CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Stapp problem. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5806)

hotforscott 02-09-2004 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
Harsh? Should i be happy that everyone here has been hammering me for giving an opinion. If they don't agree they tell me to die or what have you! Let me ask you, if so many people displayed such a complete ignorance of your opinion, and insulted you just because you believe differently, would your posts be friendly? I said i was sorry for the way i came across, and they still insulted me, i'm merely sticking up for my opinion which just because it isn't popular doesnt make it less worthy of this message board.

There is a tactful way to voice your opinion, you showed your ignorance by attacking him, and then basically acting as if you are better or something, give me a break. There have been several people (NOT ALL, BUT SOME) who have come on this board, and we have heard loud and clear that they don't like Stapp, or Creed, or what have you, but they went about voicing their opinion the right way, and we agree to disagree. You are acting like a child, and therefore you are getting what you deserve. Voice your opinion with respect and get it in return........Shout off insults.............and you can expect the same right back at ya!

crest tattoo 02-09-2004 08:42 PM

Quote:

I'm from England, u know, that little country that always has to clean up your stupid yankie mess!

Is it just me, or does anyone else take a bit of offense to that?

And by the way, there isn't one of us on this board that will look back and call ourselves "idiots" for being Creed fans. Daaa. That's why we are here, and we all have bonded here. We've lost nothing, and we've gained ohhh soo much.

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 08:46 PM

my reason

MY insults have only come as a result of being unneccessarily attacked by those who disagree. I never said it was fact, i just gave an opinion. If i dont like stapp, i wont sit and say how much i love him. Your hostility to me right from the start was uncalled for. If you read my original post you will find no insults to fellow creed fans, just a short opinion from myself. Th response was hurtful, i meant no disrespect to anyone, i wanted your opinions on the STAPP ISSUE!! Responding with things like die, or get lost is not an opinion on the content of my post. You all took it personally and attacked me as a person because you thought i was an idiot. Re-read my first post again! Did it warrant the torrent of abuse that came my way?

JulieCitySlicker 02-09-2004 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo

And by the way, there isn't one of us on this board that will look back and call ourselves "idiots" for being Creed fans. Daaa. That's why we are here, and we all have bonded here. We've lost nothing, and we've gained ohhh soo much.

Ya! Thats why I posted this ;)
(Quote) by JulieLovesCreed
Ya well, I think I hear some crumpets and tea calling , so get lost (Quote)

creedlvr 02-09-2004 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo

yes ... I take great offense to it! But this person ... he, she... whatever it is ... wants us all to play nice due to an apology ... then makes a statement like this!

Dogstar 02-09-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

MY insults have only come as a result of being unneccessarily attacked by those who disagree. I never said it was fact, i just gave an opinion. If i dont like stapp, i wont sit and say how much i love him. Your hostility to me right from the start was uncalled for. If you read my original post you will find no insults to fellow creed fans, just a short opinion from myself. Th response was hurtful, i meant no disrespect to anyone, i wanted your opinions on the STAPP ISSUE!! Responding with things like die, or get lost is not an opinion on the content of my post. You all took it personally and attacked me as a person because you thought i was an idiot. Re-read my first post again! Did it warrant the torrent of abuse that came my way?

Cry me a river already. You STILL haven't responded to those who challenged your opinion with what you claim is backup.

JulieCitySlicker 02-09-2004 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Cry me a river already. You STILL haven't responded to those who challenged your opinion with what you claim is backup.

Probably cuz he/she doesn't have shit for backup ;)

Steve 02-09-2004 08:58 PM

Quote:

Harsh? Should i be happy that everyone here has been hammering me for giving an opinion. If they don't agree they tell me to die or what have you! Let me ask you, if so many people displayed such a complete ignorance of your opinion, and insulted you just because you believe differently, would your posts be friendly? I said i was sorry for the way i came across, and they still insulted me, i'm merely sticking up for my opinion which just because it isn't popular doesnt make it less worthy of this message board.

FEREZ1, you can be free to have your opinion, but that opinion must be formed based on something. That "something" you have yet to address. The information you used to "back up" your opinion appears to be false and inaccurate data. Several people, including myself, have pointed this out to you, yet you have not addressed this yet. If you refuse to address these points, then I will assume you have ended your discussion of the topic and I will close this thread.

creedlvr 02-09-2004 09:05 PM

Okay, I did go back to read your first post. What I found was a flaming angry face ... even before you typed a single word! (Having trouble with the Smilies, or I'd post it here.)

Then, in your second post (after berating a man you don't even know), you stated the following ...
Quote:

Then we get all these idiots who defend his actions because it's "our Scott who can do no wrong". Its about time people cut through the crap and saw him as what he is.

I think you started right away with the "idiot" comment.

Dogstar 02-09-2004 09:08 PM

Steve is right. This thread is going nowhere.

creedlvr 02-09-2004 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Steve is right. This thread is going nowhere.

Yep!

WeatheredWoman 02-09-2004 09:35 PM

:ignore:

jma91 02-09-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
:ignore:

I agree. We've all wasted enough time reading these responses. ;)

Jooji_2 02-09-2004 10:58 PM

Quote:

Wat u on about, not from the states?! wat has that to do wiv anything? Just because i disagree wiv u don't mean that i'm borin u! I'm from England, u know, that little country that always has to clean up your stupid yankie mess!

Ya know....I tried having an decent conversation with you....but I really don't think that's what you want......you came here to start an argument. I responded to every accusation you made...

And as for cleaning up stupid yankee mess......pick up a history book and do some research on World War II. ;)

facelessman 02-09-2004 11:17 PM

interesting...