CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

TrulyAmazing 12-31-2008 10:50 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I had another scare with my period last night:eek: I felt like I was hemoriging because I was bleeding so much. Since I am on the depo shot that isn't supposed to happen anymore, so I need to call my Dr today.
Stupid fibroid tumor:wtf: :mad1:

well hopefully you,ve done that already julie And Sis Is Praying For Ya And Sending You Soothing Vibes :hugs: :hugs:

eusebioCBR 01-01-2009 10:06 AM

I had my first sober new year since 1998 last night.

eusebioCBR 01-03-2009 10:18 AM

I don't know Hayley but it's good to see members return!

eusebioCBR 01-03-2009 12:41 PM

your message space is full Ana!;)

Ana4Stapp 01-03-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR

ohhhh ..try again, Mister!!!!;)

TrulyAmazing 01-03-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Now Man You Know As Long As She Got My Pm Thats All She Needs for at least a day or so :hypno: in all

TrulyAmazing 01-03-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

PRAISE JESUS

JulieCitySlicker 01-07-2009 09:47 PM

I am so FRUSTRATED!!!!

Ugh! I am so tired of living in a small town! There are absolutely no jobs hiring unless you can drive a truck or amputate someones' leg, and there hasn't been a thing hiring here for several months now. This is driving me nuts! I moved back from St Louis over 2 years ago and am now back to square 1. No job and having no money and having to depend on family members for the things that I need when I should be the 1 providing for myself. I'm 30....that what people do when they are 30. They buy their own stuff but I can't because I have no job. Grrr!!!!

Sometimes I just want to go back to St Louis! When is the stupid economy going to not suck?!!?

eusebioCBR 01-08-2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

I am so FRUSTRATED!!!!

Ugh! I am so tired of living in a small town! There are absolutely no jobs hiring unless you can drive a truck or amputate someones' leg, and there hasn't been a thing hiring here for several months now. This is driving me nuts! I moved back from St Louis over 2 years ago and am now back to square 1. No job and having no money and having to depend on family members for the things that I need when I should be the 1 providing for myself. I'm 30....that what people do when they are 30. They buy their own stuff but I can't because I have no job. Grrr!!!!

Sometimes I just want to go back to St Louis! When is the stupid economy going to not suck?!!?

Unfortunately our inexperienced President elect is using the Franklin D. Roosevelt economic formula wich is just going to make things much worse.
We had the tech bubble burst then the housing bubble and now Obama wants to spend our way out of a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit(Federal government bubble). Is this guy trying for a complete collapse the American dollar?:wtf:
Don't hold your breath where the economy is concerned.

eusebioCBR 01-08-2009 12:41 AM

I need a drink

metalchris25 01-08-2009 07:45 AM

Quote:

I spent mine sober as well. I was in bed by nine o'clock, lol.

JulieCitySlicker 01-08-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Unfortunately our inexperienced President elect is using the Franklin D. Roosevelt economic formula wich is just going to make things much worse.
We had the tech bubble burst then the housing bubble and now Obama wants to spend our way out of a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit(Federal government bubble). Is this guy trying for a complete collapse the American dollar?:wtf:
Don't hold your breath where the economy is concerned.

Ya I know! We are going to be in for it by the time he gets done:rolleyes: He claims to want to lower taxes but he is pulling all of that money from somewhere, and then we get to pay for it for the next 30 years:rolleyes: :wtf: How is that lowering taxes:confused:and where is he planning on pulling out those 3 million jobs that he is promising?

Dogstar 01-08-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

I am so FRUSTRATED!!!!

I hear you on the economy. It's pretty grim in my neck of the woods, too. I'm out of work again, and the prospect pretty much suck right now. I'm hoping to get some financial aid and go back to school to engage in another line of work. I don't think any of this stimulus business will work, either. If people don't feel secure in their jobs, they aren't going to spend money. The market needs to correct itself, and there will be hideousness in the process, but maybe prices will get real and we can start again.

JulieCitySlicker 01-08-2009 08:29 PM

We can only hope Kerri! Hopefully Obama doesn't screw us even further but I 'm sure he will if all of that stimulis stuff passes:rolleyes:

eusebioCBR 01-11-2009 01:08 AM

ATTENTION please!!!:D Last night at 5:39 pm my wife Laurie gave birth to our son Ryan Christopher P.:party2: :D