CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ERock to Play w/Stapp on Solo Tour (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13252)

Dark_Knight 08-31-2010 04:59 PM

ERock to Play w/Stapp on Solo Tour

Thanks to Nicole for the find!

Quote:

Eric [Friedman], our new guitar player, Erock is gonna be playing with me on this solo run, so a part of Creed is gonna continue on and play these songs and I think really deliver them in a way that I think the fans are gonna like.

Full article here:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/theli...ory?id=5515044

nagpo 08-31-2010 05:14 PM

Re: ERock to Play w/Stapp on Solo Tour

Cool. It would be nice if he was Stapps full time guitarist on the record.

BSC 09-01-2010 09:22 AM

That's really good, I think we all hoped it he would be playing.

troyhackney 09-02-2010 11:31 AM

That's great news. I think everyone knew he would be playing for Stapp on his solo tour. I bet he will be a part of any Stapp plans moving forward.

brian-marshall 09-03-2010 09:05 AM

FYI - I talked with Eric Friedman after the Tampa Creed show, and he said they would be doing about 30 dates.

Cheers,
David
www.brian-marshall.net

maccamer 09-03-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian-marshall
FYI - I talked with Eric Friedman after the Tampa Creed show, and he said they would be doing about 30 dates.

Cheers,
David
www.brian-marshall.net

30 dates of whom? Scott Stapp Solo stuff? Holly sh*t!

maccamer 09-03-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccamer
30 dates of whom? Scott Stapp Solo stuff?
:) Washington Dates?

Oregon??

My Sacrifice 09-14-2010 09:27 PM

Any update on shows being added?

TrulyAmazing 09-15-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian-marshall

Cheers,
David
www.brian-marshall.net

the last dates i think were from OCT 1 Listed NOV 20th, In Haifax,NS, unless they have Added More, they may wanna get through those first, before any others Is Finalized, due to the history of cancelations, and so forth, im mangement minded and i cant help it, Peace Be With Ya.....:rockon: thats not a fact but opinon,

TrulyAmazing 09-15-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
the last dates i think were from OCT 1 Listed NOV 20th, In Haifax,NS, unless they have Added More, they may wanna get through those first, before any others Is Finalized, due to the history of cancelations, and so forth, im mangement minded and i cant help it, Peace Be With Ya.....:rockon: thats not a fact but opinon,

A Lot Love With EROC, worked out so good so far..May The Good Lord Shine Down Up On Ya,s....

Inspired 09-15-2010 02:28 PM

What's the deal with this tour is it Stapp solo material or Creed stuff? I hope Eric gets the opportunity to work on something a little more challenging after this, he's such a good guitarist.

Dark_Knight 09-15-2010 02:40 PM

^Both.

Inspired 09-15-2010 10:27 PM

I'm not sure what to think about that. Isn't kind of weird that he's going off on his own to do Creed stuff, as opposed to just his own stuff? Maybe it reminds me of when they were broken up and he did Creed stuff even though they all supposedly agreed they wouldn't perform Creed music...

nagpo 09-15-2010 10:32 PM

It hink him playing Creeds songs is the only reason to go to a stapp concert for a lot of people....

But still, He has his last record and tracks from a new record to play.

VJ Raven 09-16-2010 09:42 AM

Stapp could sing children's songs and I would still go to one of his concerts just to hear him sing... :D

But seriously, I'm so glad ERock will be in Halifax too!!! He's an amazing guitarist and seems like a very nice guy. :)

Too bad there are no VIP tickets for Canadian dates so far though. :(