CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Sevendust in OZ! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6172)

Sincirr 03-26-2004 09:48 AM

Sevendust in OZ!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
ITS SEVENDUST TIME
YAAAAAAY!
HOORAAAAAH AUSTRALIA!
YAY!
I'M GOIN TONIGHT!
I'M SO EXCIIIIIIIITED!
OH YAAAAAY!!!!

WeatheredWoman 03-26-2004 10:07 AM

Oh wow!!! So great that I caught you before your awesome SEVENDUST-concert Sin!!!!!! I wanna hear aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall about it 2morrow!!!!!

I'm wishing u a Heavenly Experience!!! ENJOY!!!

Jester 03-26-2004 11:10 AM

Yeah SEVENDUST puts on a great show

Dogstar 03-26-2004 12:39 PM

I hope you have a great time, Sincirr. Make sure you post a review.

Sincirr 03-27-2004 10:56 AM

I am so hoping that Hide and others will post stuff too, cos I wanna know how the other gigs went.

Sydney was great. The Hordern is a tough venue to make a good mix for, but it didnt sound too bad really. I was wondering where all the sounds that they use on the album were gonna come from. They had some sort of computer onstage or something? Cos I saw a screen there. Must be for all the samples. It worked really well. The only thing I had a problem with was the sampled acoustic guitar used for Angels Son. I guess I'm old fashioned like that. But it really was good that they included the samples / sounds in the live sets cos they really make the songs sometimes, and Lajon dedicated it to his brother, so U dont mess with that.

Their harmonies were more than excellent. The way the whole band works together is something special that only that group of guys can have. It's what makes them so special. And they work it well live.

As soon as they hit the stage the fans exploded. I guess they have been waiting a very long time to see the band. My back was so bad that regretfully, I had to get a seat. So frustrating when U wanna get up the front. But it was just good to see them live at all. The crowd were going off. Lajon made the crowd do a "whirlpool" - running around in a circle, cos he said it was really cool.

They played everything. All the best songs. Even stuff off the first album, like Bitch, which is one of my favourites. It just got better and better where that was concerned. At the encore, they burst into a little of Pantera's Walk, and Metallica's Master of puppets! Cept it was detuned and too low to sing to, haha!

All around, a decent show. I dunno what else to say really, but I'm so happy! I'm really grateful that they came down here.

Dogstar 03-27-2004 02:19 PM

Wow, sounds cool, Sincirr. Glad you had such an excellent time. I hope your back feels better soon!

Higher_Desire 03-28-2004 01:18 AM

That is SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Awesome! Congratulations.

H-D :yikes:

Sincirr 03-28-2004 08:53 AM

Yes, I'm pretty happy :D

I dunno how they were doing it, but the band said that a couple of family members were watching the show back home? Perhaps they had a webcam thing goin on.

aussiecreeder 03-28-2004 09:34 AM

don't kill me Sincirr but I didn't get my tickets so......glad you had a great time though. I would really love to have seen them but I do have to register my car which will set me back a pretty penny. When new band/Stapp comes here (one of them better :)) then i'll be there with bells on. They tagged Master of Puppets on to another song or as an interlude?

WeatheredWoman 03-28-2004 09:36 AM

Oh pretty you! I can tell that you're HAPPYYYYY!

I envy you so much! I need a good concert so bad!!!! I'm about to explode :mad1:

luvscott4ever 03-28-2004 12:35 PM

I just found out today that they are coming HERE!!! In May!!! Two shows, a week apart, and I'm going to go to BOTH OF THEM!!!! In the last couple of months, I've soooo gotten into them!! I absolutely LOVE Sevendust!!! I've seen them twice b4, but I wasn't into them, like I am now!! So, as you can imagine, I'm sooo pumped for them to come back here...I CAN'T WAIT!! :dancing:

Sincirr 03-29-2004 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
don't kill me Sincirr but I didn't get my tickets so......glad you had a great time though. I would really love to have seen them but I do have to register my car which will set me back a pretty penny. When new band/Stapp comes here (one of them better :)) then i'll be there with bells on. They tagged Master of Puppets on to another song or as an interlude?

Oh I would have been heart broken if I had to miss them! Poor thing! :crying: I feel 4 U.

Well, they came back for the encore and I guess they were waiting for a few secs and all the sudden one of them, perhaps Clint??? started playing the riff and the band came in. Twas pretty cool...and then when they got boored with that they started jammin on metallica, and clint was singing it a little, hehe, the crowd was goin off! I was so shocked cos I love Pantera. Yeeeeee!!!!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Oh pretty you! I can tell that you're HAPPYYYYY
I envy you so much! I need a good concert so bad!!!! I'm about to explode :mad1:

Pretty me? haha! Youre a cack. Our secret joke! How adorable.:hugs:
Yeh I was about to explode before I went to see them, specially after my friends told me HOW FFFFFFFFF***IN GREAT APC WAS! I'm pretty jealous! But yeh, Sevendust made up for it cos I just love them.
Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
I just found out today that they are coming HERE!!! In May!!! Two shows, a week apart, and I'm going to go to BOTH OF THEM!!!! In the last couple of months, I've soooo gotten into them!! I absolutely LOVE Sevendust!!! I've seen them twice b4, but I wasn't into them, like I am now!! So, as you can imagine, I'm sooo pumped for them to come back here...I CAN'T WAIT!! :dancing:

I am very happy for you! Oh man, if I could see them at least twice here I would!

U know there was this guy at the Creed gig here in Australia that plane'd it over from the US to see Sevendust and they cancelled!(it was when Lajon's brother died) I felt so guilty about being dissappointed after I talked to him.