CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   people that cut themselves (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5453)

archie bunker 01-27-2004 12:07 AM

you know it!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
awww tell me about it i know you love me :wub:

me loves you sis :) :drunk2:

creedsister 01-27-2004 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie bunker
me loves you sis :) :drunk2:

awww thank you i feel the love

MrSeeker 01-27-2004 02:59 AM

I love you all! Hooray!
:D

creedsister 01-27-2004 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSeeker
I love you all! Hooray! :chair: :chair: :D

Guess what me 2 hahaha

hayley 01-27-2004 09:04 PM

Feel the love

GeeK_2004 04-20-2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
G2004, most the time, bullies are jealous of the victim, remember that. Once you get OUT of school, you realize that. Stand tall and proud. You do have all of us here to vent to. Obviously, there's many that care about you at this place. Is there a counselor at school? Are you hooked up with a church at all? I'm not going all holy roller on ya, but sometimes there's youth groups there. Don't let the bullies win, which if you hurt yourself or get upset, is what you're doing! Stick with us, at the least. What else can we do?

I came back and started to read this thread thingy again...

ok you said that bullies are just jealous ....

the things is ....

ok...

when I was a kid, I would always get ear infetions...and THAT effected my speech...and lucky me ....talks funny...I say my R's, SH, CH, funny...

whenever I got to seventh grade ....the bullies started coming to me and bulling me ....b.c of the way I look ( I was a big person then and still am....) or the way I dress.....anything and everything about me got made fun of...

now...the thing is .....why would they be jealous of me ...

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Lechium 04-20-2004 08:21 PM

Different people express themselves differently.
Just because you do not practice this form of self expression doesnt nesseccery make it a "wrong" one, now does it?

Sincirr 04-20-2004 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
Just because you do not practice this form of self expression doesnt nesseccery make it a "wrong" one, now does it?

What the???
Are U talkin about cutting yourself or bullying there Lech?

Lechium 04-20-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
What the???
Are U talkin about cutting yourself or bullying there Lech?

I read only first page, so it's cutting yourself.

Bullying is dumb, but builds charcter of ones who are being bullied and makes them learn to stand up for themselves. Been there, dont that. Still wount wish it on others.

TeriB19 04-20-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
ok you said that bullies are just jealous ....
now...the thing is .....why would they be jealous of me ...

Kim, the thing about bullies is they don't feel good about themselves. They pick on others to make themselves feel better about themselves. The worse they make YOU feel, the better they feel. I know it's not much help, but try to realize it's their self-esteem issue that causes them to harass you.

And Leech, why not go back and read a little more than the first page. If you did, you'd see she's not judging, just seeking information.

creedsister 04-20-2004 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium

Sweet jesus Its Wrong

Lechium 04-20-2004 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Sweet jesus Its Wrong

Why is thinking that it is everyone's right to cut themselves is wrong?

crest tattoo 04-21-2004 10:09 AM

Kim, I know you have some qualities that someone would be envious of. You are a unique girl. I'm proud of you for making plans for your future to allow yourself to live a better lifestyle.
If this isn't the case of them being jealous, I think Teri hit it on the head. For some reason, bullies look better to their friends when they put others down. They have very cold hearts. I know it won't make you feel much better, but when they get older, I would guarantee they look back and regret it. Are they picking on you again?
I'm worried about you still/again. You know how to get ahold of me if you need to. School is almost over. You can get through this. Keep talking to all of us!

GeeK_2004 04-21-2004 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
Kim, I know you have some qualities that someone would be envious of. You are a unique girl. I'm proud of you for making plans for your future to allow yourself to live a better lifestyle.
If this isn't the case of them being jealous, I think Teri hit it on the head. For some reason, bullies look better to their friends when they put others down. They have very cold hearts. I know it won't make you feel much better, but when they get older, I would guarantee they look back and regret it. Are they picking on you again?
I'm worried about you still/again. You know how to get ahold of me if you need to. School is almost over. You can get through this. Keep talking to all of us!

...what if I cant make it through...

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

GeeK_2004 04-21-2004 12:32 PM

its just that i`ve been thinkin about a lot of things lately....