CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

eusebioCBR 12-21-2006 02:54 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
dieyam! .... thats true!!!!....but that wont make me feel any sympathy for a brownie....... i am blind with hatred..... my blood is stinged with rage..... no more BROWNIESSSSSSSS !!!!! :mad1:

This isn't going to help:o I'm eating a brownie right now:D

bilal 12-21-2006 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
This isn't going to help:o I'm eating a brownie right now:D

nooOOOOoooooOOOOOOOooooouuuuurrrRRRrrggggGHHHHHHhH Hhh.....

by the way, how was it :D

eusebioCBR 12-21-2006 03:22 PM

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and moist

HeavensOnFire 12-21-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
:nod:

come on and nod yo head,

HeavensOnFire 12-21-2006 09:20 PM

Quote:

i saw a blind man today, he was a begger...... his eyes were like marbles, blue but defected.... all dull and faded..... all in rags and musn't have washed his face for days, as it appeared so... i was just looking at him and he suddenly stated to smile, duno at what, must be someting in his head, .... but that was perhaps the most true smile i have ever seen, it was not faked, it was not at someone, or for someone, it was just there for no reason ..... duno

:) weird haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO, i know i should,nt but i cant help it da precioussssssssss, perhaps he was not looking with his eyes , no i get werid S())it all the time too i saw like some birds today and in COLD weather they like always fly further south and i think thats what they were like trying todo but the fowls of the air were confused b/c today its felt so much like march they did,nt know if they were coming or like going they were flying like they were drunk Haaaaaaaaaaa, and this old dude Sneazed as he was walking by me and i simply said Bless You And he like started to tell a story where that term bless you came from In Mid Evil Days they thought like when someone sneazed their souls was escaping their body and when they said bless you your soul went back in your body....I Just Stood There....For A Second I Felt Like Wayne Cambell i just told him i was not aware of that kind stranger,

Sincirr 12-22-2006 10:20 AM

^HMMMM interesting man!
Quote:

i saw a blind man today, he was a begger...... his eyes were like marbles, blue but defected.... all dull and faded..... all in rags and musn't have washed his face for days, as it appeared so... i was just looking at him and he suddenly stated to smile, duno at what, must be someting in his head, .... but that was perhaps the most true smile i have ever seen, it was not faked, it was not at someone, or for someone, it was just there for no reason ..... duno
Way cool man.:jam:

My random comment:
Somebody flashed their boobies in the "One word to describe how you feel" thread!!!!
:wow:

bilal 12-22-2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
:) weird haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO, i know i should,nt but i cant help it da precioussssssssss, perhaps he was not looking with his eyes , no i get werid S())it all the time too i saw like some birds today and in COLD weather they like always fly further south and i think thats what they were like trying todo but the fowls of the air were confused b/c today its felt so much like march they did,nt know if they were coming or like going they were flying like they were drunk Haaaaaaaaaaa,

yeh, the weather is prety uncertain now... but i am sure dear Lord have a plan for those birds ......... just like its been centuries, since the time inception , the birds are always leaving their nests with empty stomach and they do return with their belly full...... they will find their way..... the invisible path !:) , just like the invisible path of a believer...... any believer...... times have changed, like weather, but heart seeks the path in all the places... in every situation..... wow, damn!.... gota stop here....:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
and this old dude Sneazed as he was walking by me and i simply said Bless You And he like started to tell a story where that term bless you came from In Mid Evil Days they thought like when someone sneazed their souls was escaping their body and when they said bless you your soul went back in your body....I Just Stood There....For A Second I Felt Like Wayne Cambell i just told him i was not aware of that kind stranger,

there is also a legend that Mr. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open!!!:eek: ......

bilal 12-22-2006 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Somebody flashed their boobies in the "One word to describe how you feel" thread!!!!
:wow:

haha.... yes :bow:

GrafiTTied 12-23-2006 06:22 AM

Damn headache *bangs head on desk*

Sincirr 12-23-2006 06:33 AM

Quote:

there is also a legend that Mr. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open!!!:eek: ......

no way! oh is there anything that man CANT do????

bilal 12-23-2006 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
no way! oh is there anything that man CANT do????

yes...actually there is one......Mr. Chuck Norris cannot cry :o ...... although it is said that his tears are a cure for cancer... but its too bad ... Mr. Chuck Norris cannot cry :smokin:

Dogstar 12-23-2006 01:29 PM

I need to go wrap presents.

Ana4Stapp 12-23-2006 03:10 PM

I still need to buy gifts....wish me luck people

Dogstar 12-23-2006 10:42 PM

Good luck, Ana...I wrapped almost everything. Two more to do.

GrafiTTied 12-24-2006 07:58 AM

just finished wrapping my presents........all the 32 of them.......