CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

rebsgirl 10-24-2009 12:29 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

"Shoot, i got no phone! Cause i'm a pothole....sooo.... kkkkk..., bye!

Sincirr 10-25-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
My surgery went well today! It took them longer to get me in because they were really busy and having complications with the patient that was before me but It did finally get done.

Once they got the tumor out they stapled everything shut and they gave me vicatin for the pain. I'm just glad that I can finally eat and drink again,lol.

Hopefully the bleeding stops soon!

Man I have been whining over my root canal in my tooth but now I have things in better perspective...thinking of u julieeeeeeee

bilal 10-28-2009 11:35 AM

Need them bloody damn batteries.

JulieCitySlicker 10-28-2009 09:27 PM

HI DONNA!!!

Urgh!!!

I had another Dr appointment today, and they did a pap test and found a mass behind my cervix now :thud: So tomorrow I need to call and schedule another pelvic ultrasound so we can figure out if its anything to worry about.

What the crap is up with all of these freaken tumors?!!?

TrulyAmazing 10-29-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

HI DONNA!!!

Urgh!!!

I had another Dr appointment today, and they did a pap test and found a mass behind my cervix now :thud: So tomorrow I need to call and schedule another pelvic ultrasound so we can figure out if its anything to worry about.

What the crap is up with all of these freaken tumors?!!?

:hugs: :hugs: loves ya my julie girl here we go again AMEN we will just walk right on through it Untill Ya Find out Whats Up

TrulyAmazing 10-30-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Need them bloody damn batteries.

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah They Do Mean A Lot At Times Dont They Sounds ridiculious :D but those little suckers come in handy :cloud9: lets just love the need to engergize And go forth aint nobodys bussines :) how much we love Our Battries Or What That Means Bilal to anybody else lets love our bloody batteries :) and place theme like everything in our lifes IN The Forgotten:roll: BUZZ CLIP

JulieCitySlicker 11-10-2009 12:05 PM

Wow! My 31st birthday is fast approaching! Can't believe that its almost here. I'd like to believe that my best years aren't the ones that have flown by already because if that is the case then I'm in trouble,lol. No! The best years are yet to come:)

Dogstar 11-10-2009 02:36 PM

Hey, Julie, how are you doing?

TrulyAmazing 11-10-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Wow! My 31st birthday is fast approaching! Can't believe that its almost here. I'd like to believe that my best years aren't the ones that have flown by already because if that is the case then I'm in trouble,lol. No! The best years are yet to come:)

My julie girl as long as i dont forget it To Be Hontest Im Looking Foward To 50 :laugh:

JulieCitySlicker 11-11-2009 11:51 AM

Hi Kerri :hugs: Been hangin in there. How have you been chicky?

Haha Sis!

(random thought for today)

I just love how good the signal is on those digital converter boxes! It comes in just so nice and clear all the time. You can add the sarcasm at any time!:rolleyes: :mad:

TrulyAmazing 11-12-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Hi Kerri :hugs: Been hangin in there. How have you been chicky?

Haha Sis!

(random thought for today)

I just love how good the signal is on those digital converter boxes! It comes in just so nice and clear all the time. You can add the sarcasm at any time!:rolleyes: :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry That Sounds Like A Sis Momeant Indeed I dont like those cable boxes So Help Lord And im not being sarcastic about the only thing i can work well is a light switch it is its always something It, will keep floating it will get better My julie girl

JulieCitySlicker 11-14-2009 11:26 AM

Celebrating my birthday today is very bitter sweet. We all went to Chili's last night to have my birthday dinner and at the same time we were eating my sister was losing her baby...again:( I was trying to enjoy myself and have a good time with everyone but I was sad that my sister wasn't there with us, instead she was in the ER having a miscarriage:(

TrulyAmazing 11-14-2009 08:00 PM

:hugs: :hugs: My Julie Girl Sis did,nt forget your thread that just aint cool aint cool it all that happend on your birthday i love chilis too sis loves ya sorry about sisters miscarrige Ya know im not going into a long speach i just finshied up GLORY TO GOD :laugh: Have Mercy Up On Us Sweet Jesus Loosing Babys And Miscarrying Is A Very Common Very Common But There Is Something About Just between the mother and child And Effects Everybody Diffrently Hope Your Sister Feels Better Soon julie

Sincirr 11-18-2009 03:41 AM

Quote:

Celebrating my birthday today is very bitter sweet. We all went to Chili's last night to have my birthday dinner and at the same time we were eating my sister was losing her baby...again:( I was trying to enjoy myself and have a good time with everyone but I was sad that my sister wasn't there with us, instead she was in the ER having a miscarriage:(

Thats just so sad! Hard to have a good time when stuff like that is going on for sure.

JulieCitySlicker 11-22-2009 09:02 PM

Holy Shit!!! I survived the weeken:eek: