CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What are you listening to right now! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=188)

TrulyAmazing 10-19-2010 09:26 PM

Re: What are you listening to right now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
alter bridge - ghosts of days gone by

precious precious, :hugs: but forever, with us, skittles, can,t wait to check my copy out, beautiful silents :) which be a blessing, such a blessing, :laugh: My Kid,s AT CHUNKY CHEESE, ......:rockon:

bilal 10-20-2010 12:03 PM

alter bridge - all hope is gone

TrulyAmazing 10-20-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
alter bridge - all hope is gone

:hugs: love the new signature, looks cool, :) when u put up ur new sigs, others do notice, da precious, :hugs: .....:rockon:

bilal 10-21-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
:hugs: love the new signature, looks cool, :) when u put up ur new sigs, others do notice, da precious, :hugs: .....:rockon:

Thanks.

Jack Johnson - Sexy Plexi

bilal 10-21-2010 12:02 PM

alter bridge - isolation

TrulyAmazing 10-21-2010 06:43 PM

Ice Ice Baby~~Vanilia ICE, :cool:

TrulyAmazing 10-22-2010 09:19 PM

Randy Travis~On The Other Hand, ugly but he can sing, getting like chris Rock, they dont know whos going get hit next i sware, :roll: i forget who it was i put on THE SLIM SLOW PLAN, nobody do that except who it was perscribed for, including holidays, they already emerging, as a matter of fact :D nobdoy eating this year, everybody going to the gym and geting PHYISCLE, With Olivia, So We Can Keep Those Chills ;) A MULTIPLYING, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, .....:rockon: :hugs:

bilal 10-23-2010 03:49 AM

alter bridge - show me a sign

TrulyAmazing 10-23-2010 12:04 PM

Once You Dig In ~Kravitz, :cool: there is something when nothing speaks, that captavates you to the home shopping network, Damn They Good Hey Dont Need It I,ll Buy It, and the weather channel, we are made overcomers BY OUR TESTIMONIES, Been There, Done That, Great Song, :) :roll: that network, is a saftey high, :cloud9:

bilal 10-24-2010 03:08 PM

alter bridge - slip to the void

nagpo 10-24-2010 06:53 PM

Love will keep us alive - the Eagles

TrulyAmazing 10-24-2010 08:14 PM

:laugh: PRAISE JESUS, it will be build a bridge to, AB, Nation Ya,alls, Right Now, Its, CREED~ONE~:rockon: :note:

TrulyAmazing 10-26-2010 11:29 PM

Run To The Hills ~~IRON MAIDEN, And Big Dismal ~~The Reason I Live, :rockon: And Later It Will Be My Last Call , FOR ALCHAOL, So We Can See The World Through Rose Colored Glasses, And Think To Ourselves What A Beautiful A World, And Dream Of A White Xmas, And Think About A Wonderfull Night, Right Now I,ll Round It, To Queensryhce,s Silent...Lu...Shhhhhhhh**something Peace Be With All :hugs: stay focused,

TrulyAmazing 10-27-2010 11:22 AM

Signs~~CREED One Of Trulys Faves...Spirtuality Shocks A Nation.... :rockon: :bounce: 4 more days to HALLOWEEN, Sharing My Joy Ya,alls Know I Go All Out, SWIFTLY.......Its All The Candy, :bounce: and i derpive myself not, Beseeching CORN_WHO_LEE_OH...:jam: ::hypno: Beavis Must Score, then the end shall come, ~Peace Be With All~

TrulyAmazing 10-29-2010 10:22 AM

Missing Skittles Tell Ya What You Better, Be Over That Flu, ....:chair: one final verse we hear in our heads, u know it was , meant IS OH DONT YOU KNOW....................:rockon: :) the rest is mystery, you,ll know what to do, Once In A Great While, Comes A Great Songs, From All Walks The Word Says My Words NEVER GO OUT IN VOID, As Many Proverbs Was Nailed To One Shepered To The Other, Through The Years, The Greats Surley Never Forgottten, Through That One Song, That Just hits Home, Through The Years, I Have Seen Music Become As Brass, AND LOOSE THAT SPIRTUAL VIBE, I Feel It Coming Back In To Order, So I,ll Be Happy And REJOICE IN IT, One Of My Favorites, Perhaps The Only Favorite From This Suit And Tie Artist Lord Knows They Gotta Way Of Making You Laugh :laugh: Through The Windows Of My Soul ~~Quinton Mills, .....:rockon: just a lovley song, you can call up CBS, tell,em We Have Took Of Their Passions, Our Ratings Are Surley Better Than They, WE LIVE WE STAND, IN PEACE AS ONE, IN ONE MORNING AFTER ANOTHER, and on that note, I,LL LEAVE ya, With Some Soap OPREA ROCK, :: i have to agree, With The Early Days OF LIVING COLOR, Not Bringing Up The Law Suit We Have Peace Now, SOAP ROCK, But What A Line, THE MAN COULD,nt HELP IT IF HE NEEDED A HIT, You Cant TREAT HIM BAD, When A Man Loves A Woman~~Michale Bolton, Peace Be With Us, :hugs: Its FOREVER, :jam: Could,nt Blame Us Hard LOYAL, Im Going Stand In The Rain And Camp For Days To Get To The Best Part Of The Pit Fans, For Not Liking Ya Michale, Or Circus For That Time :mad1: They DECIDED To BETRAY And PUT NEW KIDS ON THE COVER, Oh Buddy We Should Of Knew Then, :laugh: some things u just cant forget they stay with you, Donnie Turned out Ok On The Wildside, a great performer done well with his solo, stuff, and we all know stuff blows up It Was Axcident :hugs: just label it on the bad boy, Jordan Joey We Know It Was You, Donnies get any cooler he would freeze yo,