CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   You're a Creed freak if... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6245)

tremonti4life04 04-09-2004 02:17 AM

Hey, yea, when i hear the word creed, i automatically think that someone is talkin smack, so i beat the hell out of them til they show me their creed shirt collection...then i just feel relieved that i didnt get any blood on my creed shirt, and if i did get blood on it, well then, i change my shirt, then beat the hell outta the person again for making me get blood on my creed shirt. People normally dont talk about creed around me...But, i got a few "You Might Be A Creed Freak If's" and they go in no particular order...:

You Might Be A Creed Freak If:

...The only songs you can play on an instrument are Creed songs
...You try to incorporate the last names of band members into your bloodline
...You only talk to people named Scott, Mark, Brett, and Brian (spellings vary)
...You ban people from your Creed Fan Clubs for blasphemy (ex. Making fun of the last time that stapp says "You stand here with MEaaaa"(dont act like you dont know what im talkin about!...sinner)) and deemed it unholy
...You dont play guitar, but you saved up $500-$2400 dollars to buy a PRS at a meet and greet so you could stammer how unworthy you are at the feet of tremonti
...You told someone that you dont like who wore a creed shirt "You are not worthy to wear the robes of a king you filthy swine! I strip you of your creedom!!!" and proceeded to burn the shirt off their back becaus it was "Tainted"....
...You cried when tremonti broke the neck off of that PRS in the My Sacrifice video (i know i did)
...You have dreams about one day walking past someone on the street that has met a member of creeds brother in-laws cousin's grandma.
...You constantly attend church JUST to see if they mention creed
...You have 2 copies of every creed CD/single for every CD player in your house, just in case one gets broken
...You put said copies in a fireproof box incase "the worst" happens
...You sit on the computer for a half hour making "You Might Be A Creed Freak If" comments.....guilty!

So take those into account, and the next time you catch yourself doing any of these...please report it to me at once so i can dub thee Creedable.
:D :cool:

The Lithium 04-09-2004 05:09 AM

Haha, nice! :D

luvscott4ever 04-09-2004 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hell, freakin YEAH!!! Several!!!

Ditto, Buddy!! :D

The one I think I relate to the best is the one when they play Creed on the radio...I mean, come on!! It's not like I don't own just about everything they've done!! Yes, I have all 3 cd's, but there's the bootlegs and what-nots!! But it seems such a rarity when they play them on the radio, it's like...WOW!!! Creeds on the radio!! hehehe...My kid will even call me when they're on!! and I'll sometimes call her...weird!! But hey, I love my guys!! :D

facelessman 04-10-2004 12:58 AM

ahhh the joys of being a creed freak

aussiecreeder 04-10-2004 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
Ditto, Buddy!! :D

The one I think I relate to the best is the one when they play Creed on the radio...I mean, come on!! It's not like I don't own just about everything they've done!! Yes, I have all 3 cd's, but there's the bootlegs and what-nots!! But it seems such a rarity when they play them on the radio, it's like...WOW!!! Creeds on the radio!! hehehe...My kid will even call me when they're on!! and I'll sometimes call her...weird!! But hey, I love my guys!! :D

LOL i do this as well i can listen to them whenever i want but if it comes on the radio i'm like a little kid! :D buying a PRS so you can meet mark when you don't play guitar, that is a funny one! that is committed, sad perhaps but committed nonetheless.

Trees of Wisdom 04-10-2004 01:51 AM

You know you're a Creed freak if your screen name/user name is CreedFreak.

Trees of Wisdom 04-10-2004 01:57 AM

Alright, there are 8 people on this board with the user name "CreedFreak". They don't post that much on this board, though. What Creed freaks they are. :rolleyes:

hayley 04-10-2004 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Some of my friends call me Creed just because they know I will listen! :D

Hey, same here! And it works every time

Quote:

LMAO! I do the same thing...and if I see someone with a Creed shirt, I give them up the thumbs-up and say, Creed rocks!

haha. I haven't actually seen anyone wearing a Creed t-shirt, but if I did I would do the exact same thing.

Quote:

I get weird looks from the kids, hehehe, because they probably think I'm too old to like rock :D ...

Awww, you are not. I will be a rocker until the day I die, you can never be too old. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
...You constantly attend church JUST to see if they mention creed

That was sad, but still very funny. :laugh:

The Lithium 04-10-2004 05:06 AM

Dogstar, you rock and always will!!!!!

hayley 04-12-2004 01:18 AM

Yeah, girl, you rockin' senior!! ;) :hugs: Love ya

The Lithium 04-12-2004 05:18 AM

Yeah, you're not THAT old, are you?

Higher_Desire 04-12-2004 12:41 PM

You might be a Creed Freek if whenever you are on a roadtrip with your friends and you go to put on some music, and eveyone yells at the same time "Don't put on Creed!"

H-D :nutty:

Trees of Wisdom 04-12-2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
You might be a Creed Freek if whenever you are on a roadtrip with your friends and you go to put on some music, and eveyone yells at the same time "Don't put on Creed!"

H-D :nutty:

Haha! My parents have had enough of me blasting Creed music as loud as possible.

The Lithium 04-12-2004 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
Haha! My parents have had enough of me blasting Creed music as loud as possible.

Actually my mom loves Creed, my dad like some of their songs, he thinks they're pretty cool and my moms sister is really into Creed. All because of me! :D

hayley 04-12-2004 08:41 PM

Quote:

Yeah, you're not THAT old, are you?

Yeah, surly not. You don't look it, you sexy thing! ;) And hey, even if you are, that doesn't matter. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire

:laugh: Yep, defenitly. I just have to look at the stereo and they will warn me. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Actually my mom loves Creed, my dad like some of their songs, he thinks they're pretty cool and my moms sister is really into Creed. All because of me!:D

haha that's cool.
My mum is in LOVE with DSD, and WTLF. My dad only likes WAWO, and the rest of the time he is mocking Creed just because I like them. :rolleyes: :mad1: