeping bag and I was as snug in a bug as a rug. :p And btw in that picture that was my famous scarf. :D :D I love my scarfs. :D

Tonight it's warm. :rolleyes: I'm in a short sleeve red baby-t with my stubbies ... NOT BEER CANS ;)

Wylde-Tremonti 12-27-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
my pajamas- tee, shorts, sagging sweats so i dont have to wear socks....
oh, how i loath socks...

Why? did you lose your lucky socks when you were little? lol

aussiecreeder 12-27-2004 07:31 PM

Quote:

Oh very good, I'm proud of you that you have nice underwear. Well done. :D

Yeah I was in a sleeping bag lastnight because it was bloody freezing, and it saves me putting on layers and layers of clothing to keep me warm, just chucked on a sleeping bag and I was as snug in a bug as a rug. :p And btw in that picture that was my famous scarf. :D :D I love my scarfs. :D

Tonight it's warm. :rolleyes: I'm in a short sleeve red baby-t with my stubbies ... NOT BEER CANS ;)

lol i am famous for my comical boxer shorts......there is "size doesn't matter" (for the insecure amongst us lol) and "football and bear....am i missing something"?

snug in a bug as a rug? hey that rhymes! :p oh that was a scarf? it looked like one of those jumpers with those large collars that you have to fold down that one might wear to the snow.

*prepares top with beer cans* ;)

fluttergirl 12-27-2004 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
Why? did you lose your lucky socks when you were little? lol

lol
no, i hate socks, and shoes for that matter. i have no idea why, i also dont like people touching my feet. so, when its cold, i pull my the bottoms of my sweat pants around my feet...

Wylde-Tremonti 12-27-2004 09:21 PM

hahaha.... whatever floats your boat... i'm wearing some Track Pants, a White Screamline T, 2 sweatbands on my Fore arms... a Black and Red Beanie... and SOCKS

JenRN 12-27-2004 09:34 PM

my Pj's and THICK socks.... I am freezing cold!!!!

fluttergirl 12-28-2004 12:39 AM

:rolleyes:
you crazy people and your socks....
i bet you wear shoes when you dont have to too, dont you? :D

Wylde-Tremonti 12-28-2004 01:21 AM

Accually... nope... i don't ussually wear shoes inside...

hayley 12-28-2004 03:41 AM

Quote:

lol i am famous for my comical boxer shorts......there is "size doesn't matter" (for the insecure amongst us lol) and "football and bear....am i missing something"?

I think you meant beer. :D Haha and I LOVE comical boxer shorts, I remember the best pair I had ever seen was on one of my ex-boyfriends, they had pictures of hotdogs all over his boxes and it said "How about a foot long?" Muahahaha :naughty:

Quote:

snug in a bug as a rug? hey that rhymes!

Ooooh I'm a poet and I don't even know it! :razz:

I'm wearing my sweat pants tonight with a jearsy it's going back to being cold once again :rolleyes:

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 03:42 AM

Quote:

I think you meant beer. :D Haha and I LOVE comical boxer shorts, I remember the best pair I had ever seen was on one of my ex-boyfriends, they had pictures of hotdogs all over his boxes and it said "How about a foot long?" Muahahaha :naughty:

Ooooh I'm a poet and I don't even know it! :razz:

I'm wearing my sweat pants tonight with a jearsy it's going back to being cold once again :rolleyes:

oh yeah i did mean football and beer...oops. football and bears probably wouldn't be too much fun lol. i think i want a pair of those boxers.....:) preddy cold today for this time of year (about 18).

hayley 12-28-2004 03:53 AM

Quote:

oh yeah i did mean football and beer...oops. football and bears probably wouldn't be too much fun lol.

LOL no quite a strange mix lol

Quote:

i think i want a pair of those boxers.....:)

Yes they were awesome ... hardly ever on, but hey that's not the point ... jk ;)

And yes 18 is cold for you guys, muahha our weather is coming your way ... heh

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:22 AM

Quote:

LOL no quite a strange mix lol

Yes they were awesome ... hardly ever on, but hey that's not the point ... jk ;)

And yes 18 is cold for you guys, muahha our weather is coming your way ... heh

hey you foul new zealander don't pollute our board with your bedroom antics! j/k

yeah 18 is kind of cold but new years is supposed to be late 20's which will be alright.

hayley 12-28-2004 04:25 AM

Quote:

hey you foul new zealander don't pollute our board with your bedroom antics! j/k

Sorry, I'll tell him to put his pants back on and hide in my wardrobe until you have gone. ;) LOL j/k.

Quote:

yeah 18 is kind of cold but new years is supposed to be late 20's which will be alright.

Oh that's better. New Years is supposed to be good here, me and my family are going to have fish and chips (just chips for me) :cool: out on the waterfront and watch the sunset at the beach then later on that night, the fireworks, should be good fun

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:31 AM

Quote:

Sorry, I'll tell him to put his pants back on and hide in my wardrobe until you have gone. ;) LOL j/k.

Oh that's better. New Years is supposed to be good here, me and my family are going to have fish and chips (just chips for me) :cool: out on the waterfront and watch the sunset at the beach then later on that night, the fireworks, should be good fun

i'll have to remind you that this is a family board and remember that kids are amongst us. ;)

so for new years you're going to fush and chups and sex o'clock followed by the fireworks? lmao i think i'm going to hit one of the local pubs with my sister.......

hayley 12-28-2004 04:48 AM

Quote:

i'll have to remind you that this is a family board and remember that kids are amongst us. ;)

Yeah. Sorry I'm getting carried away, I've been staring too long at my HOTTTT Larry Mullen poster I have on my wall ... ohhh .... oooh ... :pant:

Quote:

so for new years you're going to fush and chups and sex o'clock followed by the fireworks? lmao i think i'm going to hit one of the local pubs with my sister.......

LOL I had a feeling you would say something like that. Sooo predictable. :rolleyes: :D
I wish I could go a pub but I'm not yet old enough. Grr.

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:50 AM

Quote:

Yeah. Sorry I'm getting carried away, I've been staring too long at my HOTTTT Larry Mullen poster I have on my wall ... ohhh .... oooh ... :pant:

LOL I had a feeling you would say something like that. Sooo predictable. :rolleyes: :D
I wish I could go a pub but I'm not yet old enough. Grr.

you staring at a man who is over 40? he could be your dad lol......pubs really are not that great but its new years.

hayley 12-28-2004 04:55 AM

Quote:

you staring at a man who is over 40? he could be your dad lol......

He's actually older than my daddy :laugh: But god he's one sexy man, seriously does not look to be in his 40's. Great body, sexy face, and one mean way of beating out those drums

Quote:

pubs really are not that great but its new years.

Exactly, the atmosphere will be defenitly different I'm sure. Last New Years was so boring, my parents went to bed at like 10pm, and I was left listneing to my local radio station's 2003 top 100 songs! How depressing, so I said to my family that this year we are doing something fun, do as I say :p

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:56 AM

Quote:

He's actually older than my daddy :laugh: But god he's one sexy man, seriously does not look to be in his 40's. Great body, sexy face, and one mean way of beating out those drums

Exactly, the atmosphere will be defenitly different I'm sure. Last New Years was so boring, my parents went to bed at like 10pm, and I was left listneing to my local radio station's 2003 top 100 songs! How depressing, so I said to my family that this year we are doing something fun, do as I say :p

yeah he does look young (30 max) but there is no way i would ever, ever look at someone as old as my mum lol. i don't want to spend the night at home so a night at the pub will be alright.

hayley 12-28-2004 05:02 AM

Quote:

yeah he does look young (30 max) but there is no way i would ever, ever look at someone as old as my mum lol.

Well no that's just wrong but seeing as Larry is just beautiful, it's okay. :D

Quote:

i don't want to spend the night at home so a night at the pub will be alright.

You should go to a place where they have heaps of fireworks, I'm sure theres somewhere around there? Fireworks are so awesome

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 05:03 AM

Quote:

Well no that's just wrong but seeing as Larry is just beautiful, it's okay. :D

You should go to a place where they have heaps of fireworks, I'm sure theres somewhere around there? Fireworks are so awesome

i've went into the city a couple of times and its cool but its a bit of being there done that. i went there in the millenium year and it was just nuts. there must have being 500,000 in the city that night, i could barely move.

hayley 12-28-2004 05:09 AM

Quote:

i went there in the millenium year and it was just nuts. there must have being 500,000 in the city that night, i could barely move.

Haha yeah I'm sure. 2000 for me I was living in Auckland, and we went out to the waterfront, it was a freaking scary night and my whole family went right out to the end of this huge warf and the waves were crashing up onto the warf it was bloody scary but it was the best view for the fireworks. :D

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 08:30 PM

Quote:

Haha yeah I'm sure. 2000 for me I was living in Auckland, and we went out to the waterfront, it was a freaking scary night and my whole family went right out to the end of this huge warf and the waves were crashing up onto the warf it was bloody scary but it was the best view for the fireworks. :D

you have a warf in the central business district of auckland or do you mean out in the suburbs somewhere? the fireworks that year rocked, i think in melbourne they spent about a million dollars.

creedsister 12-28-2004 09:56 PM

:eek: i dont have luck with fire work,man what a fire i could start what those :D mr bubble pj,s

fluttergirl 12-28-2004 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
Accually... nope... i don't ussually wear shoes inside...

happy to hear it.....

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 11:09 PM

i don't wear shoes inside either........

hayley 12-29-2004 12:45 AM

Quote:

you have a warf in the central business district of auckland or do you mean out in the suburbs somewhere?

Along the waterfront, around by North Shore I think is where we went. (About a 15 minute drive from the heart of Auckland City).

I'm wearing my frog PJ shorts tonight that I have only just found and a black singlet on top

aussiecreeder 12-29-2004 12:57 AM

Quote:

Along the waterfront, around by North Shore I think is where we went. (About a 15 minute drive from the heart of Auckland City).

I'm wearing my frog PJ shorts tonight that I have only just found and a black singlet on top

ah i see......
work clothes again

hayley 12-29-2004 05:58 PM

I'm wearing a black low back top and my jean mini with my studded belt

aussiecreeder 12-29-2004 08:39 PM

i'm having a bit of a cruisy day before working later so i'm in my tracky dacks (tracksuit).

creedsister 12-29-2004 09:06 PM

:D Black Pixie Shirt with Red Ribbons, Jeans With All My Tallica Patches On ,em Boots Kicked Of Got Mes Spong Bob Slippers On, :D

EvenStream 12-29-2004 09:14 PM

Quote:

I'm wearing a black low back top and my jean mini with my studded belt

Rock On, Studded belts rule :jam:,

I'm going with the good old black t-shirt and jeans, :)

JulieCitySlicker 12-29-2004 10:27 PM

I'm wearing a teal fleece jacket,a purple shirt underneath,and aeropostale jeans. I got the whole outfit from my sister in law for Christmas :D

hayley 12-29-2004 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvenStream
Rock On, Studded belts rule :jam:

Hell yeah they do! I love my studded belts. :D

EvenStream 12-30-2004 05:11 AM

Quote:

Hell yeah they do! I love my studded belts. :D

:rockon: