CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Young Grow Old (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10739)

ABYanks 03-22-2006 03:57 PM

Young Grow Old

I dont know if thisis just me but on my copy of Human Clay, Young Grow Old and WAWO are the same...

Anyone know what that means?

Bridge of Clay 03-22-2006 04:03 PM

Re: Young Grow Old

it means your copy is either pirate or was corrupted while being made.

ABYanks 03-22-2006 04:07 PM

idk, got it from circuit city

Bridge of Clay 03-22-2006 05:30 PM

so it's just a pressing flaw.

bilal 03-22-2006 08:23 PM

so this means u have either never listened one of the songs..............damme...........this means u still have a little creed surprise left in ur life................damn............. dats awsome!!!!

Mrprophetman 03-22-2006 09:17 PM

There actually are two versions of Human Clay. The US version which has a second WAWO at the end with the string section....and then there is what they claim is an Australian version...which I think was actually done in Asia...that one has two CD's. I have the two CD one.

nagpo 03-22-2006 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrprophetman
There actually are two versions of Human Clay. The US version which has a second WAWO at the end with the string section....and then there is what they claim is an Australian version...which I think was actually done in Asia...that one has two CD's. I have the two CD one.

i have the australian version which i bought in america. it has one disk

ABYanks 03-22-2006 10:10 PM

i have one disk and when i go to young grow old i hear wawo, so yea bilal ive never heard young grow old, the real one at least

rabidgopher04 03-23-2006 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrprophetman

Actually, the original US version only has the original, non-strings WAWO (track 8). I got it the day it came out (Sept. 28, 1999) and then a few months later they decided to do the strings version and press new discs with it being the 12th track.

There is an international Human Clay which is one disc and has 12 tracks with YGO being the 12th track. I have that as well. This is just like the international version of MOP having 11 tracks with Bound and Tied being the 11th track.

ABYanks 03-23-2006 02:41 PM

mine says young grow old, but wawo plays

bilal 03-24-2006 11:06 AM

isnt that cool AByanks........ u still have one more NEW song from creed..........from the great leagacy..................and for the rest of us...........how have heard it all......... will just wish and hope and crave to find some stuff somewhere we havent heard yet of the same old Creed.............as far as i see it........... ur very lucky man.!!!!!

Mrprophetman 03-27-2006 09:08 PM

This is the one I'm talking about.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=glance&n=5174

HuMaN~ClAy 04-16-2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABYanks
mine says young grow old, but wawo plays

that is really crazy.. seems like the put the wrong cd in the case... however that could have happened. I know my cd has the 12th track listed as WAWO and actually plays WAWO lol.

Agent D 04-16-2006 03:45 PM

I've got the Human Clay with both versions of WAWO, except it doesn't have the second listed at all. It's just a hidden track.

Young Grow Old was released on a wrestling soundtrack, but I don't know if it's available anymore.