CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Flip & EROCK Confirm Creed's World Tour! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12780)

Dark_Knight 10-24-2009 06:09 PM

Flip & EROCK Confirm Creed's World Tour!

From TuneLab...

http://tunelab.com/2009/10/24/creed-...10-world-tour/

"Creed drummer Scott Phillips confirmed in a recent interview that the band will launch another US tour in the Spring of 2010 followed by a world tour with plans to hit Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South America, and Europe.

Phillips also confirmed that the band’s upcoming new album ‘Full Circle‘, which drops next week, will not be the band’s final album."

http://www.borderrock.com/Portals/0/...0INTERVIEW.mp3

From EROCK...

"Oh heck yes. World tour baby!! Creed To Launch 2010 World Tour http://cli.gs/b1UET (Via TuneLab)"

nagpo 10-24-2009 06:34 PM

Re: Flip & EROCK Confirm Creed's World Tour!

This is great news and bad news.

Bad: what about alter bridge and stapps solo?

Good: everything else.

Dark_Knight 10-24-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
This is great news and bad news.

Bad: what about alter bridge and stapps solo?

Good: everything else.

From Michael...

"Stop jumping to conclusions everyone. AB III will be recorded in Jan/Feb 2010 before the spring tour. If they don't finish recording because the creative process takes longer, then they will finish after the spring tour. But if all goes well, the album should be out late summer/early fall 2010. Creed can tour wherever and whenever they want until then. Even in the summer. Come fall of 2010 AB will start touring. Possibly even late summer if the album gets finished.

Bear in mind, it was ALWAYS the plan to start recording in January. The earliest the next AB album would have been out, even if Creed had not existed, would be the summer. In the worst case scenario, AB III comes out in the fall. That is only a month or two past what we originally thought.

Give the guys a break, they talk to Myles every day, and he is now recording his solo project. I'm sure he's going to want to tour a little bit as well.

So chill out, relax, and know you have TONS of new music coming on the horizon. Alter Bridge is not going anywhere. Period.

The focus when Creed tours in interviews will be Creed. The focus when Alter Bridge tours in interviews will be Alter Bridge. Got it? Good.

No need to cry wolf or fear for the future of Alter Bridge because everyone is happy. Myles is happy, he is making an incredible album and the other guys are happy doing Creed right now. When Alter Bridge returns, everyone in Alter Bridge will be happy.

Fans...can you be happy? Creed fans get a new album and tours. Myles fans get an album and tours. And Alter Bridge fans will get another album and more tours. All the guys are busting their asses to create awesome music for YOU the fans of whichever band or project you support. I wish everyone could support everything, but it is not a perfect world. I get that. But, please, stop picking apart every word any of the guys say. The focus will be on the appropriate band when it is necessary. It does not mean the guys are supporting one over the other. They are all supporting EACH other as good people will often do. End of story."

nagpo 10-24-2009 07:11 PM

That guy sounds like an ass. Maybe his hate is directed to more of the radical fans. Jeez, All I wanted to know was what was going to happen. i wasn't complaining. Maybe he should stop going to abb.net to look at fans opinions.

Dark_Knight 10-24-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

That guy sounds like an ass. Maybe his hate is directed to more of the radical fans. Jeez, All I wanted to know was what was going to happen. i wasn't complaining. Maybe he should stop going to abb.net to look at fans opinions.

It wasn't directed at you lol he was ranting on all the crap going on over at ABB.net, it's getting pretty bad over there to be honest.

You do know Michael is Mark's brother right?

King Oropher 10-24-2009 07:16 PM

Hell Yeah, been 7 years since I last saw them, glad they haven't forgotten bout lil old NZ :D

Trinity 10-24-2009 08:00 PM

Yes... can't wait to see them in Vancouver BC!!

nagpo 10-24-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
It wasn't directed at you lol he was ranting on all the crap going on over at ABB.net, it's getting pretty bad over there to be honest.

You do know Michael is Mark's brother right?

I know.

Why does he even bother going to abb? everyone knows that place is full of crazies.

(i have an account there lol)

Dark_Knight 10-24-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Why does he even bother going to abb? everyone knows that place is full of crazies.

Because that's his job lol he works for AB.

nagpo 10-24-2009 09:51 PM

oh boy

Steve 10-24-2009 11:50 PM

Michael is awesome. Don't disrespect him. He's always been great to CreedFeed, ABB.net, and all the fans.

Dark_Knight 10-25-2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Michael is awesome. Don't disrespect him. He's always been great to CreedFeed, ABB.net, and all the fans.

I second that, I've met him a couple times...very cool guy & would do anything for the fans.

Chris98GT 10-25-2009 12:17 AM

I'd love to see an AB tour in Fall 2010. Who knows what will happen though.

revisfoot 10-25-2009 12:21 AM

I'm actually really looking forward to a Myles Kennedy solo record. I wonder if it will be released on Universal Republic or on a indie label? And what kind of music will it be?

00iceman 10-25-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
"Creed drummer Scott Phillips confirmed in a recent interview that the band will launch another US tour in the Spring of 2010 followed by a world tour with plans to hit Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South America, and Europe.

Phillips also confirmed that the band’s upcoming new album ‘Full Circle‘, which drops next week, will not be the band’s final album."

Awesome!