CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New Pearl Jam Cd! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5821)

Karen 02-10-2004 10:40 PM

New Pearl Jam Cd!

LOST DOGS! Anyone heard it yet?

Dogstar 02-10-2004 11:01 PM

Hell, yeah...Been out for a few months. Good, good stuff. Do you have it? If not, get it. Well worth it.

RMadd 02-10-2004 11:06 PM

I've got it... had it for some time. But they sound a lot like Creed. I was surprised to find Scotty wasn't the lead singer.

Karen 02-10-2004 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hell, yeah...Been out for a few months. Good, good stuff. Do you have it? If not, get it. Well worth it.

Yes...I got it today! Didn't realise that it had been out for a few months though! Going to listen to it in a few.

LOL! Did you see the quote from Ed? If you love somebody, set them free,...if someone loves you, don't f*** up!

Dogstar 02-10-2004 11:45 PM

LMAO, yeah...the man has a way with words!

Karen 02-10-2004 11:53 PM

Quote:

LMAO, yeah...the man has a way with words!

You got that right!

I sometimes wonder why there isn't a tee-pee's r us!!!

LMFAO!

hide 02-11-2004 12:37 AM

the man is a genius, a word thrown out so much but here its fits! "We've done quite well out of teenage death songs over the years" :) When I saw new Pearl Jam CD I was thinking what the? Brad is in the studio as we speak so we can expect a new album this year (PJ side-group featuring Shawn Smith and PJ guitarist Stone Gossard.) So many great songs on that Sad, Down, Alone, Hard to Imagine, Leavin Here, Footsteps and left off some songs that are as good as them.

Karen 02-11-2004 12:48 PM

Yeah dude, I was thinking the same!

I listened to one of the cd's last night. Funny, as I prefer the harder stuff, but I really like Last Kiss. I love the melody. And Sweet Lew?! I dunno...it just sounds so.....non Pearl Jam!? That one surprised me.

PS! Hell yeah...Ed is a genious! ;)

What's everyones most fav PJ song?

Karen 02-11-2004 04:08 PM

I listened to the other cd today.

OOOOOOOMG! A couple of songs...I had to check and make sure it was PJ! LOL! Leavin Here was so different. Loved the blues sound! That song is AWESOME! Really fun track. Glad they put one on for us chicks!

"Hey fella's, have you heard the news?
The women of this town are being misused...." :)

Dogstar 02-11-2004 09:47 PM

There are so many cool songs on it. I'm really glad they put this out.

hide 02-12-2004 12:33 AM

my fav Pj song is my sig! :)

Other fav include some of the classics such as Alive, Black, Yellow Ledbetter but also I Am Mine, Fatal, Sad, Otherside, Go, Nothingman, Tremor Christ, Present Tense, Given to Fly and the like. This is a great little collection, and they could easily do Lost Cats :)

Karen 02-12-2004 10:34 PM

Dude...thanks for the PJ link! I've already signed up! That site is bangin! See ya around! :)

Karen 02-12-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

There are so many cool songs on it. I'm really glad they put this out.

Right on dude! I am just so surprised at how much I like "Leavin' Here." It's awesome! Love the guitars, the beat, and LYRICS! lol

Dogstar 02-12-2004 10:38 PM

Eddie's a great writer, IMO...the man can tell a story like nobody's business.

Karen 02-12-2004 10:52 PM

I agree with you on that one! The track "Hard to Imagine!" It's amazing how they've put that song together and made it work. The lyrics are very sad. Sad "story" in that song...but it's doesn't make you feel sad (Or is it just me? lol). They've got some amazing tracks on this cd!