CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I'm new here, allow me to introduce myself (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4513)

rocker228 10-01-2003 07:32 PM

I'm new here, allow me to introduce myself

Hey, well.....now there are some new facess here so it's going to take me some time to get used to people, and I hope this is a very freindly site, as I have heard from other fans.

Here's my story basically,

I just posted here as obviously indicated, and as a result of the VH1 board just basically going to hell. Go read over there and you can read the whole story behind, I really don't feel like giving a total synopsis now.

I have been a fan of creed for 3 and a half years now pretty much, five really, but I did not get a real intrest into them till a few months after human clay. The songs what if and higher ultimately thrusted my intrest and I have been a fan ever since. I am 18 years old and I play bass and guitar.

I'll tell you this right now, I am not one of those nut fans who thinks creed can do no wrong, I do have my little critisizims but I won't get into that yet. I do thing however they are easily one of the best bands to come out of the past decade, if only they got a bassist. And yes, I am a brett fan, and I DO view him as a member of creed, more so like an ambiguous member.

Well, thats my story, as down to the point as I could of made it with out 20 paragraphs and the rest is history. This will be my new creed initially handout, since all the rest have either been sbatoged my bashers or just went to hell from negative vibes.

Peace

hotforscott 10-01-2003 07:45 PM

Welcome to the board. You will absolutely love it here. Great people, Great times.

farmgirl 10-01-2003 10:23 PM

Hi Rocker, nice to see you here. This is a nice place, hope you like it.

Rose

DangerousDan85 10-01-2003 10:25 PM

hello, i'm dan, welcome to the board

JulieCitySlicker 10-01-2003 10:26 PM

Hi Rocker!
Yes! This is a very friendly board, for the majority:angel: I love it here and I hope you do to:bounce: Welcome:)

JenRN 10-01-2003 10:26 PM

Welcome..... you chose the right board!:D

TeriB19 10-01-2003 10:28 PM

Hey rocker, welcome to Creedfeed. We don't tolerate bashers here, so you should enjoy your stay.:)

stargirl 10-02-2003 12:23 AM

I joined yesterday, see you around.

facelessman 10-02-2003 12:30 AM

:newbie: welcome to the board.

Blaize 10-02-2003 12:56 AM

Welcome to the board...You will enjoy your stay here I think....

Jez 10-02-2003 02:05 AM

Hey Rocker...glad you're here :) These people have been treating me pretty nice since I started posting.....for the most part you can't even see the bruises and the bite marks have almost disappeared.

sooooooooo kidding! You're gonna really like it here ;)

Dogstar 10-02-2003 06:19 AM

LOL, Jez :D...Hi rocker and stargirl. Nice to have you aboard. Hope you like it here. There are some great people in this group. Enjoy.

mushroomy2k 10-02-2003 08:41 AM

i'm new here,allow me to introduce

hey there rocker,you'll really enjoy this board
and like terri said we dont tolerate bashers here.
there are alot of terrific people here,so im sure
you will enjoy your stay.
have a great time :D

Sheila63 10-02-2003 10:10 AM

Hi, rocker and stargirl. Welcome to CreedFeed!! I hope you both enjoy your time here with us.:D

creedlvr 10-02-2003 12:21 PM

welcome to the board, guys!