CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Foo Fighters - In Your Honor (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9259)

Muad'Dib 06-12-2005 10:31 AM

Foo Fighters - In Your Honor

For those that have already downloaded it what are your opinions?

I fucking love it, much better then their last 2 releases. Only just beaten out by The Colour And The Shape as their best album. The rock side is fantastic, The Last Song, Free Me and my personal fav song so far End Over End are the stand outs for me so far.

As for the acoustic side I havent listened to it as of much yet but it shows a heaps different side of the Foos and I quite like it, showcases just how much talent this band has. Friend Of A Friend, Over And Out and Miracle are my favourites.

Hopefully this album stands the test of time, so far for me at least its reached my expectations and surpassed them!

Anna1011 06-14-2005 09:56 AM

i bought it today havent had chance to listen to it all yet though

creedsister 06-14-2005 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i bought it today havent had chance to listen to it all yet though

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im Sure Like Myself Girfriend you will hear,em at just the perfect time :D Scorpions~~send me angel

scrit 06-15-2005 09:57 PM

I just bought it today, and have listened to it a bit. The hard cd is...amazing. The songs flow together so well, I like every song, especially the deepest blues are black. I have not really listened to the soft one much, but it is pretty good. Nothing jumped out at me as I listened, but it will probably be better after a few listens,

fluttergirl 06-16-2005 12:46 AM

im jealous, i havent had a chance to get out and get it yet.

Anna1011 06-16-2005 05:38 AM

i havent listened to the acoustic cd yet but i love the other one, have listened to it over and over again.

Dogstar 06-18-2005 11:48 PM

I still don't have this yet. I have to get to the store soon.

Muad'Dib 06-26-2005 07:24 AM

Picked it up yet Dogstar?

Ana4Stapp 08-05-2005 10:10 PM

Finally I got it-The soft cd is pretty good, but the hard one is amazing!!!!!! I cant stop listen to that. ;)

uncertaindrumer 08-05-2005 11:51 PM

This album rocks. It blows away all other modern mainstream rock by FAR. No longer am I stuck between listening to old stuff AGAIN (Led Zep, AC/DC, etc. Great stuff but not exactly coming out anymore ;)), or listening to crap like 3 Doors Down, Creed, and Linkin Park. THANK YOU FOO FIGHTERS for putting out a decent album. Heck, TWO decent albums, either of these could stand up on their own.

Their range of ability is clearly higher than other mainstream rock bands, and they are much more unique in their approach. Plus, Grohl has gotten a little better with the voice--although that is still my only complaint. I wish he would sing more and talk/scream less.

rabidgopher04 08-07-2005 07:14 PM

Haven't had a chance to hear it yet, but I really like the cover design.

Thanks for all the reviews. I'll have to check it out.

@UD: what do you mean crap like Creed?

Ana4Stapp 08-09-2005 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04

Theres only one word : RUN!!!!!!!!!! ;)

uncertaindrumer 08-13-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04

@UD: what do you mean crap like Creed?

Heh. Check sig.

rabidgopher04 08-13-2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Heh. Check sig.

That's what I was thinking might be it. ok.

Anna1011 08-15-2005 04:58 PM

the acoustic cd is the cd i put on when im chillin before i sleep it relaxes me i love it.