CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I Need You Cold (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9605)

creedsister 09-08-2005 12:19 PM

I Need You Cold

Feeling The Need Longing For The Treasures I Need You Blue Wanting To Swallow The Fire Every Thought Must Now Have A Place I Erase The Guilt With Beautiful Truth Such A Beautiful Truth I Need You Cold How Much More Madness Can Ye Withstand How Much More Can Ye Suffer I Need You Cold I Guess I Need To All You With Me As Our Song Carry Me Home I Need You On Fire I Need The Words You Say When You Hold Me I Need Your Passion More Then I Need A Rainbows Not Thought Not Understood Not Any Meanings Of Reason Without Reason Feeling The Need Longing For The Treasures To Have To Hold I Need You Blue Hold Me And Comforted Me Over The Miss Of My Santuary Hold Me Tight Remembear The Blue I Will Hold You Tight And Tell You Nothing Will Stop You Nothing Ever Could Feeling The Need Longing For The Treasures Longing For The End Where No One Made It To Only Failed Hurt And Ripped And Scared Longing For The Rainbow Longing For The Treasure To Have To Hold Cherish I Need You Blue I Need Your Fire That Rises Inside Me Like A Flame That Wont Stop Burning Higher Untill They Burn Across The Sky Like The Stars That Shine Burning So Hot So Firce Their Already There Every Moon Reminds Us The Closer We Become Night Of The Stars That Burn Like Fire And Those Who Have Falling Into Dust Oh How I Need You Blue You Know How I Want You You Know How I Need You I Need You Cold I Need You Shaken I Need You Quickend I Need You Cold I Need You On Fire Oh How I Need You More As I Keep It Together And How I Endure Every Word From Your Lips Those Soft Soft Lips How I Savour Every Moment And Every Whisper From Your Lips How I Need You Cold This How I Need You Cold The Icy Rivers And Oceans Passeth Through Our Cores Reflections Burns Inside As If They Had No Place To Die And Be Heared I Need You Blue I Need You Blue I Need The Crystal That It Is Understanding And Soft And Easy To Hide Away Untill Im Ready To Savour Every Moment With You Every Kiss Every Breath Every Thought I want To Hide And Show I Need You Blue I Want Our First Kiss To Last Forever I Want Our Eyes To Meet For The Very First Time All Over I Need The Crystal That Understands Oh How I Love You I Need You Cold How Could You Get Any Higher I Know Im Not Here Im There In The Secrets Of Blue And Lost In The Colors Of You I Need You Cold I Need You Cold To Have Love And To Hold And To Know

Ann Allusion 09-17-2005 09:26 PM

Im Not Here
Im There
In The Secrets Of Blue
And Lost In The Colors Of You

had to read this one a few times before commenting...but this particular line struck me, cs...really liked it...quite expressive...:rockon: :jam:

creedsister 09-18-2005 09:52 PM

thank you :) sometimes if your reading something it takes a while for it to ding ding and bing bing :) as it passes through its hard to keep the timing of whats being written and at the moment it came from :D as long as its there and got through somewhere we can read through it and ding ding and bling bling potery can from many different prepesctives Im Glad You liked it***