CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Myles is more of a Show off than Stapp (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10152)

geletmote 12-09-2005 10:21 PM

Myles is more of a Show off than Stapp

Myles is more of a show of than Stapp, without offending anybody he has the potential to destroy this band with those silly drug *fu*CKe* movements when he plays guitar I dont like his image, it doesnt suit Tremo, Flip, or Brian. HIs taking the whole rockstar thing too far, end of the day our makers gone away..

Steve 12-09-2005 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
Myles is more of a show of than Stapp, without offending anybody he has the potential to destroy this band with those silly drug *fu*CKe* movements when he plays guitar

Please explain the bolded part. I don't follow?

Dogstar 12-09-2005 10:41 PM

Yeah, I don't get what moves you are talking about. I've seen AB five times and I never once thought of Myles as a showoff. He dances around a lot, but then, so did Scott Stapp. :confused:

geletmote 12-09-2005 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Please explain the bolded part. I don't follow?

apologies that was ment to be the f word, in a respectable way..

evyllsummer 12-09-2005 11:12 PM

Quote:

Myles is more of a show of than Stapp, without offending anybody he has the potential to destroy this band with those silly drug *fu*CKe* movements when he plays guitar I dont like his image, it doesnt suit Tremo, Flip, or Brian. HIs taking the whole rockstar thing too far, end of the day our makers gone away..

(sigh)...I'm sorry, but you're incorrect...

Steve 12-10-2005 12:53 AM

Quote:

apologies that was ment to be the f word, in a respectable way..

I meant explain what you mean by "those moves" - I don't know what you're talking about. As Dogstar said, I've seen them several times live, and other than wailing away on the guitar or dancing around with the microphone stand, Myles generally doesn't take any more of the spotlight than Mark does when he shows off his shredding abilities. Please explain what you are referring to?

geletmote 12-10-2005 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
I meant explain what you mean by "those moves" - I don't know what you're talking about. As Dogstar said, I've seen them several times live, and other than wailing away on the guitar or dancing around with the microphone stand, Myles generally doesn't take any more of the spotlight than Mark does when he shows off his shredding abilities. Please explain what you are referring to?

Im just not liking his vibe, have u noticed he doesnt know were to put his arm that isnt holidng the microphone at the time, it looks terrible, dont get me wrong I like AB very much, but creed is the ultimate for me, stapp is amazing on stage , I mean did u see THE great divide live on leno, it wasnt the best performance band wise but the things stapp was doin were awesome, his jsut cool man, myles puts this whole im a rokstar its gotten to my head thought, his sense of humour will not make the band succesful. I have this bootleg and I here him say to a fan "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? OHH Dont get me started" I mean wat the hell is that? He has potential to destroy this band, there is no chance they will be more succesful than creed.

Creed7352 12-10-2005 02:30 AM

Quote:

Im just not liking his vibe, have u noticed he doesnt know were to put his arm that isnt holidng the microphone at the time, it looks terrible, dont get me wrong I like AB very much, but creed is the ultimate for me, stapp is amazing on stage , I mean did u see THE great divide live on leno, it wasnt the best performance band wise but the things stapp was doin were awesome, his jsut cool man, myles puts this whole im a rokstar its gotten to my head thought, his sense of humour will not make the band succesful. I have this bootleg and I here him say to a fan "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? OHH Dont get me started" I mean wat the hell is that? He has potential to destroy this band, there is no chance they will be more succesful than creed.

no, he says that to one of the other band members...i have that bootleg as well.

and i don't see any "im a rokstar its gotten to my head though" anywhere...

Dogstar 12-10-2005 02:44 AM

I don't, either. I think Myles is pretty tame compared to some. Every time I've seen them, he has gone out of his way to shake hands and high-five a lot of the fans on the rail.

Trimontana 12-10-2005 05:24 AM

Myles is an awesome lead singer, always nice and super sweet with everyone and standing on the cold talking to everyone. He has a hell of a presence on stage (nothing to do with a stupid rock star), he always talks to the audience and makes jokes and he have never offended anyone. The guys have fun on stage and they put a great show. I have been in 9 gigs and i have always had the chance to chat to them and Myles is one of the nicest people i have never met.

Geletmote, i dont think you are talking since a point of view where you dislike Myles just from the fact that you like Stapp and you dont wanna see the reality. If you consider Stapp a better lead singer, thats you personal opinion. If AB fans like AB is cause we like Myles too. I would never change MYles for another singer......we love Myles :D

geletmote 12-10-2005 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Myles is an awesome lead singer, always nice and super sweet with everyone and standing on the cold talking to everyone. He has a hell of a presence on stage (nothing to do with a stupid rock star), he always talks to the audience and makes jokes and he have never offended anyone. The guys have fun on stage and they put a great show. I have been in 9 gigs and i have always had the chance to chat to them and Myles is one of the nicest people i have never met.

Geletmote, i dont think you are talking since a point of view where you dislike Myles just from the fact that you like Stapp and you dont wanna see the reality. If you consider Stapp a better lead singer, thats you personal opinion. If AB fans like AB is cause we like Myles too. I would never change MYles for another singer......we love Myles :D

Wow uve seen them 9 times, theres a certain point were u cross the line been a fan I mean his seen ya 9 times im sure he believes ur a huge fan but at teh same time sumthings wrong with you. just say gday once or twice then let them live, there humans too u know.

Trimontana 12-10-2005 06:22 AM

Quote:

Wow uve seen them 9 times, theres a certain point were u cross the line been a fan I mean his seen ya 9 times im sure he believes ur a huge fan but at teh same time sumthings wrong with you. just say gday once or twice then let them live, there humans too u know.

That you wouldnt do it, doesn't mean thats something wrong with me. So dont fucking patronize me.

RoffeDH 12-10-2005 06:58 AM

Geletmote, I'm starting to dislike you! If I could I would alsow go and see them more, but I've only seen them twice and both times in London... And I live in Sweden, last time I went to London JUST to see them...

And your talk about Myles being a show off is just bullshit, he gives the stage to Mark, and Mark gives the stage to Myles. Mark'll go like "I don't think you've heard Myles play the guitar, he's not just a singer he can shread too" and then Myles begins to shread and after he says "Now the the real f'cking guitar player, Mr Mark Tremonti" and then Mark plays... So don't go f'cking bout Myles being a show off... He gives the stage away, he interracts with the audience, he's the sweetest guy on the earth and he sang "stand up and shout" for me after the gig ;)

And what do you mean with "those silly drug *fu*CKe* movements when he plays guitar", WHAT MOVEMENTS? And ", have u noticed he doesnt know were to put his arm that isnt holidng the microphone at the time" what? I haven't noticed that he doesn't know that... I think he's very "tame" to quote Dogstar... So don't go f'cking on Myles just couse you think that Stapp was better, that's your opinion... We need no more of these threads, we know people disslike Stapp and Myles, that you like one of them and rearly both... So don't do a new thread for it!

The Lithium 12-10-2005 07:56 AM

Quote:

Dude, you can't even prove your point and no body understands of agrees with you!

Quote:

He has potential to destroy this band, there is no chance they will be more succesful than creed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Stapp's behavior the reason Creed broke up? And it seems Flip, Brian and Mark all loves Myles. So it's pretty much the other way around. Stapp had potential to destory Creed, Myles hasn't with AB.

Quote:

Seriously... What's wrong with you? What is it that makes you want to constantly insult other people for no reason at all? This is even worse than the time you insulted Gabi for listening to Papa Roach! That was way out of line!!... Now you are insulting her for seeing her, and one of yours, favourit bands live. If I was the admin on this forum, you would have been banned a long time ago. (Still think you are doing a great job Steve, and the rest. This guy has just been impolite to me more than once, so to speak).

Anyway Gabi, I really envy you, I've "only" seen 'em live two times... And Gelemote... Let me ask you. How many times have YOU seen AB live in person? Oh, that's right, NONE!!! Maybe you should see a show for yourself before saying these things about Myles being a bad live preformer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
Geletmote, I'm starting to dislike you!

Yeah, don't even get me started on that!

This thread should be closed, this is leading nowhere!

geletmote 12-10-2005 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Dude, you can't even prove your point and no body understands of agrees with you!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Stapp's behavior the reason Creed broke up? And it seems Flip, Brian and Mark all loves Myles. So it's pretty much the other way around. Stapp had potential to destory Creed, Myles hasn't with AB.

Seriously... What's wrong with you? What is it that makes you want to constantly insult other people for no reason at all? This is even worse than the time you insulted Gabi for listening to Papa Roach! That was way out of line!!... Now you are insulting her for seeing her, and one of yours, favourit bands live. If I was the admin on this forum, you would have been banned a long time ago. (Still think you are doing a great job Steve, and the rest. This guy has just been impolite to me more than once, so to speak).

Anyway Gabi, I really envy you, I've "only" seen 'em live two times... And Gelemote... Let me ask you. How many times have YOU seen AB live in person? Oh, that's right, NONE!!! Maybe you should see a show for yourself before saying these things about Myles being a bad live preformer.

Yeah, don't even get me started on that!

This thread should be closed, this is leading nowhere!

u couldnt jsut post to one of the comments, like everyone else no wonder u have 200000000 zillion posts, i bet in the other forums ppl are like im hungry u post back "LIthium" WoW really me to, isnt that a coincidence, I totally agree with you. IM SIX FEET FROM THE EDGE AND IM THINKING MAYBE SIX FEET AINT SO FAR DOWNNNN, IM SO FAR DOWWWWNNNNN

greatest band ever