CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A Knight's Tale (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6282)

Dogstar 04-11-2004 04:39 AM

A Knight's Tale

Heathen sloth of hate imbued
Vile tongue nothing misconstrued
Straight for the heart the vampire lunges
Sharp as a nail the stake it plunges

Lifeless eyes trace a well-worn path
Defiled, exiled revel in his wrath
Open wounds fall easy prey
Bloodied withered trellis of decay

Shaft of light sneaks through a crack
Welds the armor hell-bent on attack
Shield buckles under strain of night
Fortress crumbles with barely a fight

Lays down his arms the battle is done
Feasts on the bones of the broken ones
Black knight sneers bearing toothless grin
Can’t wait for the cycle to begin again

TeriB19 04-11-2004 01:01 PM

It's just a flesh-wound. :D

Sounds as if your boss is being a jerk again. I like it.

Dogstar 04-11-2004 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
It's just a flesh-wound. :D

:laugh: :laugh:
That was a good one!

And thanks for the kind words :D. Heh, it wasn't my boss this time...but it was someone at work :D:D:D

creedsister 04-11-2004 07:48 PM

Geesh Dogstar, that must suck working with someone that would inspire you to write that~~Open wounds fall easy prey~~Cant wait for the Cycle to begin Again~~I liked those 2 lines they seem to Fit perfect

Dogstar 04-11-2004 08:29 PM

Thanks, creedsister!

Yeah, it is a bummer that someone would inspire such writing, but I kind of wrote it in anger. Not that this is the real way it is or anything, but it seems the evil people who live badly and hurt others get to spend way more time on this earth than goodhearted, kind souls. Sometimes I think he is the devil in a very thinly veiled disguise. I try to find the good inside almost everybody, and sadly, I just can see any good in this person, which is really tragic.

creedsister 04-11-2004 08:54 PM

Hey I get right were your coming from Dogstar, And its Sad that kindred Souls Are Always Getting It One Way Or Another, And some people Are Just To The point were thier Just Demons That Is Sad but All You Can Do Is Pray For Theme And hard as it is turn away i do to try my best to look for good and people and look at everybodys situation and put myself in their place!! I liked your Poem Dogstar

Dogstar 04-11-2004 08:57 PM

Thanks, creedsister...and very good advice. I do actually pray for him to find some peace because anyone that bitter has to be a mess inside. :(.

creedsister 04-11-2004 09:14 PM

Your right Dogstar Anybody thats A Angry person, its like a def that somethings going on like a deep pain that their trying to hide with anger ya,know i think that happens to all of us sometimes But If a person is like that all the time sometimes its a Cry For Help now i know that sounds crazy but its true, So Just Pry For Him And Hey I will Remebear To Pray For Dogstars Co Worker~~Ok Enjoy Dem Eggs Girl HaHaHa

Dogstar 04-11-2004 09:36 PM

LOL, thanks, creedsister :hugs: He can use all the prayers he can get.

creedsister 04-11-2004 09:52 PM

:jam: :jam: :jam: rocking welcome to ya

aussiecreeder 04-12-2004 10:16 AM

great job again very dark and remind me not to get on your bad side! :)

better to vent this way then say something you might regret!

Aimee 04-12-2004 11:20 AM

Yeah baby! Love the visuals. This is my fave verse...
Shaft of light sneaks through a crack
Welds the armor hell-bent on attack
Shield buckles under strain of night
Fortress crumbles with barely a fight

Dogstar 04-12-2004 11:30 AM

Thanks, you guys! Hehehe, hide, you are so right...I've actually gotten into a few verbal tussles with this guy, but he's usually deserved it. I'll take plenty but when you cross the line, watch out, hehehe.

aussiecreeder 04-12-2004 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Thanks, you guys! Hehehe, hide, you are so right...I've actually gotten into a few verbal tussles with this guy, but he's usually deserved it. I'll take plenty but when you cross the line, watch out, hehehe.

so is the working relationship untenable? will it come down to who gets sick of it first and leaves?

Dogstar 04-12-2004 12:13 PM

Hahahaha, most of the time we just don't talk to each other (though he sits right next to me), so I wouldn't call it untenable, but it is annoying. I would never let him get the better of me, that 's for sure. No job is perfect and everywhere I have worked there have been a few knuckleheads to take away a little of the fun, but no biggie. The thing is, he's a sad, bitter person and he takes it out on his colleagues and everyone else is afraid to confront him when he does or says something they don't like. He's a bigot and says some really meanspirited things and that's when we usually tussle, or when it's work-related and he's flat-out wrong. Most people in my department won't stand up to him because they're afraid he will cut them down. He's cut me down undeservedly and I have taken him to task for it. There isn't a person in the building who likes this guy and that is really, really sad. I view him as a challenge most of the time. Sometimes, I think God's testing me, and sometimes, I admit I fail, LOL...