CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Fans Unite! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13144)

Faceless Man 93 06-09-2010 09:10 AM

Creed Fans Unite!

Who in the world has the right to hate a band like Creed just because of some accusations placed on Stapp about performing drunk? (this claim is bogus anyway, I watched an interview where Scott explained the whole situation, he was performing Who's Got My Back) We, as Creed fans need to ban together and show the world what Creed means to us! Let's fight the good fight!:mad:

BSC 06-09-2010 09:23 AM

Re: Creed Fans Unite!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93
Who in the world has the right to hate a band like Creed just because of some accusations placed on Stapp about performing drunk? (this claim is bogus anyway, I watched an interview where Scott explained the whole situation, he was performing Who's Got My Back) We, as Creed fans need to ban together and show the world what Creed means to us! Let's fight the good fight!:mad:

While I agree with some of your post, he did indeed peform drunk on Chicago '02 yeah, he was playing Who's Got My Back, but he was incredibly drunk, he was walking off stage, Mark had to announce the show was over early. People say when Mark announced the show was over he was in tears.

It's a very heated subject across this board.

nagpo 06-09-2010 05:14 PM

What is the point in this thread? That happened in 2004. It's the past. A lot of people hate Creed, but it's not because of that performance. It's just a matter of taste. Everybody has different taste in music.

Creed is back together touring and making music. Lets look at the future instead of the past. There is no point in wasting efforts based on something that happened years ago.

Faceless Man 93 06-10-2010 10:38 AM

You're right but even still, every person I've talked with has said that the main reason they hate Creed is because of those accusations. Believe me, I never lost faith in Creed even when that happened, it just gets on my nerves when people shut a band out because of mistakes that people make. We're human, all Creed haters (no matter the reason they hate them) need to get a life.

nagpo 06-10-2010 04:36 PM

It's not really that big a deal imo.

maccamer 06-10-2010 05:11 PM

Actually, I think a lot of the Christian following left Creed after the 2002 performances. I lot of my friends (except those who only liked the first album), really didn't want to support Creed after their "clean" image was shattered. Scott Stapp later made it even worst with his drunken behavior...which did turn off a lot of his core fans.

That being said, it is all in the past. If you like the band and still like Scott Stapp, I would bet you will still go to the shows and buy the CD's.

If you didn't like them then, you are most likely not going to like them now.

I think the fans that stuck around are still supporting the band and not doing anything to hurt this band. Album sales are getting worse, a lot of people are still without jobs...thus, not buying albums....A ton of people are doing illegal downloads and not going to shows.

But hey, let’s stay positive and thank Creed for putting music out there and touring for the true fans that buy their product and make it to their shows! Now get back to Washington State Creed so I can see you all again! :smokin:

Faceless Man 93 06-13-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccamer
Actually, I think a lot of the Christian following left Creed after the 2002 performances. I lot of my friends (except those who only liked the first album), really didn't want to support Creed after their "clean" image was shattered. Scott Stapp later made it even worst with his drunken behavior...which did turn off a lot of his core fans.

That being said, it is all in the past. If you like the band and still like Scott Stapp, I would bet you will still go to the shows and buy the CD's.

If you didn't like them then, you are most likely not going to like them now.

I think the fans that stuck around are still supporting the band and not doing anything to hurt this band. Album sales are getting worse, a lot of people are still without jobs...thus, not buying albums....A ton of people are doing illegal downloads and not going to shows.

But hey, let’s stay positive and thank Creed for putting music out there and touring for the true fans that buy their product and make it to their shows! Now get back to Washington State Creed so I can see you all again! :smokin:

There you go. ME personally, I don't really care if Stapp was drunk. I know it was a subject of heated debate and I created this thread just to share what I found. Thanks to all who post. CREED RULES (but so does Metallica)

TrulyAmazing 06-15-2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

There you go. ME personally, I don't really care if Stapp was drunk. I know it was a subject of heated debate and I created this thread just to share what I found. Thanks to all who post. CREED RULES (but so does Metallica)

He Was,nt Drunk :laugh: he was like tired going through some stuff we all go through and was making a classic poetic jester like the man said, for crying out loud true creed fans like yourself , dont give a flying .... i,ll leave it in conclusion :laugh: peace be with you man, the guys be on the road again soon, :crest: :rockon:

Faceless Man 93 06-16-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
He Was,nt Drunk :laugh: he was like tired going through some stuff we all go through and was making a classic poetic jester like the man said, for crying out loud true creed fans like yourself , dont give a flying .... i,ll leave it in conclusion :laugh: peace be with you man, the guys be on the road again soon, :crest: :rockon:

Thanks. Yeah, I'm trying to get tickets to their show in Tampa this september. GOD BE WITH YOU!

Agent D 06-16-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
What is the point in this thread? That happened in 2004. It's the past. A lot of people hate Creed, but it's not because of that performance. It's just a matter of taste. Everybody has different taste in music.

Creed is back together touring and making music. Lets look at the future instead of the past. There is no point in wasting efforts based on something that happened years ago.

Well-said. We don't need to keep beating this dead horse.

TrulyAmazing 06-16-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Well-said. We don't need to keep beating this dead horse.

........well done but dead horses are always subject to pop up ....i dont even mind,em much ......:rockon: we do need to press on, cant wait till the show is on the road, :crest: :crest: :crest:

TrulyAmazing 06-16-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Thanks. Yeah, I'm trying to get tickets to their show in Tampa this september. GOD BE WITH YOU!

Your Welcome And I Tell Ya What I Pray They Open With What If For Ya, :) Great Opener Indeed, :rockon: dont Loose Track Of Your Tickets Phones Or Wallets, Or Head, GOD BE With You !!!! Fellow Creedster, And Tallica Fan,

King Oropher 06-18-2010 08:24 PM

The more you hold us down, the more we press on!

TrulyAmazing 06-21-2010 01:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
The more you hold us down, the more we press on!

:crest: :jam: :crest: its going be a great summer tour, .....:rockon: