CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lost Keyword Records (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7178)

aussiecreeder 08-03-2004 08:20 PM

Lost Keyword Records

i thought this album (passion album) was coming out on wind-up? does anyone know why this is not the case and who is on this label?

Shadow 08-03-2004 09:05 PM

I think it is a new division of WU. WU is still definitely involved.

aussiecreeder 08-03-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I think it is a new division of WU. WU is still definitely involved.

okay do you know why they have a sub-division, is it an arm for christian music?

Shadow 08-04-2004 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
okay do you know why they have a sub-division, is it an arm for christian music?

I'm sorry I don't know anything else. If you do a search for Lost Keyword Records, it comes up under Wind-Up. If you go to the WU site, it's only mentioned along with Scott and the Passion CD.

musiclover291 08-04-2004 08:26 AM

I wouldn't be surprise if Stapp owns that divison. Just a feeling I have Stapp being a business man. I want to see if his CD comes under that divison.

Bridge of Clay 08-04-2004 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiclover291
I wouldn't be surprise if Stapp owns that divison. Just a feeling I have Stapp being a business man. I want to see if his CD comes under that divison.

that's the problem... He became a business man instead of evolving as a music man.

shunammite 08-04-2004 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
that's the problem... He became a business man instead of evolving as a music man.

I don't think that's a problem...business men last longer...he doesn't seem dead as an artist to me...I was a little afraid he had lost his "mojo"...but now, NOT!

musiclover291 08-04-2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay

That's just my opinion I could be wrong he may not own that divison. But it is nothing wrong with doing both have more than one interest. You can't always be on top as a rock act. I think it's smart looking out for his future and also being creative at the same time.

Ann Allusion 08-04-2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

apparently it is more of a problem to you than it is for him.... ;)
everything being said about Lost Keyword Records is just speculation...and if it turned out to be fact...so what?

business men last longer than touring musicians...if one can combine their talents for what they know...with their creativity...then heck yeah...more power to 'em... :smokin:

Bridge of Clay 08-04-2004 01:56 PM

I just mean he lost his focus on the music part to run his own businesses. It would've been great for him if he could've managed it well but he didn't... he directed a good part of his music effort to his businesses.

Hopefully he realized that after the break-up.

Bridge of Clay 08-04-2004 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
apparently it is more of a problem to you than it is for him.... ;)

LOL! It should be! I'm the one who's NOT making money while everything he touches turns to gold! ;)

shunammite 08-04-2004 02:57 PM

I just read a great Hetfield interview, recent, too...and he said Lars liked the business end as much as the creative side...and I think they never would have lasted without someone with some business sense...

I don't think any of the Creed guys had much business sense...Stapp made those bad investments...I hope he has a good advisor these days and is able to be rich enough that he doesn't have to make "making money" the first objective..

But not to care at all whether anyone "gets" what you have to say...I don't agree with that either.

Bridge of Clay 08-04-2004 03:24 PM

I don't see why you mentioned Metallica, but whatever... Anyway, Metallica became a brand. They quit doing good music a long time ago... according to their own fans. I don't even like them.

I'll pretend I missed your last paragraph. When you look up to the Higher Road, you'll see me. ;)