CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What Do You Think About OYE Video... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7111)

cariocawlad 07-22-2004 10:07 AM

What Do You Think About OYE Video...

I just wanna know what's your opinion about OYE video. In my opinion is a normal video, good, but normal. Well, maybe the video is simple because they are in the begining. They don't wanna take any risks spending so much money in a supervideo right now. It's very intelligent do the things in this way.

Tell me what's in your mind! ;)

jammy123 07-22-2004 12:17 PM

the more times u watch the video the better it becomes, the solo rocks and myles looks gr8 and flip's doing what he does best with brian.....no problemo...i bet the video is gonna be a hit.

The Lithium 07-22-2004 12:19 PM

It totally rocks!!

GeeK_2004 07-22-2004 01:29 PM

I havent saw the video yet...

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-22-2004 03:16 PM

All I saw of the video on my computer was a few pictures, instead of a video...oh well, I'm sure I'll see it someday.

creedsister 07-22-2004 03:31 PM

i have not seen it either

Valbear 07-23-2004 12:28 AM

I guess it's going to debut on VH1 (TV) next week. My computer kept cutting out on the video. I liked it but it was very weird for me to hear Mark, Brian and Flip's very distinctive music and hear someone else's voice. I mean I heard the song before and it didn't seem Creedish, but seeing them together made it feel like Creed with some other dude.
Okay, I just downloaded it and watched it again (much clearer) and I really do like it. It was cool to see Mark singing backup and watch his fingers up close on the guitar. Myles seems to really get into his singing and I saw him throw his arms back a little bit, I wonder if the critics are going to say that he does Christ-like poses like they said Stapp did?

aussiecreeder 07-23-2004 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valbear
I guess it's going to debut on VH1 (TV) next week. My computer kept cutting out on the video. I liked it but it was very weird for me to hear Mark, Brian and Flip's very distinctive music and hear someone else's voice. I mean I heard the song before and it didn't seem Creedish, but seeing them together made it feel like Creed with some other dude.
Okay, I just downloaded it and watched it again (much clearer) and I really do like it. It was cool to see Mark singing backup and watch his fingers up close on the guitar. Myles seems to really get into his singing and I saw him throw his arms back a little bit, I wonder if the critics are going to say that he does Christ-like poses like they said Stapp did?

lol he was fighting back the power of the pose! :D

creedsister 07-23-2004 03:15 AM

ha ha

hayley 07-23-2004 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valbear
I wonder if the critics are going to say that he does Christ-like poses like they said Stapp did?

Of course they will, that's what critics do. :eek:

I haven't seen the video yet, but I'm sure it will be good, it will be awesome just seeing the guys again. I've only seen stills, but from what it looks like it seems pretty cool. Mmm, Brian. :wub: :D

jammy123 07-23-2004 11:36 AM

i dont believe that so many ppl havent seen the video.....for those who havent....u guys are missing something gr8!!

Mulletman 07-23-2004 07:23 PM

I didnt get it... I dont know if there was nothing to get or if it completely flew over my head, but I didnt get it. I mean I liked it, but its nothing.

SandMan 07-24-2004 02:47 AM

I have not seen it yet. But I am looking for it on Vh1.

Jez 07-24-2004 03:27 AM

It was ok......that's all.

ctfan 07-24-2004 11:23 AM

I didn't care for it. It's too plain.