CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alter Bridge Samples (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7410)

NeedforCreed 09-13-2004 10:26 AM

Alter Bridge Samples

Does someone know of a site that I can catch samples of most or all of the tracks on the new AB cd? I haven't bought it yet and would like to get an idea of what it's like before I fork over the cash. Some say it rocks and others say otherwise. Would appreciate the feedback.

evyllsummer 09-13-2004 11:06 AM

the official site...you can hear clips of every song on the album...either 2 min clips or 30 seconds...can't remember...

Sicky 09-13-2004 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evyllsummer
the official site...you can hear clips of every song on the album...either 2 min clips or 30 seconds...can't remember...

about 2 min, some of them are a few seconds longer ;)

The Lithium 09-13-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedforCreed
Does someone know of a site that I can catch samples of most or all of the tracks on the new AB cd? I haven't bought it yet and would like to get an idea of what it's like before I fork over the cash. Some say it rocks and others say otherwise. Would appreciate the feedback.

You should buy it - it's the best album ever written!!!

RMadd 09-13-2004 09:58 PM

just buy it, it's worth it!

aussiecreeder 09-14-2004 07:25 AM

you're a creed fan so you should like alter bridge. ignore the doomsayers (that only exist on some creed boards btw) about myles' voice for it is killer.

The Lithium 09-14-2004 11:41 AM

That bullshit is only going around at PassionBreedsFollowers 'cause they can't handle the fact that Scott is alone... Ewww, I never wanna go to that pleace again!!

kariyanine 09-14-2004 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
You should buy it - it's the best album ever written!!!

If you thik that One Day Remains is the best album ever written, I think you need to get out a little more. There are a ton of better albums out there. I think its a great album but not the best ever. But I agree it should be bought.

The Lithium 09-14-2004 01:57 PM

I think it's the best album ever written, and I have a feeling I won't change my mind until AB's next album!!

Chris98GT 09-14-2004 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kariyanine
If you thik that One Day Remains is the best album ever written, I think you need to get out a little more.

Yeah, really.

The Lithium 09-14-2004 03:26 PM

No, not at all!!

RMadd 09-14-2004 11:42 PM

yeah, really. it's a good album, but hardly best ever. that's what cracks me up about amazon.com, all these people on there creating "10 best cd's ever" lists... they, by and large, involve cd's released int he past couple yeras by newer bands. i can't think of one non-compilation released recently that is über-stellar. that's why i listen to old school and '80s a lot more nowadays, b/c there's hardly any original stuff out there anymore.

NeedforCreed 09-17-2004 08:46 AM

Okay, just dl another program. Now the audio will open up. Thanks.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 09-17-2004 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
yeah, really. it's a good album, but hardly best ever. that's what cracks me up about amazon.com, all these people on there creating "10 best cd's ever" lists... they, by and large, involve cd's released int he past couple yeras by newer bands. i can't think of one non-compilation released recently that is über-stellar. that's why i listen to old school and '80s a lot more nowadays, b/c there's hardly any original stuff out there anymore.

The 80's that was some great music. I miss my mullet. Just kidding about the mullet, but not the music the bands back than new how to rock and have nothing but a good time. Hit it CC.

NeedforCreed 09-17-2004 09:59 AM

Just checked out the tracks. I was skeptical, but this ones definitely a keeper.