CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Guess What!! I learned something new!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5487)

Higher_Desire 01-10-2004 08:07 PM

Guess What!! I learned something new!!

OK, before I tell you what I learned, I have to explain HOW I learned it. Now... the Psychology class that I'm in this semester is called Human Sexuality and Intamacy. Now that I have that out of the way, I found out in that class that the female genitals (as a whole) is NOT called the Vagina! The Vagina is only the inside part. What you see when you're looking at it (the whole package) is actually called the Vulva.

I was like, "Holy crap! No way! I didn't know that!" neither did, like, 90 or 95% of the class. Did you all know that?

H-D :hypno:

WeatheredWoman 01-10-2004 08:10 PM

Hahahaha... well I knew... must be my age ! :laugh:

Nice thread btw ;)

Sheila63 01-10-2004 08:14 PM

I knew that too, WeatheredWoman. I guess my age is showing as well. ;)

AllForTheBoys 01-10-2004 08:14 PM

LOL!! I knew that too!! :D

Bridge of Clay 01-10-2004 09:31 PM

ugh... I don't understand... would you post some pics of your classmates vulvas so I can clear my mind? ;)

hehehe j/k

yeah, but I did know about that. Science classes back at school... 8th grade, if I remember... cute teacher giving sexual education class! :P

JenRN 01-10-2004 11:05 PM

OMG your freaking kidding me right? :wtf: And you posted this for what reason?
Oh the things you will learn about the female anatomy!!!! ;)

GeeK_2004 01-10-2004 11:10 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Alter Shredder 01-11-2004 12:47 AM

They actually have a class on intamacy?!?!?

Higher_Desire 01-11-2004 12:56 AM

Marcos... maybe if I had a hot teacher I'd remember that too. And, if there was any way I could get pictures, by all means, yes, I would show you. However, I'm not sure about how I would go about getting them. Girls are reluctant to accept a proposal for going on a date with me. I doubt they'd agree to let me photograph the you-know-what.

Iced... Yes, at my school we do. My Professor is even going to start choosing someone each day to explain/demonstrate the "Sexual Position of the Day." Also, at the University of Las Vegas, there is a class you can take called "Sex and Entertainment" that takes field trips to strip clubs.

Jen... I posed it to find out if people knew that. The people in my class didn't, and I didn't know if it was a universal misunderstaing or if people out here (like me) are just stupid. If you girls can have your own forum about your sexual fantisies with the band members, what's wrong with posting something about the female genitalia?

*FOR THE RECORD:* If people can say things in here like, boobies, breasts, titties, melons, nipples, penis, schlong, cock, wang, ass, butt, anal, or it being OK to have an official boobies thread (whatever happened to that, btw?) what is wrong with me posing something new I learned that has to do with the vagina or vulva?

TeriB19 01-11-2004 01:10 AM

Please edit that Colin, anything but the "c" word! I have no problem with you posting this, but please get rid of that word.

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-11-2004 01:47 AM

Well, uhh, yeah, I knew that. How old are you higher_desire?????

Higher_Desire 01-11-2004 02:06 PM

OK, I edited out "that" word.

For those of you who don't know, I'm 19 and a sophmore in College.

JenRN 01-11-2004 02:21 PM

I guess coming from a 19 year old boy, this to be expected. I am shocked that they have classes like this :wtf: Hmmm.... I guess I missed out in my Catholic university, oh well.... I have enough life experience and fantasies to not need a class anyways ;)

GeeK_2004 01-11-2004 02:23 PM

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

WeatheredWoman 01-11-2004 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
My Professor is even going to start choosing someone each day to explain/demonstrate the "Sexual Position of the Day."

:rofl: :roll: :roll: :roll: Are you serious???? WELCOME TO AMERICA hahahahahahaha...... You must be kidding!!!

Quote:

Also, at the University of Las Vegas, there is a class you can take called "Sex and Entertainment" that takes field trips to strip clubs.

Yeahhh... CHIPPENDALES ! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Sounds fine to me!

Quote:

If you girls can have your own forum about your sexual fantasies...

Ah... for girls only??? I didn't know that??? I thought that men were also welcome over there!!! For real!