CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SMM AVIE/Collin Farrell (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5438)

Julbright 01-05-2004 07:57 PM

SMM AVIE/Collin Farrell

Wow - what a dude - I commented about ScottysMyMan's avatar in one of the threads but decided Collin needed his own thread. He is so hot. I loved SWAT, The Recruit, Minority Report, and Phone Booth. He amazes me how he drops the accent on screen. Could he be any cuter? SWAT was fun with him working out and such..... hmm hmm... too bad he is such a party boy and kissed britney spears - two strikes against him in my book - but that's just me

anyone seen any other stuff he was in ?? anything worth seeing?

hayley 01-05-2004 08:31 PM

I haven't seen those movies, my brother is watching Minority Report right now, and I do want to see Phone Booth it looks great.

I don't think he's that hot, just my opinion

JenRN 01-05-2004 09:00 PM

Yes he is a hottie for certain, and ohhhhhhh that accent, it would take him no time to get his way with me! :o ;)

hayley 01-05-2004 09:12 PM

His mustache is annoying it's abit big

JenRN 01-05-2004 09:33 PM

mustache, hmmm.... never really payed too much attention to it!

Hunterr 01-05-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
Wow - what a dude - I commented about ScottysMyMan's avatar in one of the threads but decided Collin needed his own thread. He is so hot. I loved SWAT, The Recruit, Minority Report, and Phone Booth. He amazes me how he drops the accent on screen. Could he be any cuter? SWAT was fun with him working out and such..... hmm hmm... too bad he is such a party boy and kissed britney spears - two strikes against him in my book - but that's just me

Yes,He is cute. i liked SWAT also. He is said to be a bad boy when it comes to women.. TTYL

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Julbright which thread did you comment about it? I must have missed it!

Anyways, OMG!!!! Do I love this man! I'm a little obsessed right now, can you tell? I just finished writing a story about him in the fan fiction section. All he would have to do is look at me the right way and he could have me anytime , anywhere and anyway he wants! If he talked to me I think I would probably fall over because of his accent! I have seen most of his movies and my hubby is currently helping me stock my DVD library with his films! Here guys have some eye candy! Couldn't you just eat him up!!!!!! :pant:

hayley 01-05-2004 09:46 PM

That photo reminded me of Enrique Englasias (sp) lol

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 10:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh god no!!!! Here how about this one!!

jma91 01-05-2004 10:45 PM

Colin Farrell

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright

Tigerland is definitely worth seeing. It is one of his best work to date. IMHO. American Outlaws is pretty good movie. He plays Jesse James.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 10:47 PM

I haven't seen Tigerland but I will definitely have to check it out! I had originally passed on American Outlaws because I'm not really into westerns but it's worth a look!

Julbright 01-05-2004 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Hey Julbright which thread did you comment about it? I must have missed it!

Anyways, OMG!!!! Do I love this man! I'm a little obsessed right now, can you tell? I just finished writing a story about him in the fan fiction section. All he would have to do is look at me the right way and he could have me anytime , anywhere and anyway he wants! If he talked to me I think I would probably fall over because of his accent! I have seen most of his movies and my hubby is currently helping me stock my DVD library with his films! Here guys have some eye candy! Couldn't you just eat him up!!!!!! :pant:

Oh MY God! :pant: Those are INCREDIBLE eye candies!!!! (Enrique - um - NOT!) I don't remember seeing him with long hair before - good GOD those are awesome pictures. I don't blame you for being obsessed - he would be so hard to resisit especially when he talks that Irish speak. He is incredible looking.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 10:56 PM

You should see some of the other pics I have but they are too big to attach!( I have a pic of him with blonde hair!!OMG!!) I have been dreaming about this man lately! I love to hear him do interviews because I miss his accent when he's doing his movies. Ever once in awhile it does come out! I was watching Minority Report over the weekend ( screw Tom Cruise, Colin all the way!!) and I could here it every now and then come out! I guess because I usually pay very close attention whenever he's on the screen! :pant:

Julbright 01-05-2004 11:08 PM

Blonde - huh - wow. I too notice his accent on screen now and again as well. yummy

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-05-2004 11:10 PM

I'll have to see if I can resize them and post them at a later date! You would be surprised but he looks gooooodddddd! Trust me this will be done! ;)