CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 02-27-2009 11:20 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

I hear ya, sis. I was just feeling frustrated.
Hey, Julie, that cooking thing sounds very cool! Hope you had fun. What kinds of goodies did you get? I love kitchen gadgets and anything related to cooking, too.

JulieCitySlicker 02-27-2009 11:31 AM

Hi Everyone!

How are ya? Kathy(dad's g/f) and I went to a Taste Of Home cooking school last night in Maumee (from Taste Of Home magazine), and it was really fun. Everyone who went got a free little gift bag packed full of coupons for thing like Crisco olive oil, Galio wines, and some other things. The bags also had a Mc Cormick seasoning sample, an oven mit, chip bag clips, 3 Taste Of Home magazines, and alot of other stuff as well. They gave away alot of door prizes as well, such as a huge Mc Cormick spice rack full of different seasonings, bbq and grilling utensils, cook books, several gift baskets from Crisco that included all of their new olive oils,. They gave away so much stuff that I can't remember all of it,lol.

I won a huge gift bag from Ziplock that has several boxes of ziplock bags, and containers with lids, it has the zip n steam bags, and the vaccuum sealer for freezer bags in it as well.

The lady who was doing the cooking made 10 different things right in from of us, including mexican lasagna, greek turkey burgers, salmon with orzo, and a chicken dish with zuccinni. Everything smelled so good too! At the end of the show once she was done cooking, they drew 10 names and those people got to take one of the food dishes that she made home with them. I had a blast at this!!! It was like being at a Food Network show. Everyone got a free year subscription to Taste Of Home magazine to.

Well I just thought I would share my fun and awesome night with all of you!!

Dogstar 02-27-2009 06:46 PM

That's so cool, Julie. It sounds as if you got a lot of good stuff!

JulieCitySlicker 02-27-2009 08:24 PM

Oh Ya! It was a ton of fun, Kerri:D

eusebioCBR 03-01-2009 02:50 AM

There's no soda in my house:mad:

GeeK_2004 03-01-2009 12:02 PM

their isn't anything on TV...

JulieCitySlicker 03-01-2009 12:23 PM

We have my neices here and they have been here since Friday night. I'm so ready for them to go back home! Kids just aren't my thing,lol.

Dogstar 03-01-2009 05:23 PM

^^^ Lol, Julie.
I got so many meals out of one bag of dried chickpeas: I made falafel (seven patties), a pound and a half of hummus and I have enough left over to make chickpea salad. That bag only cost $1.09

TrulyAmazing 03-01-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
We have my neices here and they have been here since Friday night. I'm so ready for them to go back home! Kids just aren't my thing,lol.

:hugs: :hugs: i know it :laugh: :laugh: they just kids it helps to keep so photos of when they were cute as babys :mad1: when your about down to your last :laugh: :laugh: it really really works

eusebioCBR 03-17-2009 09:49 AM

bilal is here

TrulyAmazing 03-18-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
bilal is here

:cool: bilal is the best eusebio,

JulieCitySlicker 03-18-2009 04:39 PM

This computer has been exceptionally slower lately :rolleyes: