CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   This Weekend (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1400)

Dogstar 01-19-2003 01:24 PM

Dogstar1561

GoodGodGirl23 01-19-2003 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Dogstar1561

Your birthday?:confused: :eek:

krzycreedbabe 01-19-2003 02:44 PM

Quote:

Dogstar1561

expect an IM from me!!:D

my AIM screen name is CraZieFREAK19

Weathered 01-19-2003 06:13 PM

yes and from me

Dogstar 01-19-2003 09:16 PM

Cool, you guys...As you know, I'm always on ;)...Yes, GGG, part of my b'day...day and year.

souldancer 01-19-2003 09:29 PM

Quote:

...ah, the power of music!!! I'm all stoked, too, because my nephew and his school jazz band came in second at a big competition at Berkelee school of music in Mass. They won $6,000 in scholarships for the school and a whole bunch of other stuff. !

Soooooooooooo awesome! GREAT NEWS...that creative power and passion is what we need in this world.. Good for your nephew and GOOD LUCK TO YOU SETH! ROck on with al the confidence and enjoy!!! :)

Dogstar 01-19-2003 09:32 PM

Hey, SD....A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE welcome back!!!! Missed you big-time....My nephew was so cute today. We were IMing all afternoon. There was even high drama, as the judges somehow botched the scoring and they had to compete in a three-way final at midnight! Very intense. He's so excited!

krzycreedbabe 01-19-2003 11:17 PM

are u on now? ur not showin up on my buddy list :confused:

Dogstar 01-20-2003 01:37 AM

Shanna, I was on the BB from my work computer when you posted, and I can't get AOL IM on there....:mad: They won't let us download it because I guess they think we wouldn't get our work done, LOL...I work nights. You'd see me on either really late at night, like 3 a.m. or in the afternoon. Once 4 or 5 rolls around, I have to get ready for work and all.

PaulMcCoygirl 01-20-2003 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
Soooooooooooo awesome!  GREAT NEWS...that creative power and passion is what we need in this world.. Good for your nephew and GOOD LUCK TO YOU SETH!  ROck on with al the confidence and enjoy!!! :)

That is awesome!! Tel your nephew I said congradulations!!!! :dancing:

Dogstar 01-20-2003 01:43 AM

Thank you, Alisha. I'm so proud of him. He's such a good kid. He was so stoked. IMing me in all caps, LOL...I wanted to give him a great big hug and kiss. It's times like that when I REALLY miss living close by. He and the rest of my family are in Rhode Island and I'm in PA. I've been to a couple of his concerts. I'll tell ya, they are pretty darn good for young-uns!

PaulMcCoygirl 01-20-2003 02:27 AM

Hey you never know, someday they might make it big! What's the name of their band?

Dogstar 01-20-2003 03:12 AM

They don't have one yet. It's a school band and they haven't come up with one yet, I guess. He's also learning to play axe, which is way frickin cool! I have yet another nephew who's learning to play acoustic....I love my family's musical bent!

Weathered 01-20-2003 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
Soooooooooooo awesome!  GREAT NEWS...that creative power and passion is what we need in this world.. Good for your nephew and GOOD LUCK TO YOU SETH!  ROck on with al the confidence and enjoy!!! :)

hey thank you very much SD

Quote:

Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Hey you never know, someday they might make it big! What's the name of their band?

Dogstar...how many people are in the band......is it like a whole big school bands or what?

Dogstar 01-20-2003 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Weathered
Dogstar...how many people are in the band......is it like a whole big school bands or what?

No, it's a small band, but I can't remember how many, maybe four or five...It's all guys, too.