CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Where everybody is???? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11699)

RMadd 07-17-2007 01:29 PM

Where everybody is????

There nobody here no more..............

Ana4Stapp 07-17-2007 08:17 PM

Re: Where everybody is????

No..we are here....you were the one who wasnt ... ;)

Well .. Im here!!!!.....and people like Sincirr, Julie, Bilal, Eusebio, Dogstar, Heavensonfire are keeping this alive....and Lithium and Chase are also active posting about politics most of the times...

Honestly I think people will return after some release from AB...

bilal 07-19-2007 03:31 PM

^ yeh.... hopefully......

HeavensOnFire 07-19-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
No..we are here....you were the one who wasnt ... ;)

Well .. Im here!!!!.....and people like Sincirr, Julie, Bilal, Eusebio, Dogstar, Heavensonfire are keeping this alive....and Lithium and Chase are also active posting about politics most of the times...

Honestly I think people will return after some release from AB...

well yes ana your right everybody will be putting in their 2 cents and have stuff to agree with and argue on ,

JulieCitySlicker 07-19-2007 07:12 PM

I'm still here:) Haven't been on for a while though:o

Xterminator27 07-20-2007 12:47 AM

Me fail engrish? Dat umpossible!

HeavensOnFire 07-21-2007 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm still here:) Haven't been on for a while though:o

:hugs: :hugs: we cant help it julie we miss your bitching HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

HeavensOnFire 07-21-2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
Me fail engrish? Dat umpossible!

:D AND X WE NEED U LIKE A POET NEEDS THE PAIN AND LIKE WATER LIKE RAIN AND YOUR TALENT ABILTY TO DRIVE THE SANE INSANE AND THE WHOLE BROKEN AND THE BROKEN WHOLE :D :D :D I agree ya moron U Speak No English but u know it well HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WE NEED TO START ANOTHER I LOVE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THREAD..........ITS SUCH A GOOD FEELING TO KNOW YOUR ALIVE ITS SUCH A HAPPY FEELING TO KNOW YOUR ALIVE :syncdance :syncdance BUT I,LL BE BACK WHEN THE DAY IS NEW AND I,LL HAVE MORE IDEAS FOR YOU AND YOU,LL HAVE THINGS YOU,LL WANT TO TALK ABOUT I WILL TOO, :D :D :D :D

Dogstar 07-24-2007 01:26 AM

I had visitors all week, so I haven't been on much. But I'm back now :D.

metalchris25 07-24-2007 02:51 PM

I have limited access to the net these days, so I aint on very much.

GregS 07-25-2007 08:40 AM

I've always been logged on to this board but didnt post for a while but I'm back :D

RMadd 07-25-2007 03:37 PM

kay, just wondering b/c i came by for a visit a few weeks back on a few occasions, and ain't nobody were home. and i was all like, wtf mate?

GregS 07-25-2007 04:54 PM

I think its mainly because this a Creed board.
if ABRocks becomes active again, then it will be more popular I reckon.

RMadd 07-26-2007 01:56 AM

Yeah. I guess most people still active here tend to prefer AB over Stapp (or both...), but there's likely some AB fans out there who weren't Creed fans in the first place. And hopefully Blackbird will convert many more.

Truth be told, I'd like it if ABRocks came back. If there could somehow be one site under two domain names, that'd be sweet. You know, have the same exact content, but like Creedfeed would stay with the same appearance; ABRocks would have the old design Steve gave it, and maybe move some things around so it gives priority to AB (just have Stapp & Creed stuff as footnotes at the very bottom or something). That way, we wouldn't lose any of our posts or games, etc. It'd be kind of like starting over, but people already on here wouldn't have to pick and choose between posting at ABRocks or CF.

Lunar Shadow 07-26-2007 05:04 AM

been busy with activism haven't had much time for commenting or debate so I have not been around. that and my 2 kids keep me on my toes, life has been all to busy for me

GregS 07-26-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
Yeah. I guess most people still active here tend to prefer AB over Stapp (or both...), but there's likely some AB fans out there who weren't Creed fans in the first place. And hopefully Blackbird will convert many more.

Truth be told, I'd like it if ABRocks came back. If there could somehow be one site under two domain names, that'd be sweet. You know, have the same exact content, but like Creedfeed would stay with the same appearance; ABRocks would have the old design Steve gave it, and maybe move some things around so it gives priority to AB (just have Stapp & Creed stuff as footnotes at the very bottom or something). That way, we wouldn't lose any of our posts or games, etc. It'd be kind of like starting over, but people already on here wouldn't have to pick and choose between posting at ABRocks or CF.

Yeah that would be a good idea.
Steve said a few months ago that ABRocks would become active earlier in the year but still nothing. I miss it, I actually joined ABRocks before Creedfeed.

JulieCitySlicker 07-28-2007 03:58 PM

I haven't been on much lately, because there is only dialup here :banghead: People pc sucks, the pc part must stand for pure crap:rolleyes:

HeavensOnFire 07-28-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I haven't been on much lately, because there is only dialup here :banghead: People pc sucks, the pc part must stand for pure crap:rolleyes:

i know it my girl i miss ya but i,ve had so many JULIE Momeants this week ha its kinds funny GLORY TO GOD,

McField 07-29-2007 12:15 PM

and I gonna be here as well for a looong while

HeavensOnFire 07-31-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McField
and I gonna be here as well for a looong while

:hugs: :hugs: thats cool b/c i miss ya,

Alter Shredder 10-27-2007 12:04 AM

so its kind of funny that i stumbled across this. i havent been on in forever. So I logged back in and started looking at my profile, and even found some old private message conversations that i had with people 3 or 4 years ago. Its kind of crazy where everything and everyone has gone since then.

nagpo 10-27-2007 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter Shredder
so its kind of funny that i stumbled across this. i havent been on in forever. So I logged back in and started looking at my profile, and even found some old private message conversations that i had with people 3 or 4 years ago. Its kind of crazy where everything and everyone has gone since then.

yeah, it's to bad this place is as dead as hell.

eusebioCBR 10-27-2007 04:54 AM

:ghost:

Ana4Stapp 10-27-2007 01:45 PM

^^
:yikes:

I haven't been on much lately...because of my baby...;)

nagpo 10-27-2007 02:14 PM

congratulation's!

TrulyAmazing 10-27-2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
^^
:yikes:

I haven't been on much lately...because of my baby...;)

yep those can take alllllll you time up how is our princess girl btw

RMadd 10-29-2007 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
:ghost:

That's kinda creepy.

Mulletman 11-01-2007 12:01 PM

Im not here anymore, barely on the computer these days. Actually i have been surgically joined at the ass to my blackberry.

uncertaindrumer 11-01-2007 01:15 PM

Kind of sad witnessing the death of a once vibrant board. Well. Okay it isn't really but whatever.

TrulyAmazing 11-03-2007 09:32 PM

Quote:

That's kinda creepy.

oh your not not in the least but take it as a comment i like creepy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:hammerlol

Ana4Stapp 11-07-2007 09:29 AM

well its funny how people say that cant be here these days...but at the same way they are around posting...

RMadd 11-07-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
oh your not not in the least but take it as a comment i like creepy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:hammerlol

That explains the PM you sent me the other day........

TrulyAmazing 11-08-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

That explains the PM you sent me the other day........

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) yes i guess it does creepy knows creepy haaaaaaaaa sorry i did,nt mean to scare ya ryan haaaaaaaaa

Dogstar 11-10-2007 02:09 AM

I've been crazy busy lately, so I haven't had a lot of online time.

bilal 11-10-2007 03:06 AM

i haven't heard the new AB album till now :( ...should be spamming like usual when i get a copy

TrulyAmazing 11-10-2007 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i haven't heard the new AB album till now :( ...should be spamming like usual when i get a copy

KICKS ASS :rockon:

TrulyAmazing 11-10-2007 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I've been crazy busy lately, so I haven't had a lot of online time.

:) i know it Dog glad to see ya drop in on all us looneys

Redeemer 11-10-2007 02:53 PM

Well, I have found my way back to the homeland >.> I think one day I woke up feeling nostalgic and decided to see if my account still worked. Amazing to see it does. I missed this board.

[Too bad the Disturbed Message Board, my other second home, has been torn down. Damn David and his pissy moods.]

I still have messages from 4 years ago too :lol: Wow, it's kind of creepy to read stuff I'd written that long ago. But good for my nostalgic inclinations.

Dogstar 11-13-2007 09:32 PM

Hiya, Sid! Nice to see you here. How are you?

*waves to sis :)*

Redeemer 11-19-2007 11:19 AM

Wooooo! -tackle-hugs Dogstar- Good times, good times.

I'd nearly forgotten that my name was Sid back in those days :P I retired that name two Marches ago. Ah, nostalgia.