CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp's put on weight!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=332)

hayley 10-24-2002 11:44 PM

Scott Stapp's put on weight!!!!

guyz you have GOTTA check this out...and his hair too.......i can't get the stupid thing to cut and paste, so you will have to do this ur self...click on the link below:
http://groupsmsn.com/CreedPit/mysacrificestills.msnw
or is it just his hair cut that makes his face look rounder?:confused:

hayley 10-24-2002 11:45 PM

tell me if the links not workin

Dogstar 10-24-2002 11:45 PM

It didn't work. Got some other site.

TeriB19 10-25-2002 12:01 AM

He's put on weight because of the Prednizone. It puts weight on you as a side effect. Has anyone seen Jerry Lewis? He's been on Pred and has gained almost 100 pounds. Once Scott is back at 100% health, the weight will come off.

souldancer 10-25-2002 12:05 AM

Didn't see the photo you were talking about,do you know when it was taking, because I heard he had lost weight after illness. I get puffy faced with allergy problems - or maybe it;s all the meds??? Keep us posted A2S,,,,,will still love him heavier or not. Maybe he is an emotional eater...eating a lot because of all the stress from dissed fans and idiot media folks...

TeriB19 10-25-2002 12:14 AM

I saw some stills from the Access Hollywood thing on Creedpit's bb (will get to that in a sec) and his face was a bit chubby but that's the meds. Once he gets over with this tour and doesn't need the steroid to help him heal so quickly he'll be just fine.

Now, as for Creedpit's bb, man, I don't know if anyone here posts over there but that gave me a whole new appreciation for the home we have here. I applaud Steve for this bb. That Creedpit bb is too dark, hard to navigate, hard to understand. It's like one big chatroom. You can't tell the posts from the sigs and the quotes. And I saw a CQ Migrainer there so I quickly left. Don't like it there. Much prefer it here.

CollectiveSoul 10-25-2002 12:29 AM

I know exactly what you mean TeriB, CreedPit was too non welcoming. too un prfesiinal. i hate the pictuer signutres. it looks so orgnaized here. im going to do an acrostic poem with teriB

Terrific
Excellent
Rascal
Intelligent
Bitchin!

TeriB19 10-25-2002 12:33 AM

That is very cool! Thanks, I like all those words! (especially bitchin).;)

souldancer 10-25-2002 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Now, as for Creedpit's bb, man, I don't know if anyone here posts over there but that gave me a whole new appreciation for the home we have here. I applaud Steve for this bb. .

YES! :bow: to Steve for this great board! Occasionally I go there, cuz there are locals...but I quickly rush back here to be with my community of friends and the cool CF Board!

hayley 10-25-2002 12:59 AM

yes the cp bb is awful!
but i'm glad to hear that the weight is going to go off.
yeah, teri, the pix i have seen might be the one's you are talking bout...u wanna see them?
goooo to creedpit.com, then the band, click on photos, go to All TV Performances, page one, and there you will see them.

CollectiveSoul 10-25-2002 01:11 AM

Thats horrible. I bett Stapp is so pity of himself right now. i know i wuld be. i hope he feels better and isnt down with all of this. iwant to give hima great big hug.(im a guy so im not guy so i dont want to do that other stuff lol)

Dogstar 10-25-2002 02:55 AM

I agree, the CP bb was not very inviting. I'm so glad I chose to hang out here. Much more friendly. I loathe the signature pics. They take too long to load for one thing. Plus, it just gets away from the posts. Too much. The avatars we have are just fine.

allison 10-25-2002 11:07 AM

I TOTALLY agree about Creed Pit BB- the black pages bother me, it is difficult to navigate, too many pictures included in everyone's posts, etc. And for me it's too big, too many people, too many posts that I can't keep up. Although I do go there occasionally if I am looking for some info b/c they are on top of things (I guess b/c there are so many people!)

As for Scott's weight...I do not think he has gained any weight, it's just that his face is very puffy from the meds. It's just fluid not fat. Saw him on Access Hollywood last night, did anyone else? His body looked the same, just his face was puffy.

JenRN 10-25-2002 02:34 PM

Scott's weight gain

You are right Teri, it is definately the Prednisone!! I am a nurse, and yes that is one of the meds for respiratory illness that has the unfortunate side effect of facial swelling. He is still beautiful as ever don't you all agree?:) I do like his hair longer though!! And I also agree with you guys about Creed Pit, you all are much nicer!!! Be happy for me the sniper is caught He killed 2 people in the town I work!!!! Rock on!

Mulletman 10-25-2002 02:37 PM

damn..... his face is huge... i hope its the meds and not him gaining wieght