CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The most awesomeist of nights! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8632)

goddess_bb 02-13-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
were you talking to me there???

:roll: you have threatened RMadd's manhood...lol I dare you to show eachother's trail...hell I'll pay ya...

RMadd 02-13-2005 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
hell I'll pay ya...

$500

Higher_Desire 02-13-2005 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
plastic beads? and they just give you a view just like that? beer....bless the beer for what you saw! LMAO
you must have copped an eyeful of some less than attractive girls though........

Eh, it wasn't that bad. Boobies are boobies to me. There really weren't any girls there that were that unattractive. Actually, there was one girl there you almost had to give her beads to keep her shirt on. Of course I didn't. I've never told a girl to keep her shirt on, and I don't intend to start. She was a cute little Asian girl, but didn't really have a lot to offer if you know what I mean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
oh wow so many girls and only one of me......where do i start? hehehe

That's exactly what I was thinking when I was there. :D

H-D :pimp:

goddess_bb 02-13-2005 01:51 PM

Quote:

$500

Please...I am getting alot more than trail for $500...how about a trade??

aussiecreeder 02-13-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

were you talking to me there???

well yeah but not to show me your trail lol.....see all of these girls and merely trying to make another guy jealous! :laugh: jk
higherdesire it would be really offensive to tell one girl out of the whole group to keep it on and i get ya about the mosquito bites! ;)

aussiecreeder 02-13-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
Please...I am getting alot more than trail for $500...how about a trade??

she wants sex dude........lmao

hayley 02-14-2005 03:25 AM

Isn's that what trails lead too? :laugh:

DekWannaBFlea 02-14-2005 03:30 AM

Is it just me or has this thread turned to something really really weird?

Why would someone pay 500 bucks to see "trails"? You better do more than that if you want any offers lol. (Not that i am offering)

Higher_Desire 02-14-2005 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
Is it just me or has this thread turned to something really really weird?

Why would someone pay 500 bucks to see "trails"? You better do more than that if you want any offers lol. (Not that i am offering)

Yeah... this thread has gotten weird. But if a girl is willing to pay me $500 to see my Mr. Happytime, I'm more than willing to accept. :D

RMadd 02-14-2005 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Yeah... this thread has gotten weird. But if a girl is willing to pay me $500 to see my Mr. Happytime, I'm more than willing to accept. :D

i'm not sure, but I think goddess was serious about my offer there.... lol

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

i'm not sure, but I think goddess was serious about my offer there.... lol

Whoa..back up the bus.... what I was offering to pay for was for Rmadd and Aussie to be freaky with eachother..haha joke.. Rmadd said $500 and I said I would get alot more than them two for $500..at least that's what I ment...as far as a trade..I would trade something to watch RMadd and Aussie..allright??

Though the evil side of me has to wonder what the hell RMadd was offering? Oh well I would hate to end up hurting a little boy....lol

And far as this thread being wierd Dek you have no idea this is nothing... but in my defense you talk about boobs.. then sex..happy trails whatever is bound to come up.. ;)

RMadd 02-14-2005 03:24 PM

goddamnit

there's no way i'll be involved w/ any shit like that.... goddess, i thought you were making a <ahem> private offer (all in good fun, of course lol). there's no way you're gonna see any o' this w/ another guy present. i'm sorry, i don't swing that way.

DekWannaBFlea 02-14-2005 04:09 PM

Like i said...lol.

Anna1011 02-14-2005 04:28 PM

woh! this thread is getting weird but yet highly amusing lol

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Isn's that what trails lead too? :laugh:

thats what i hear! :naughty: hehe