CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Higher_Desire 12-16-2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
not everyone is going to be christian and i can respect that but what i don't respect is people suing at every opportunity and events like christmas and easter becoming totally irrevelant. people who move to countries like the u.s know of the christian heritage and should never seek to change that (yes i know many of the founding fathers were diests). man by his nature is a religious beast and that is something that will never change and instead of becoming a totally secular society we all need to learn to respect (not just tolerate) eachother.

I understand that not everyone is a Christian, but the fact remains that Christmas is a Christian (or to say, religious) holiday. Christ was born and his birth celebrated long before the legend of Santa Claus, and presents under the tree. We give each other gifts just like the wise men gave gifts to the Christ-child. I don't care if people don't want to celebrate Christmas for that reason. What I DO care about is that just because they don't, they don't anyone else to either.
Quote:

okay don't you guys hate it when you buy a new car and you park your car on the wrong side of the bowser? :mad1: :)

What does that have to do with anything? :confused:

H-D :xmas:

hayley 12-16-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Dogstar Hayley, your hair sounds cool!! Good for you...

Thanks! :D I am going to update my pictures over Christmas and put them on here, so you can see my hair later on. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
What does that have to do with anything? :confused:

Well after all, it is the random thoughts thread :p

I don't want to go to work todaaayyyy :crying:

Dogstar 12-16-2004 05:27 PM

Cool, hayley, I can't wait to see your transformation :D

Xterminator27 12-16-2004 05:29 PM

Im getting my hair cut this week and you dont see me bragging

aussiecreeder 12-16-2004 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X

its a girl thing man.....we're not born to understand it! :)

hayley 12-18-2004 02:02 AM

Quote:

Cool, hayley, I can't wait to see your transformation :D

I'm actually having alot of trouble with keeping it straightened, because I have such curly hair, it takes ages for me to straighten it out, and it doesn't last very long. :crying: :mad1: But I'll see how it goes, it still looks nice with the highlights in though. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X

Share exactly what you are getting done, I'm sure we'll get excited. ;)

Quote:

its a girl thing man.....we're not born to understand it! :)

I'm glad you picked up on that. :D It's very true. :p

Dogstar 12-18-2004 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
I'm actually having alot of trouble with keeping it straightened, because I have such curly hair, it takes ages for me to straighten it out, and it doesn't last very long. :crying: :mad1: But I'll see how it goes, it still looks nice with the highlights in though. :)

Heh, I have the same problem. It takes me 45 minutes to straighten my hair and if it's the least bit rainy or humid, there is no point to even doing it because it will just curl :D.

JulieCitySlicker 12-18-2004 07:37 PM

Its only gonna be 20 degrees here tomorrow :eek:

Higher_Desire 12-18-2004 11:53 PM

Have you ever been electrically zapped by a shock from the inside of a TV? It makes you feel all tingly. I was fixing a TV the other day, and I needed to have it plugged in sometimes to know if it was working or not. Long story short, I didn't electrocute myself AND I fixed the TV. (and I wasn't the one that broke it. :D lol)

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 12:13 AM

my hair is about as straight as it gets and its very thin as well. when i was younger i got a couple of flat-tops (yes don't remind me lol) and they lasted about a day after my mum had spent a bit on them as well. hey do other guys (and perhaps some girls heheheh) hate shaving? i put it off for as long as possible and i'm lucky my growth is slow cause i can last 3 or 4 days before i really need to have a shave.

Higher_Desire 12-19-2004 12:35 AM

I am so pissed. I forgot all my Christmas CD's on my desk at school. :mad1: I have absolutely no Trans-Siberian Orchestra for the holidays. Fuck.

hayley 12-19-2004 02:28 AM

Quote:

Heh, I have the same problem. It takes me 45 minutes to straighten my hair and if it's the least bit rainy or humid, there is no point to even doing it because it will just curl :D.

Yep, I have that same problem too. :scared: It sucks, and I don't want to have to pack my hair absolutley full of product every day just to keep it straight. It wasn't so bad today, I have really good straightening irons, I think I just need to get the hang of it. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Have you ever been electrically zapped by a shock from the inside of a TV? It makes you feel all tingly.

No not from the inside of a TV, but once my arial was playing up, and it had live wires at the top, and I zapped myself. It felt really cool so I did it again. :laugh:

Quote:

hey do other guys (and perhaps some girls heheheh) hate shaving?

You will only be able to ask Australian bush women that question ;)

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Yep, I have that same problem too. :scared: It sucks, and I don't want to have to pack my hair absolutley full of product every day just to keep it straight. It wasn't so bad today, I have really good straightening irons, I think I just need to get the hang of it. :p

No not from the inside of a TV, but once my arial was playing up, and it had live wires at the top, and I zapped myself. It felt really cool so I did it again. :laugh:

You will only be able to ask Australian bush women that question ;)

you did it again? only a sheep would do that.....lol
australian bush women hey? megan gale, kylie minogue, elle mcpherson sound like bush women to you? :p jealousy......JEALOUSY! ;)

hayley 12-19-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
you did it again? only a sheep would do that.....lol

You would have done the same thing ... so maybe it's a kangaroo thing? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
australian bush women hey? megan gale, kylie minogue, elle mcpherson sound like bush women to you? :p jealousy......JEALOUSY! ;)

:laugh: I know what you're doing, trying to hide the fact that there are really thousands of bush women out in the native areas ... you know it's true. :zombie:

JulieCitySlicker 12-19-2004 07:48 PM

I just had a long ass day at work :eek: