CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Greatest Hits "memories" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8081)

4everstapp 12-03-2004 09:56 PM

Greatest Hits "memories"

:( Sitting here watching DVD of video's. OMG! It's so hard to believe I will never have that feeling of "pure heaven" again of seeing them live. :smileyban :crying: :crying:

I LOVE THOSE GUYS
:drunk: :drunk2:

The Lithium 12-04-2004 04:37 AM

Let me just say that Alter Bridge live is "pure nirvana"

Chase 12-04-2004 04:33 PM

I've seen Creed live twice (in 2000 and 2002), and Alter Bridge live once. The Creed performances were just way more powerful and moving. Myles just doesn't have the stage presence that Scott has and the same passion in his performances. That's my opinion.

Dogstar 12-04-2004 07:17 PM

Hmm, I don't know. I was pretty moved by Myles' performance, as I was with Creed's. I saw them four times on the Weathered tour, culminating on New Year's Eve. The best show ever. It was very emotional.

The Lithium 12-04-2004 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
I've seen Creed live twice (in 2000 and 2002), and Alter Bridge live once. The Creed performances were just way more powerful and moving. Myles just doesn't have the stage presence that Scott has and the same passion in his performances. That's my opinion.

I respect your opinion, but can't say I agree, both Myles and Scott are very entertaining on stage. Although I have not seen Creed live by myself, since I live in Sweden, and they hardly ever were in Europe. But I've seen and heard a whole lot of bootlegs, and I saw Alter Bridge live in London in September. It was a long way to travel, but so worth it!

4everstapp 12-04-2004 09:58 PM

Sweden, huh! Thats so "kewl"
Can't waite to see AlterBridge myself. I do love their CD, it's in heavy rotation on my player. So, what's it like in Sweden?

Higher_Desire 12-05-2004 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4everstapp
:( Sitting here watching DVD of video's. OMG! It's so hard to believe I will never have that feeling of "pure heaven" again of seeing them live. :smileyban :crying: :crying:

I LOVE THOSE GUYS
:drunk: :drunk2:

While you can't see them live "ever again" I can't see them "ever ever!" I've been a Creed fan for near 5 years, and every show I've had tickets to has been cancelled. :crying:

H-D :pimp:

4everstapp 12-05-2004 07:46 PM

:thud: I'm so sorry! The last time I saw them I was almost within reaching distance of Stapp,made it to very last minute of show the lights came up and I went down! :nut: I passed out (found out late a mini heat stroke) but it was awesome while I was feeling the sweat of Stapp! Do it all over again to see them together! :lolsign:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
While you can't see them live "ever again" I can't see them "ever ever!" I've been a Creed fan for near 5 years, and every show I've had tickets to has been cancelled. :crying:

H-D :pimp:

Torn Daredevil 12-09-2004 02:16 PM

I was infinitely more moved by Myles' performance. He has an unbelievale connection with the audience, something Stapp lacked.

titan9 12-09-2004 03:20 PM

I never had the pleasure of seeing Creed live. I so regret that........but I definitely plan on seeing AB when they come around here again and also seeing Stapp, if he ever gets around to a solo tour.

Chase 12-09-2004 08:48 PM

I agree about Myles having a great connection with the fans... but I still think overall that Stapp does an amazing job at working the stage and getting the crowd pumped up. However, Myles is definately more approachable then Stapp.

Dogstar 12-09-2004 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
I was infinitely more moved by Myles' performance. He has an unbelievale connection with the audience, something Stapp lacked.

:eek:
Wow, I totally disagree. I think the man had an awesome connection with the audience, at least from where I sat, and I was up close and further back. I thought he was amazing with the crowd.

Agent D 12-09-2004 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
:eek:
Wow, I totally disagree. I think the man had an awesome connection with the audience, at least from where I sat, and I was up close and further back. I thought he was amazing with the crowd.

I'd have to agree. He unified everyone in Hershey stadium without even trying when I saw Creed in concert. That was incredible.

creedlvr 12-10-2004 12:30 AM

I can't believe anyone could think that Scott lacks a connection with the audience. He was so amazing on that stage (both times I saw them), he almost made me cry. Of course, one of those shows was NYE and I was very close to the front and on the side rail of the cat walk. When he'd come down there ... I swear, he was just so captivating. Even my husband commented on it.

Actually, the first time I saw them, I wasn't even really a huge Creed fan and could care less about "Scott Stapp." My friend begged me to go with her, so I did. We weren't on the floor, but had 3rd row seats. It was specifically Scott's on stage presence that made me a HUGE Creed fan. He just drew me in in a way I can't explain. My friend was like ... "Now are you happy I made you come???" ABSOLUTELY!!!

Dogstar 12-10-2004 01:03 AM

OMG, New Year's Eve...I was on the rail. I did cry. That was an amazing show on so many levels.