CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I miss Carrie! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5523)

creedsister 01-25-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Please keep political, religious, and ethical debates in the proper forums and in proper threads. This is not the place for any of the such. Thank you.

God i would love to have your job steve LOL]] your so :cool:

archie bunker 01-26-2004 01:03 AM

shut up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Um, just for the record, you have NO business telling me for WHOM I should pray. Get off your friggin high judgmental horse!

did you not read my sorry but you still wanted to be a smart ass now let me retort .........i dont give a FUCK who you pray 4. and you know where you can stick the hoarse...up your :moon:

Dogstar 01-26-2004 02:36 AM

Nice talk [rolleyes]. No, I didn't see your *sorry* post because your original one pissed me off and I felt I needed to respond. If you didn't care for whom I prayed, then you should have kept your mouth shut. You are now the first person ever to make my *ignore* list. Congrats and have a nice day :).

creedsister 01-26-2004 09:51 AM

Quote:

Nice talk [rolleyes]. No, I didn't see your *sorry* post because your original one pissed me off and I felt I needed to respond. If you didn't care for whom I prayed, then you should have kept your mouth shut. You are now the first person ever to make my *ignore* list. Congrats and have a nice day :).

oh boy girls did we hit it off]]Or what]] yes archie has her own way of touching people dosent she}]but half the time her barks bigger than her bite}}and she will kick my ass later for saying that}} but without her i would loose my mind i think~~peace be whicha

archie bunker 01-26-2004 12:21 PM

peace

Quote:

i just have one thing to say PEACE ;)

njcreedite 01-26-2004 03:45 PM

Carrie....so sorry you're having such a rough time. Remember, it's the
rough times that help us to appreciate the good times. I hope and pray that
good times are right around the corner for you. Know that you are loved and appreciated by many here on Creedfeed....and ignore the naysayers and judgemental ones.
Hugs,
Linda

JulieCitySlicker 01-26-2004 03:57 PM

Hi Linda :D
How are ya girl :hugs: Havn't seen ya for a few days, Hope all is well for ya!

Aimee 01-26-2004 04:36 PM

Hey Carrie,
It's good to get an update from you. I've been asking after you, though I know we haven't kept in touch lately. I'm sure it all goes without saying that we support you and hope things are better these days.
PS Do you know where Siana's been hiding too? ;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-26-2004 04:37 PM

Hi Aimee :D

How are ya :hugs:

Aimee 01-26-2004 04:41 PM

Check your pm!

JulieCitySlicker 01-26-2004 04:48 PM

Now you check yours :D

njcreedite 01-26-2004 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Hi Linda :D
How are ya girl :hugs: Havn't seen ya for a few days, Hope all is well for ya!

Hey Julie..just busy all the time. Snow day today, so I got to hang out and visit here. :D
Hope you've been well too. Good to catch up on things around here....
and of course I'm causing trouble as usual. :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 01-26-2004 05:16 PM

We have snow here to and have more on the way tonight :eek: I've been betyter but shit happens I guess :) I hope things get better soon for me, just been really sad a lot lately :( I'm glad that your doing good and that you had a day off :D

Ya trouble never fails on this board sometimes :rolleyes:

creedsister 01-26-2004 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie bunker
i just have one thing to say PEACE ;)

hehe you here girl not eveing a fricking week and you get on peoples ignore lists i take notes who to put on mine Really}}its just so you ROCK ON

hotforscott 02-02-2004 06:24 PM

I won't make my first day back at the board a confrontational one, so I will bypass the comments I have just read, but I appreciate everyone thinking of me. I got your card Dogstar, thank you. You are a sweetie. I am glad everyone is good. I have posted a few times today and I plan to be back more often. I have really missed you all.