CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

nagpo 06-29-2008 01:41 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

:d

TrulyAmazing 06-29-2008 06:34 PM

:d

Dogstar 06-29-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hi Everyone! How are ya :)
Been doing alright on this end. I went to St Louis from June 5th - June 17th to see friends and go to a wedding. I got out of there just in time to because of the flooding, otherwise I might still be there with no way to get back. So thats a good thing! I have been looking at colleges lately and I think I found the one I want to attend, and that is IVY Tech in Ft Wayne, Indiana and my major will be in culinary arts. My apartment lease isn't up untill October 8th, so I will be moving there then and starting school on January 12th. By moving there early, that will give me time to find a job as well. Oh! I go in for another appointment for the fibroid in my uterus on Tuesday and hopefully we will discuss options to have it removed instead of just trying things that might remove it. I am so ready to have it GONE!!!!

Well, gotta go! I just thought I'd stop in and let you know whats happening! I hope you all have a great Fourth, if I don't get back on here by then :hugs

Very cool, Julie!! I hope they get rid of the fibroid for you as well. That has to be more than a pain. I saw Creed in Fort Wayne back in the day. One of my best weekends EVER. Can't believe it's been about six years since that show. YIKES, time flies.

TrulyAmazing 07-04-2008 01:21 PM

Yes Dog It Does but it happens Haaaaaaa IF GEROGIA FIGHTS I,LL GO WITH HER ;) ASHELY WILKES GONE WITH THE WIND Are Julie Will Be Just Fine Hope she gets settled in soon

Rain 07-06-2008 07:39 PM

OMG It has Been forever since I visited this forum (since 2004 in fact)... I didnt even know it was still here...Too Cool! Being here brings back memories!

*waves hello 2 everyone who may remember me, and to all the rest of you as well lol*

TrulyAmazing 07-06-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain
OMG It has Been forever since I visited this forum (since 2004 in fact)... I didnt even know it was still here...Too Cool! Being here brings back memories!

*waves hello 2 everyone who may remember me, and to all the rest of you as well lol*

I Remember Ya Memories Fade Unless They Are The Kind That Grows More Sweeter In Time Like Fine Wine But The The Truth Surley Reigns Great To See Ya Back hope all is well

JulieCitySlicker 07-09-2008 05:01 PM

Hi Everyone! How are ya?
Life here has been getting really hectic lately! I am fighting social security because they cut off my benefits and now I have no way to pay my rent, that was due over a week ago and I may have to m9ove out of my apartment because of it. My account is in the minuses and bills keep coming in with no money to pay them. I am filing for an appeal with social security and will probably have to go to a hearing to get it started backn up again.

I went in to see my doctor on the 1st and he isn't doing squat for the fibroid! All he did was a pap and breast exam and said he wanted me to try birth control for my periods and then sent me home. I refuse to take the birth control to, I'd rather have the horrible periods then to take that crap!!!

Work is crazy! We are covering for somebody who doesn't come in almost everyday and I am getting tired of that place.

I went and visited IVY Tech in Ft Wayne after I got back from St Louis and I really want to go to school there but with social security giving me crap, I'm not sure if I can afford to get an apartment there and my lease here ends on October 8th. So a lot has to happen within the next couple of months in order to do it.

So yeah! Life is just a huge barrel of monkeys at the moment,lol.

Hope you all are doing better than I am (rollseyes)

Redeemer 07-10-2008 03:24 PM

Barrel of monkeys :rofl:

But um, yeah, I lost my random thought... oh wait, I was going to LOL @ naked fannies on lawns.

TrulyAmazing 07-11-2008 08:47 PM

ITS THE WILL OF THE WORLD julie thanks for updating us I Could,nt Be Better PRAISE Jesus Praise Ya my julie Girl For putting up with it It Will All Work Out JESUS ALWAYS PREVAILS Sis IF HE DOETH NOT PREVAIL THE WAY you see it he always prevail And i agree with ya About the birth control its often use to regulate un normal periods i took some years ago for mine HAAAAAAAA :D i turned out just fine Love Ya And Keep Us Informed
Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hi Everyone! How are ya?
Life here has been getting really hectic lately! I am fighting social security because they cut off my benefits and now I have no way to pay my rent, that was due over a week ago and I may have to m9ove out of my apartment because of it. My account is in the minuses and bills keep coming in with no money to pay them. I am filing for an appeal with social security and will probably have to go to a hearing to get it started backn up again.

I went in to see my doctor on the 1st and he isn't doing squat for the fibroid! All he did was a pap and breast exam and said he wanted me to try birth control for my periods and then sent me home. I refuse to take the birth control to, I'd rather have the horrible periods then to take that crap!!!

Work is crazy! We are covering for somebody who doesn't come in almost everyday and I am getting tired of that place.

I went and visited IVY Tech in Ft Wayne after I got back from St Louis and I really want to go to school there but with social security giving me crap, I'm not sure if I can afford to get an apartment there and my lease here ends on October 8th. So a lot has to happen within the next couple of months in order to do it.

So yeah! Life is just a huge barrel of monkeys at the moment,lol.

Hope you all are doing better than I am (rollseyes)

TrulyAmazing 07-11-2008 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
ITS THE WILL OF THE WORLD julie thanks for updating us I Could,nt Be Better PRAISE Jesus Praise Ya my julie Girl For putting up with it It Will All Work Out JESUS ALWAYS PREVAILS Sis IF HE DOETH NOT PREVAIL THE WAY you see it he always prevail And i agree with ya About the birth control its often use to regulate un normal periods i took some years ago for mine HAAAAAAAA :D i turned out just fine Love Ya And Keep Us Informed

like i said i turned out just fine :D you know my julie girl you loves me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: da hetic life hugs

TrulyAmazing 07-11-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
Barrel of monkeys :rofl:

But um, yeah, I lost my random thought... oh wait, I was going to LOL @ naked fannies on lawns.

:smokin: There Not really There So just pull down the shades HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I gotta Know though Are they Fine ;) Or Are they Ugly ?????? YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO IMAGINE THOSE ON YOUR LAWN

JulieCitySlicker 07-12-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain

Hi Rain! It has been awhile:) How are ya?

metalchris25 07-12-2008 03:40 PM

its cold in here...

Dogstar 07-12-2008 09:07 PM

Julie, that sucks about your ss benefits. I hope they start up again soon. And man, maybe you need a new doc who will take your health seriously. WTF is up with that one?

*waves to Rain* Welcome back. :)

bilal 07-17-2008 11:48 AM

I shouldn't be scratchin' that itch......