CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   sick of looking for rare bootlegs?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9822)

HuMaN~ClAy 11-01-2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
any way you could put up a list of the shows being shared? i've never done the whole DC++ thing and don't want to invest my time into it if there are shows i already have in there.

well so far there's only like 4 people who have cennected... and since my connection is so bad i can't even get their lists, so they'll have to post here what they're sharing if you want to know, i guess... and working DC++ is pretty simple, shouldn't take more than 5 mins to get it working.

titan9 11-01-2005 12:45 PM

Hmm, well, I'm presently on another PC so I don't have access to either my files or my username on DC++. Once I get home tonight, I will have to check it out, and if I get the lists to DL alright, I'll try to post what people have. We'll see, though.

Steve 11-01-2005 03:17 PM

I'm currently not sharing any audio bootlegs on there. However my list, as you probably already know, is at www.whz.net - if there's specific shows people want I'd be happy to share as long as others share as well. I used to share all my shows on another hub (OLP & Nickelback Hub) but it came down to people all leeching off me and not resharing anything else so I took them down.

titan9 11-01-2005 07:55 PM

I'm not sharing much yet, either. Since my bro uninstalled it, I have to re-share all of my files. And because my files are quite scattered, I'll have to do some searching to find everything. For now, I've only got some Acoustic stuff(both Creed and AB), some Live Alter Bridge and Creed videos, and every Stapp song that I have. I've also got some Mayfield Four stuff(4 tracks off the first CD and the whole second album) shared. Hopefully, sometime this week, I'll be able to share a bit more.

nagpo 12-23-2005 12:01 AM

Re: sick of looking for rare bootlegs??

i would like to join in on this too. could you pm the link(s) to me to please?

The Lithium 12-23-2005 04:29 AM

I'm having a constant problem to connect to the hub! And I use DC++ a WHOLE lot!! I've never had troubles with it!

jammy123 12-23-2005 05:41 AM

i doubt any1's using this now

Creed7352 12-23-2005 05:44 AM

i'll be releasing a rare bootleg soon...not on the hub, but on another bb..i'm sure y'all can find it ;)

The Lithium 12-23-2005 06:36 AM

Oh cool? Video or audio? And where from?

Creed7352 12-23-2005 04:44 PM

audio...shreveport, louisiana 1-13-05

it features something very rare...and i only know of 3 maybe 4 others with this show including me.

The Lithium 12-23-2005 05:09 PM

One word for you... SHARE!!!! Uploaded on DimeADozen, or whatever you prefer best. I really like www.archive.org, though! Good site!

And talking about rare bootlegs and Archive.org. Any Brett Hestla or Virgos fans in the house? If so, you should REALLY be checking this out: http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-d...b.php?id=28681

It's a Virgos bootleg from House Of Blues! It's the best quality I've ever heard on a bootleg. It could be an official recording, it's that awesome!

Creed7352 12-23-2005 10:07 PM

archive will only let you upload bands that allow taping...not sure about alter bridge cause of windup.

and it will go up. just not on those, elsewhere.

jammy123 12-24-2005 12:16 AM

can u tell us wat special thing it has??...are they doin save me live??

jop_316 12-24-2005 12:28 AM

does anyone have a video for "to whom it may concern"??? man ive been looking for some performance but i havent find anything...iŽd like to see one

Creed7352 12-24-2005 05:08 AM

they only performed to whom it may concern once live that i know of...or at least just once that was bootlegged and it's not video...