CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dear Gabriel~ (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6049)

DimebagBlake 03-11-2004 02:50 AM

Dear Gabriel~

How are ya Michael?? I'll try to make this quick. I'm fairly new to this site..the reason I checked this board is because someone had posted on submersed.com that you were replying to peoples questions about Mark and Submersed. Well I really don't have a question...more like a small favor if you could. I'm not a 100% sure that you are really his brother, im sorry if it offends you...but you just can't trust people on the internet anymore. I guess if I was an active member of this site, I would know more about you. But I thought, since you are saying you are Mark's brother...could you tell Mark whenever you get a chance, that the guy he met in Dallas during the Meet & Greet and wrote about a month later is very thankful to have recieved that letter. I have no way of thanking Mark for his words of wisdom and no way of thanking him for putting me on cloud nine ever since. I've taken all of his advice and things are working out great. I'm almost complete with my "project" and hope to get the ball rolling by the end of this month. We are called Venture. When everything is recorded, I plan on traveling to Florida to hand him a copy. Even if he doesn't like it, if it's not his cup of tea....I can at least give him something back for all he's given me through his music. Well I guess that's about it...I don't know if you'll ever read this, I hope this thread stays alive so you have the chance to look at it when you are browsing through. Take care man, if you ever want to talk to me or tell me that you read this post....my email is [email protected] By the way, if you are around the Submersed guys...please tell Kelan that Blake and Cody C. say hi. Peace out,
Blake Self

P.S. Does Mark really have a KRANK amp? and if so, how does it really sound?? I'm about to travel 3 hours to invest in one so I can create my own sound.

Bridge of Clay 03-11-2004 08:43 PM

hey dude! that someone you mentioned above is me!

Welcome to creedfeed.

DimebagBlake 03-11-2004 09:58 PM

Hey whats up man? Yes I remember you....I just didn't look hard enough to see who had posted that comment on submersed's bulletin board. You are even the one that told me good luck on my musical "venture" arent you?? Well if it is you, thanks...cuz it stuck with me.
Blake

Higher_Desire 03-11-2004 11:43 PM

Just a suggestion... but since he really doesn't post here much, try PM-ing your message to him. He may get it faster.

And also, according to Steve (webmaster), it truly is Mark's brother.

H-D :tremonti:

DimebagBlake 03-12-2004 03:34 AM

Hey thanks a bunch, I'm gonna do that right now...and that makes me feel a lot better knowing that it is 99.9% certain that I am sending the message to Michael!
~Blake

facelessman 03-12-2004 05:45 PM

:banana:

Bridge of Clay 03-12-2004 07:07 PM

Gabriel's PM is disactivated for obvious reasons. But he's really Mark's brother.

In case you don't know, Brian Marshall's aunt also posts on this board.

DimebagBlake 03-12-2004 07:58 PM

Darn, well, I guess I can just hope for Michael running across it sometime...or even Brian's aunt. Who knows, I just wanted the message to get across..nothing in return.
~Blake

The Lithium 03-13-2004 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed

Is he?! :wtf: You're kidding me, right? What's his CF-name, then?

Alter Shredder 03-13-2004 09:35 AM

lith- his aunt would be female. so that should be does she? and whats her cf name

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-13-2004 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iced
lith- his aunt would be female. so that should be does she? and whats her cf name

LOL!

GeeK_2004 03-13-2004 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Gabriel's PM is disactivated for obvious reasons. But he's really Mark's brother.

I didnt know that !!

how bout that !!

WeatheredWoman 03-13-2004 05:26 PM

Brian's aunt must be johellion... check out the Brian-Marshall?-thread:

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...brian+marshall

DimebagBlake 03-13-2004 08:37 PM

Yea I just checked that out...took forever!! I didn't know the answer would be on the last freakin page..haha...but it seems like if anybody was his aunt, it would be her..does she still post on here..i dont know how to work this stuff so I cant find out what else she has posted. I did PM her though, but I bet hers is deactivated also.

Wylde-Tremonti 03-13-2004 11:34 PM

Hey DimeBagBlake... You're Obviously a Dimebag Fan... Are you a Berzerker Too???
SDMF!!!!!